ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

ANGELA BASSETT,HER TWINS,AND HUSBAND ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME

angelacrying.jpg

Today my cup runneth over!I am crying now, I cried yesterday and the day before. … This day is so, so special to me.”
—-Angela Bassett on receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

Source:Mercury News.com

angelason-slater-josiahbronwyn-golden-daughter.jpg

Actress Angela Bassett,accompanied by her husband Courtney B. Vance, her son Slater Josiah and daughter Bronwyn Golden, was honored with a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday. Angela and Courtney B. Vance became the parents of their twins Bronwyn Golden and Slater Josiah on January 27, 2006.

11 Comments to “ANGELA BASSETT,HER TWINS,AND HUSBAND ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME”

• schnelle C September 4, 2013 at 2:11 am

congratulations Angela you are a wonderful star

• Jane Alala April 28, 2012 at 3:34 am

Angela you, Maya Angelo, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Aretha, Pattie Labelle, you are beautiful strong black women. I love you guys I love reading about you and most of all I love to see your pictures. Your pictures along tell a story before you even speak. Who said black aint beautiful?

• MissSuccess2004 September 23, 2010 at 1:16 pm

I love love love Angela (my name happens to be Angela :>) They have such a beautiful/strong family I am so happy for all!! I love both of them as actors; she’s my favorite actress of them all!! I wish you all a wonderful, blessed, and bautiful life!!

• lv September 19, 2009 at 5:09 am

the boy is sweet

• bernice August 24, 2009 at 7:47 pm

Angela ur twins r so adoreable the girl looks like u i love u in so many movies that i cannot name them God bless u husband and kids

• nicky July 9, 2009 at 9:24 am

Congratulation Angela God as given u a gift and u r certainly making use of it, just continue to trust him

• NikNak April 12, 2009 at 12:02 am

I agree with you Renee F

• Renee F. April 11, 2009 at 10:08 pm

What a beautiful family. The girl looks just like her dad and the boy look just like his mommy! :)

• LaVelle Weaver April 2, 2009 at 5:25 pm

I love Angela Bassett and her husband Courtney Vance. I think that they both are great actors. Every part that they play captivates my attention and I look forward to seeing them in other movies. They seem to be very nice people to know. Their beautiful children are blessed to have two wondeful parents that without any doubt in my mind treasure them.

• yaya March 13, 2009 at 10:14 am

she gets younger every day…Loe love love how humble she is and how real she is… one of the few people (couples) hollywood hasnt had the strength to get.

• MizzGonG April 2, 2008 at 4:50 am

I love Angela with all my heart, she so deserved to be placed in Hall of Fame. Such a beautiful family as well.