TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

MEET AARON REID,SON OF RECORD PRODUCER L.A REID

Tags : Posted in : Celeb DadsUncategorized

12 Comments to “MEET AARON REID,SON OF RECORD PRODUCER L.A REID”

• Jody November 23, 2013 at 10:49 pm

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew of
    any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest titter updates.

I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe
    you
    would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run
    into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

• WhatWhatOk May 16, 2010 at 7:32 pm

Um, what has this young man done to any of you people. Why are you talking about his weight. Let him and his parents worry about that. Besides all of you talking about how fat he is would kiss the hem on his XXL garment to get close to one of his parents.

• Dmarie August 21, 2009 at 10:27 am

That came out of Pebbles! wow.

• Judd August 11, 2009 at 9:28 am

Why is everybody so mean.. Damm

• sepsep June 21, 2009 at 3:54 pm

Men can be big like this and get away with it, but a sista can’t be big and beautiful she will get dogged for sure.

• stacy June 9, 2009 at 9:43 am

cute

• Anonymous August 2, 2009 at 11:32 pm

Obesity is not cute. Neither is acne.

• shesh1nes August 4, 2009 at 7:54 pm

i hope whoever’s standing next to you right now doesn’t get hit. Cuz I’m sure God’s gonna strike ya for that one.

• lilkunta March 8, 2009 at 12:17 pm

how many kids does la have? wikipedia say he has 5 bio plus an older Ashley, Pebbles(Perri McKissack) who he helped raise & claims.

Ashley Smith (1981)(Pebbles’ daugh w Cali banker George Smith )

son Antonio Jr (1978) w ex gf
    son Aaron w ex wife former singer now minister Pebbles
    son Chase w ex gf
    dau Ariana (01 w wife Erica
    dau Addison (03) w wife Erica

• Anissa March 5, 2009 at 9:48 am

i remember this kid from mtv sweet 16 he thought he was so fine so hot so sexy, well i got news for you boy, you thought wrong!
    and hell yeah yo dad is L.A. Reid! DAMNNNNN!!!

• Sarsh August 30, 2008 at 4:10 pm

My God Lose Some Weight, Yo Daddy is L.A. Reid! It Ain’t like Yo ass Ain’t Got No Money!

• ravetketh August 2, 2008 at 10:25 am

I was wondering if I can ask you a question? How old are you now? I do remember watching you on MTV sweet sixteen but it was probably a couple years ago and I was wondering how old are you now?