TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

LISA RAYE McCOY AND DAUGHTER

lisa-n-daughter.jpgitem1.jpg

Pictures of Kai and Lisa in September of this year.Lisa Raye McCoy is an actress and the first lady of island Turks and Caicos. Lisa has only one child,daughter Kaienja. 17 -year-old Kai is pictured at her mother’s 41st birthday party at Studion 40. Lisa and her husband Michael Misick were married in April 2006. Their wedding pictures were the much talked about topic on the internet. To see lisa’s wedding pictures,CLICK HERE

Picture Source:YBF

Tags : Posted in : Actors

63 Comments to “LISA RAYE McCOY AND DAUGHTER”

• Brendan Marsingill August 4, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks Nonetheless I’m experiencing challenge with ur rss . Don�t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting an identical rss downside? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

• Salvador Thornberg August 2, 2013 at 6:21 am

It’s essentially a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

• red#2010 September 13, 2010 at 2:01 pm

SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!

• coretta September 3, 2010 at 10:37 am

IS U HER MOM?????

• saffie May 6, 2010 at 2:18 pm

i love lisa i never knew she had a kid, i found out when i was watchin her new show on tvone

• Tost February 22, 2010 at 6:44 am

I take it this is a “love child” ? Who is the baby-daddy and why was she kept secret for so long ?

• LuckyLucy August 8, 2009 at 12:43 am

Lisa looks great for 41! Her daughter is cute and never shed that “baby fat” but thats because Lisa can throw down in the kitchen.She even has a cookbook. If she were my mom I would probably be bigger lol..I love how she has obviously made her comfortable with her size and not try to conform to todays status of “beauty”. Even though you have to wonder what she thinks and feels seeing as her mother has been a “sex-symbol” in numerous magazines.

• Judd July 27, 2009 at 1:45 pm

She looks great to be 41..

• Tee May 28, 2009 at 4:49 pm

She’s cute. I didn’t know Lisaraye had a child.

• Tee May 21, 2009 at 3:03 pm

Her daughter is beautiful!

• Lauren Nic March 13, 2009 at 7:56 pm

her daughter look similar to Carylsia levert

• danielle March 6, 2009 at 4:19 pm

i wish she was my mom

• nedrea scott February 25, 2009 at 1:08 am

Princess misick,

You have a beautiful daughter! Kai is full figured like myself. She looks like a model. She is beautiful enough to be one. She looks like a sweet heart! She is very beautiful and so are you. Kai, I hope you are keeping your grades up so you can go to college like your mommy did. I know you have a well balanced life with the type of mother you have! I wish she were my mom! God Bless the both of you and have a great year!I love you both!!!!!!!