LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

PICTURES OF MILEY JUSTINE SIMMONS:REV RUN’S NEW BABY GIRL

*****UPDATE:SEE NEW PICTURES OF MILEY JUSTINE SIMMONS,CLICK HERE

revrunandfam-small.jpg

Rev Run’s new baby girl Miley Justine Simmons is the newest addition to the Simmons family. The Simmons family which consists of five children:Vanessa, Angela, and Joseph Jr. are from Rev’s first wife Valerie Vaughn; Daniel Jr and Russell II, are from his second marriage to Justine Jones Simmons.In 2006,Justine and Rev Run lost their third child together due to a birth defect. Now Rev a.k.a Joseph Simmons have adopted a beautiful baby girl named Miley Justine Simmons.

miley-justine-and-mama.jpg
Miley with her mother Justine Simmonsmiley2.jpgmiley-4.jpgmiley-justine-simmons.jpg
Click on images to enlarge

Picture Source:MTV.COM

58 Comments to “PICTURES OF MILEY JUSTINE SIMMONS:REV RUN’S NEW BABY GIRL”

• dottie November 29, 2010 at 10:18 pm

I really love watching u all show it can be so funny at times espicially diggy and russy i just gets so weak at them to but i have to give it up to miley bekuz she is adorable and charming so rev run and justine i thank god for puting u all in mileys life may god bless u all……………

• TEAKA June 26, 2009 at 12:16 am

I LOVE RUNS HOUSE….AND YALL GOT THE MOST PRETTY BIG FAMILY I DEN EVER SEEN IN A WHILE….AND I LOVE DIGGY HE IS CUTE…RUSSY IS BAD N FUNNY AT DA SAME TIME VANESSA AND ANGELA ARE VERY TALENTED….N JOJO HE A COOL KID…N MILEY SHE IS THE MOST ADORIBLE CHILD…

• jae June 15, 2009 at 10:25 pm

I Luv at The shows …….and miley is so cute

• AlexaBlue April 12, 2009 at 7:33 am

She is terribly cute! You kno I’d call her MJ for Miley Justine. It suits her. Think about it. =]

x

• hanaboo March 19, 2009 at 5:49 pm

rev run an justine are the best parents on tv
    it was so sad they lost their baby
    so glad they have miley now
    to all the ppl on here who lost their babys my heart goes out to you all it must be so difficult
    to rose especially i hope time has healed a little bit 4 u now and i really hope u go on to have a beautiful family all the best to u keep ur hed up girl xx

• WANDA February 16, 2009 at 11:00 am

Rev. Run ,Justine and children. Miley is a very pretty baby,I am 58 years old and a day don’t go by that I don’t watch one of your shows. I love the way you have your house in control, vanessa, Angela, JoJo, Diggy , Russell and Miley are blessed to have parents as loving as you..I also enjoy Daddy’s girl.. God has blessed your family.

• Emily Cornton February 15, 2009 at 6:10 pm

I love your show!! I am very sorry about Victoria. That same thing happened to my cousin. I am happy that you found Miley and I was wondering were she is from? Enjoy your life and i am positive you will give Miley and the rest of your kids the best life possible and you already are so please continue!

• Tawana Thornton February 4, 2009 at 3:32 pm

To the Simmons Family…… I think your family is very blessed. I really enjoy watching a black family that is so close and always keep in contact with even tho they 3,000 miles away. And I think that Miley is the most cutest little baby. Hope to see all of you guys soon!!!