ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

RAPPER T.I. CELEBRATES EASTER WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY

ti-family.jpg

Rapper T.I is photographed with his pregnant wife Tiny Tameka Cottle,his three boys Domani, Messiah(from left to right), King(front), Deyjah(far right corner)and Tiny’s daughter Zonnique(2nd to last girl on right),and a guest(in the back row)The rapper who is currently on House arrest for weapons charges was allowed to attend Easter Services with his family at the Georgia Dome on Sunday.
SEE MORE PICTURES.CLICK HERE

19 Comments to “RAPPER T.I. CELEBRATES EASTER WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY”

• currentworldstudio.com January 21, 2014 at 11:21 pm

It’s amazing in favor of me to have a web page, which is
    helpful for my know-how. thanks admin

• alicia November 11, 2010 at 7:07 pm

i love you t.i you are my nummber #1 you are my hotty

• Renae July 1, 2010 at 8:25 am

What does the mother of T.I.’s daughter look like???

• Dmarie August 24, 2009 at 7:19 pm

I like Tiny she is so pretty and she has a beautiful family!Zonnique is gorgeous!

• Judd July 24, 2009 at 12:27 pm

TI needs to wrap it up.. But he appears to be a good father…

• ashlee July 19, 2009 at 7:51 am

OMG T.I. AND HIS FAMILY LOOK SOOOOOOOOO CUTE.I LOVE WAT YA’LL ARE WEARING.

• mahjee July 1, 2009 at 3:31 pm

diz iz a cute easter picture dey all cute i lik one

• iviana June 29, 2009 at 9:41 pm

they looked cute on easter.

• Mulan May 24, 2009 at 12:24 pm

You rock tip.

• Mulan May 24, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Wow T.I.Man i thaught you was one of those kinda pips who diss fam for glitts’n'glam but you prooved me wrong.Am impressed man.

• brittany ann March 21, 2009 at 11:03 am

this is for T.I. and Tina. i know you have had your ups and downs, but you make it through. just like T.I says,”hes got an angle named layha” and i do believe that she will be looking out for all your wellness and happiness. your family is beautiful. and this is for TI,,, keep up the great lyrics. your and amazing rapper, no i should say writer, you music means a great deal to all your fans. keep straight, keep your head up and remember you have not only your family to keep you going but also your fans. love ya ti and tina. take care. love brittany ann

• kerrymccullor@yahoo.com February 25, 2009 at 11:29 pm

god bless you and your family such a beautiful family also i love every thing you are doing with the kids that are struggling with some issues on these rough streets of ours so god bless you and every thing that you are doing i pray for favor in your life and your family……/

• Tenyia October 27, 2008 at 9:58 pm

ti is my hubby i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him sexy,cute,and fine i will meet u one day baby (tiny keep him he’s a good man)if you don’t won’t him i do girlfriend

• marie October 4, 2008 at 1:14 am

yall look cute 2 gether a nice family i never new u had kids t.i have a great life

• mz.pretty gurl swag September 8, 2010 at 12:47 pm

yall cute i wish i was and that pictuer

• Bronteyy September 21, 2008 at 2:16 pm

Hus deyja ?

• uP AND COMIN September 13, 2008 at 5:09 pm

yo I LISTEN TO ALL TIS STUFF AND WAS A GOOD LOOKIN FAM HE GOT

• daria July 2, 2008 at 5:18 pm

awwwwwwwwwwww look at me and t.i kids i look u 2 death t.i always know dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

• kiki November 2, 2010 at 2:34 pm

omg..ti????danG yuu and yuur kids and ur lobely wife lOOk dope.
      and yea i meaN it,so it..sO halla at me when u got chance..sO we can yuu talk a lil and get kno each otah..hows tat sound..