ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

AUDIO:T.I(CLIFFORD HARRIS)ATTENDS CHURCH WITH FAMILY;GIVES SPEECH ON HIV

ti.jpgti-family.jpg
(CLICK TO SEE ENLARGED PICTURES)

t_i_jpg.jpg

t_i__family.jpg

Rapper T.I is photographed with his pregnant wife Tiny Tameka Cottle,his three boys Domani, Messiah(from left to right), King(top left corner), Deyjah(bottom left corner)and Tiny’s daughter Zonnique(far right corner),and a guest(in the back row)The rapper who is currently on House arrest for weapons charges was allowed to attend Easter Services with his family at the Georgia Dome on Sunday.While at the service,the rapper also known as Clifford Harris, gave a speech on HIV to the congregation.

LISTEN TO AUDIO

SOURCE

16 Comments to “AUDIO:T.I(CLIFFORD HARRIS)ATTENDS CHURCH WITH FAMILY;GIVES SPEECH ON HIV”

• Kyn November 29, 2011 at 11:20 pm

TI still looking fine cute kids an GLAD you out of jail LOVE YOU:D

• Gucci Handbags Blog August 26, 2011 at 11:05 am

thank you soo much! I’m making one in blue for my birth day so I’lll have a cute small bag to use while me and my friends go out! ^^ you really helped me out! I LOVE YOU! :DDD

• First Mortgage August 21, 2011 at 11:33 pm

Big thumbs up – thanks!

• Cep telefonu incelemeleri May 22, 2011 at 5:39 am

Very nice thanks a sharing..

• Marlon Byrd Jerseys April 5, 2011 at 7:41 am

I was reading something else about this on another blog. Interesting. Your position on it is diametrically contradicted to what I read earlier. I am still contemplating over the opposite points of view, but I’m tipped heavily toward yours. And no matter, that’s what is so great about modernized democracy and the marketplace of thoughts on-line.

• wonny October 1, 2010 at 12:51 pm

how are you doing

• Genia aka Nia August 25, 2009 at 7:43 pm

Thats a lot of kids man big family but there all beautiful. And lil king wit hiz pretty self. Man i so sorry 4 u Tip just knm we all prayin 4 u knw dat. Because we all make mistakes. Tiny i love ur show tiny and toya i watch it all da time. Anyways love u T.I. we prayin 4 u.

• Judd August 11, 2009 at 10:36 am

Wow!

• CHRISbrezzyWIFEY!!!!!!! July 25, 2009 at 2:13 am

DAM TIP 2 MANY KIDS BUT I STIL SHOW LUV 2 U

• jamesa April 29, 2009 at 11:11 am

hi ti ur kids r so cute

• Shawna March 31, 2009 at 3:24 pm

I think that Ti and Tiny are such good parents. All of the kids look great and so do they! Keep up the good work Tiny and Ti!

• Brittany March 26, 2009 at 6:21 am

AW THE KIDS ARE SO CUTE ESPECIALLY KING IN HIS LIL TUXEDO HE IS JUST THE CUTEST THING AND HIS DAUGHTER IS CUTE TO!!!!

• kesha March 17, 2009 at 9:30 pm

I am praying for TI. He made a mistake in his call and judgement from past decisions he made. However, I think he has learned a lot from his current situation. He has displayed many positive things to other brothers who are facing the tragic issues of living in poverty and violent areas. I think he is so cool and smooth, with the way he handles himself. Lastly, he has a lovely family, I was surprised when I saw his wife, she doesn’t look like his type of woman that he would have had interest in. Reguardless I wish them both the best and pray that they stay strong for the sack of their kids. May god bless you all!!!

• nzivz harris February 19, 2009 at 8:57 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!they so cute especially Domaini Messiah-TI look alike………

• lili October 2, 2008 at 7:09 pm

Do you people think it’s cool to talk about someones wife like that. Ya’ll are stupid. Everybody loves t.i but stop mistaking your fantasy with reality

• damon April 27, 2008 at 5:21 pm