ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

SINGER MONICA’S BONUS SON RAMONE AND SON LIL ROCKO

malik-lilrocko.jpg

Malik Ramone Hill(left) pictured with his half-brother Lil Rocko(Singer Monica and Rapper Rocko Da Don’s first son together)

lilrockodadon.jpg
Malik Ramone Hill and his dad Rocka Da Don(singer Monica’s fiance)

Malik Ramone Hill, 13,  is the offspring of rapper Rocko Da Don,who is the baby daddy of two of singer Monica’s kids. In all,singer Monica has two children with Rocko Da Don. The latest edition to the Hill family is Romelo Montez Hill.See a picture of  Monica and her two kids with Rocko Da Don.CLICK HERE

Ramone Hill’s myspace page

Tags : Posted in : Monica ArnoldSingers and their Kids

15 Comments to “SINGER MONICA’S BONUS SON RAMONE AND SON LIL ROCKO”

• chanel May 29, 2009 at 6:26 pm

ahhhhhh, all the boys are cute. love the brothers growing up together

• KANDII May 29, 2009 at 12:09 am

WOW. I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE THESE PHOTOS AND THEN I READ THE COMMENTS.I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH IGNORANCE. I JUST SAW MONICA AND ROCKOS CHILDREN THE OTHER DAY AT HIS VIDEO SHOOT AND THEY REALLY ARE GORGEOUS. SEEMS SOMEONE MAYBE RELATED TO THE ELDEST SONS MOM MAYBE STARTED SOME MESS AND PEOPLE JUST FED IT. BUT I LIKE THAT MONICA AND ROCKO DONT FEED IT AND THE CHILDREN ARE CLEARLY CLOSE. ONE OF MY FRIENDS WENT TO SCHOOL WITH RAMONES MOM AND THEY SAY HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HER AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. WE AS ADULTS SET THE STANDARDS FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THESE COMMENTS WERE AT AN ALL TIME LOW. THE EX-GIRLFRIENDS HAVE A HARD TIME EXCEPTING A MAN MOVING ON AND TEND TO DO VENDICTIVE THINGS BUT CHILDREN SHOULD BE OFF LIMITS AND I SMELL A MAD BABYMOMMA SOMEWHERE. SAME THING THAT JUST HAPPENED TO TI. BUT I RESPECT MEN LIKE TI AND ROCKO (EVENTHOUGH TI HAS A WHOLE LOT MORE CHILDREN THAN ROCKO .LOL.)THAT MAKE THE BLENDED FAMILY THING WORK. UNLIKE DIDDY WHO STILL DOESNT WANT TO CLAIM CHANCE. I MUST SAY CHANCE AND ROMELLO ARE THE CUTEST KIDS IVE SEEN ALL YEAR. JUST WANNA SQUEEZE THEIR CHEECKS :)

• Lyla April 23, 2009 at 7:25 pm

@person – get a life why dont you! How pathetic, you couldnt think of anything else to say but try and correct her spelling/grammar mistakes! Seriously grow up!

• Buntin April 23, 2009 at 7:02 pm

Are you serious?! I guess I shouldn’t be suprised anymore…

• person April 22, 2009 at 4:56 pm

well “Monica”, did you not pass English?
    “To the haters know one is mad but you.” Didnt you mean “no” instead of “know.” Even though I KNOW we all make mistakes, that seems to be a very large one.

• Borchardt April 22, 2009 at 4:29 pm

Of all the things I run into…this really tops the cake!

• chrismis April 13, 2009 at 9:49 pm

Rocko’s oldest son is too cute… Beautiful brown skin and nice eyes.

• Suz August 4, 2008 at 5:14 am

He is a cutie…

• john August 3, 2008 at 8:03 am

everyones every kid isnt gonna be cute everytime

• deja August 3, 2008 at 6:56 am

they are all blessed. i dont even know what the use of comparing them is. they are brothers and most of all they are kids. but again it goes back to something as simple as an opinion. SO WHAT. i hope they continue to keep the 3 of them close and dont allow random foolishness like this to weigh on them. better yet, its great that they dont even know. cause im sure as celebs they have heard worse. damn im soooooo glad im not a celebrity

• deja August 3, 2008 at 6:48 am

@ kamiyah, your exactly right enuff said. they are all very handsome boys. this isnt even really news. if so i would be on here because i look identical to my dads youngest sister. and they dont even have the same dad, they share a mom but all the boys are cute to me as well. we all got opinionsbut im out of time. my alarm clock will be going off while monica, rocko and the kids are sleeping in late cause as we all know celebrities dont care what we think and they have to be that way as cruel as people are. and the internet is full of opinions and untruths so im not gonna loose sleep either. lol. goodnite everyone

• ELEANOR August 3, 2008 at 3:44 am

MONICA IS MIXED AND THOSE CUTIES OF HERS LOOK JUST LIKE HER DAD. IM THE RECEPTIONIST AT HIS JOB,ITS A FREIGHT COMPANY AND WHEN I SAW THE NEW PHOTOS I WAS AMAZED. ESPECIALLY THE YOUNGEST ONE. I CANT LIE MONICAS STEP SON DOESNT COMPARE TO HERS BUT THATS OKAY DIFFRENT MOM. IT CAN BE LIKE THAT IM 42 AND MY OLDEST DAUGHTER DOESNT LOOK LIKE MY YOUNGER 3 BUT AS A PARENT YOU DONT CARE SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL. THIS TYPE OF UNNECCESARY CRAP IS WHY HALLE WONT EVEN ET US SEE HERS

• Damorris August 3, 2008 at 3:23 am

people are so ignorrant. all the kids are beautiful. NOT BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT. they are, eventhough they all look diffrent. monicas boys have her skin color. i saw her in person, no makeup.

• amanda August 3, 2008 at 1:08 am

sorry about the typo. i meant monicas kids are VERY blessed. BEAUTIFUL BOYS

• EbonyM March 28, 2008 at 2:56 am

monicas step son is 11 years old…. how old is his daddy?