SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

SINGER CHILLI OF TLC TALKS ABOUT SON TRON

tron.jpg

Singer Rozonda Chilli Thomas of former girl group TLC is talking to rozonda-chilli-thomas.jpgSister2Sister magazine about her son by producer Dallas Austin.Read about ten-year-old Tron below:

On son Tron:

“Tron is funny; he has a lot of talents but he’s only 10, so the one thing I refuse to do is get him out there into doing television and stuff like that. I want him to be a kid and enjoy being a teenager. Once he graduates from high school, if that’s something he really wants to pursue, then he can do that. But right now, after high school is college. I’ll support whatever he wants to do…[I hope] he continues to grow up and be the smart boy.He’s so funny. He is just so hilarious and extremely smart. He’s just a great person. He loves the Lord. He know that Jesus is first and he’s just a great kid. I know he’s gonna be a phenomenal man. I know he is;…

On Raising Tron:

I’m sure Tron will grow up one day and say that I did something that he didn’t like or whatever. But basically what I’ve been doing is remembering things with my mom, how she was a parent to me. I have very good examples around me and the main thing is that I’ve always wanted to be a mommy. I love it so much and so I’m always trying to be the best mom for Tron–and even if I had other kids. People don’t realize that they don’t ask to be here; you choose to have them and God blesses you with these wonderful babies and you should just love them to no end. So I just don’t understand people having kids and not being great parents to their babies…..

On Motherhood:

It’s hard to balance [career and being a mom] but it’s not a struggle because Tron is first. I put him before I put myself. I’ve never had a nanny. I’m not saying people don’t need help but I don’t do that because I want to do everything for him myself. But he’s just first. It’s a lot of things that I’ve turned down because I chose to put my baby first.”

SOURCE

7 Comments to “SINGER CHILLI OF TLC TALKS ABOUT SON TRON”

• keekee June 4, 2010 at 12:40 pm

it like you and he is so sex

• MIRE October 24, 2009 at 5:12 pm

That child looks as if Chilli spit him out. I hope he makes her as proud of him later on as she is proud of him now.

• CoCo March 6, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Wow. What a beautiful philosophy of parenthood on Chilli’s part. Her son is beautiful just like her and is fortunate to have such a devoted Mom. I always wondered why Chilli stepped away from the spotlight when it’s so obvious that she could be a solo superstar. (So could T-Boz by the way; that woman is fantastic.) Now I see that Chilli was just choosing to put motherhood first. God bless her, that’s a soulful choice. And it’s so true – our children come to us because of OUR choices, not their own. They are guests in our lives and deserve to be treated right and given the best possible chance. Props to Ms. Chilli. Health & blessings to Madame T-Boz. Lady Lisa Rest in Peace.

• Sherree October 12, 2008 at 3:15 am

hahahahahahaha you crazy

• jay October 12, 2008 at 1:20 am

girl please sherree you aint TLC’s biggest fan there are other people who like them alot like me but dat dont mean dat im dey biggest fan

• electrocutedsheep June 18, 2008 at 1:38 pm

I think Tron takes after Chilli! I’ve seen his dad, and he looks nothing like him!

• Sherree May 24, 2008 at 4:56 am

Hi my name is Sherree Beatty, and I’am TLC biggest fan. I think you are a great mother. Keep the good work.