ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

USHER RAYMOND AND WIFE WELCOME THEIR BABY BOY

23 Comments to “USHER RAYMOND AND WIFE WELCOME THEIR BABY BOY”

• world wide web August 6, 2011 at 5:15 pm

As a web resource for enterprises and technological innovation enthusiasts to stick to the latest and greatest developments in Unified Communications, IP Telephony, Hosted Communications and VoIP.

• Somebody July 24, 2010 at 5:08 pm

Jude, I predict Usher will wound up with a white woman later on. He is just trying not to live up to an old sterotype that once black men obtain fortune and fame, they need a white woman to fulfill the American dream. That is part of history no one wants to talk about due to the stupidity that it consists of. On the other hand, if he chooses to stay with a sista, more power to him.

• Somebody July 24, 2010 at 5:02 pm

Look creamcrisp, celebrities do care about what individuals say or think about them. It is part of human nature to care about what or how other view you. They are not above being scrutinized by any means.

• Judd August 19, 2009 at 7:06 am

I predict seeing him in the future with a puerto-rican..

• mims July 8, 2009 at 3:46 pm

hey usher first let me say congratulations to u n ur wife,i hope ur baby luks exaclty lyk u cuz ur one handsome guy. am ur biggest fan in d whole world n ur ma #1 man,luved and still luv ur music, ve bin into ur music ever since ur first album was released and i hope u do more beautiful song especially for me.luv

• ny2philly April 1, 2009 at 9:00 pm

Good luck Usher Raymond. I know you will make ammends with your Mom. Stay Handsome.

• diallo diariou January 28, 2009 at 7:07 am

heureux mariage.g t swete tou le bonheur du monde

• Tyriesha Darden January 6, 2009 at 11:40 am

Hey Usher I wanna say good look on you and your Wife Tameka. I’m your number 1 fan I love all your song. But anyway I hope you have A good marriage. And your wife is A pretty lady she dont look her and that’s good. She look about 28. And Usher like did you ever since I was 7 and now i’m 14 and still your biggest fan bye and have A good life. I’m srry and another thang you and your brother look just alike both of yall are sexy and your mother is 1 pretty lady

• crispcream September 25, 2008 at 9:10 pm

YOU PEOPLE ONCE AGAIN ARE FULL OF STUPIDITY. SOMETHING I WOULD EXPECT. THESE CELEBRITIES COULD CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY. THEY ONLY NEED YOU TO SELL THEIR MUSIC…GO TO THEIR MOVIES…BUY THEIR BEAUTIFUL HOMES AND CARS. WHAT FUC… IDIOTS U R!!!!!!!!!!!

• WARITIMI PARKA August 27, 2008 at 9:25 am

Usher, a big congratulations to you and your new family! Myhusba I am big fans and have been since you started your singing career. Keep love and trust in your marriage and you will never go wrong. May God continue to bless you, your wife, and your son.

waritimi parka said this on AUGUST 27, 2008. NIGERIAN

• tiffany June 27, 2008 at 6:00 pm

the baby look and dress like a little girl with the pig tails and pokadot outfit on

• tiffany June 27, 2008 at 5:59 pm

the baby looks and dress like a little girl.

• Nicole June 18, 2008 at 10:59 pm

Usher your still finding yourself in the future mostly all the woman you have been with your still unhappy! you got a wife and a child that loves you deeply, is that enough for you or are you still looking for something in life? look back in your past do you want your son to be depress for what you have done to his mother you think about that!!!!!

• Gbolu Timi May 19, 2008 at 10:54 am

Lovely messages for Usher and wife by Fans, but we all have to understand that Usher has the mind and sense of his own, For the fact that He got married to a woman that was once married, with Kids doesn’t mean life must not go on and besides Usher is a very handsome Man and according to him “have been to so many places see a lot of faces and Lady’s. So for him to have come to a conclusion of getting married to Tameka, I think he must have his reasons and More so, she might even be the only woman he really loves and Trust, So fellow Fans let us put the Issue of marriage aside and let’s keep Our love and support for that him in Usher I mean his Musical Carrier, and let us continue to be his number one fan.
    and the Issue of Usher and Mummy, according to what i heard here cos i stay in Africa and Nigeria to be specific, In an Entertainment News it says ” Usher sack Mother that he wants Mother to be mother and Music to be music” so I don’t know if there is anything underneath that i don’t know about the issue.
    and if there is i will Advise Usher to Please settle with Mummy,apologize and Remember that She has always been there for him ever since he started His career. My e-mail is Lastborn4mum@gmail.com in case anybody wants to reach me

• Gigi May 16, 2008 at 8:26 pm

Keep your beautiful, chocolate wife and do not listen to all these haters….Life is too short. congrats.

• andrianna May 2, 2008 at 10:54 am

congrats a million times!!!!!!!!!but u shouldnt have sacked ur mum cos of a woman who is not even ur agemate.well i still love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jennifer Henderson April 10, 2008 at 12:45 pm

Usher, I would just like to say congratulations to you and your new family! My husband and I are big fans and have been since you started your singing career. Keep love and trust in your marriage and you will never go wrong. May God continue to bless you, your wife, and your son.

• latifah keys March 6, 2008 at 11:56 pm

hi usher i really love your music you are my number 1 male r&b singer u can sing ur behind off, i love a man that can sing. i loved your music since”think of you” until LOve in this club which is currently out right now i love you usher and congrats to your wife and new born baby. But i think you moved too fast because you still have a life ahead and mrs. tameka foster already have about 4-5 kids right by different daddy’s and u put ur self in that predicament but if u follow what ur heart says then be my guest but i love you usher Terry Raymond iv

• Raquel Newsom January 17, 2008 at 3:14 am

I just want to congratulate the both of you on your bundle of joy.

• phyllis January 3, 2008 at 2:36 pm

u go girl i hope is work out for you i am 52 year old and i love me some usher so take care of my man.

• Farren Chase December 28, 2007 at 3:13 am

I wish he was still with chili! They were a beautiful couple! I am not a fan of his current wife due to the problems it is causing him and his mother.

• tamikagamble8@aol.com December 14, 2007 at 5:17 am

good luck with what ever you decide in life i still listen to
    your music cograts on marrige and your newborn baby.
    make things wright with you and your mother life is to short
    for anything negitive.remenber mother are for ever.

• JEMMA ELLIS December 10, 2007 at 9:56 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!