MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

LITTLE BIGGIE JR AKA CHRISTOPHER WALLACE JR ON SET

Christopher Wallace Jr. a.k.a Biggie Smalls Jr. a.k.a. Little Biggie is pictured with his mother Faith Evans at “Notorious” (The life and death story of Notorious B.I.G.) movie wrap party on May 10th.

Just a few days ago, singer Faith Evans and eleven year old son Christopher Jr were spotted again on the set of “Notorious,” a biopic on Faith’s late husband, the Notorious BIG. To see a picture of the late Notorious Big,CLICK HERE

21 Comments to “LITTLE BIGGIE JR AKA CHRISTOPHER WALLACE JR ON SET”

• Gdynia Lakiernik February 8, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Auto Pomoc Gdynia

• sldjf March 15, 2011 at 12:59 am

CJ got on the lumberjack w/ the hat to match!

• marie December 18, 2010 at 8:31 am

how cute can that be
    like father and son
    i bet he would of
    like to now hid dad.
    how sad

• Judd July 23, 2009 at 9:12 am

He’s a spittin image of the late rapper ;-)

• Robert June 15, 2009 at 1:11 am

Man he looks just like his dad
    R.I.P Biggie smalls

• Lisa June 10, 2009 at 8:43 pm

Let the man rest in PEACE!!!! But you know that saying people will be people. I was raised on his music and I loved him dearly. As far as his son God bless him and hopefully all the negative statements wont affect him. Baby keep your eyes on the prize. Regardless of what someone say remember its not where you come from that makes you who you are.. Love you and God Bless..REPRESENTING BROOKLYN TO THE MAX!!!

• olga April 21, 2009 at 9:02 pm

dam i miss biggie seein this really makes me happy that he had 2 children…i believe he loved faith!and also lil’kim but more in a homie way

• mae March 30, 2009 at 9:54 am

greatest of all time,hands down.do your thing lil b.i.g!!!!

• Biggie G March 19, 2009 at 8:09 pm

yo lil’ biggie looks just like chris

• Toya March 11, 2009 at 11:07 am

HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS DADDY, HE IS ADORABLE.

• SHILOHDREAM February 15, 2009 at 1:11 pm

omg..christopher wallace lives again! looks exactly like his father.

• Notorious February 14, 2009 at 8:15 am

Biggie, Jr. did an amazing job as his dad. I didn’t even know who that was, but after I found out, I was truly amazed. He’s such a cute kid, and all you idiots need to back off. If ya’ll had a kid who was his size and people made fun of them, you’d be a little pissed, don’t you think? Drop it already.

• kc February 12, 2009 at 8:26 pm

man, he reminds me of BIG…..damn i to bad biggie’s not here to see this

• amanda February 9, 2009 at 8:52 pm

Yall need to grow up, Chris is gunna live his dream, he’s gunna go down the road he thinks is best for him. Y’all just hatin cuz da kids a great person, he gets it from his mama n papa. And faith, y’all don’t know the truth, Noone ever will. Get off her back n let da poor mother live. None of you have lives to sit their n judge someone over people who don’t really know 100percent. All you can do is wish them the best of luck, and stop being so stupid.

• PRM!! February 5, 2009 at 4:52 am

biggie jr hope your a great rapper lyk notorious big rip big wot a legend

• Gary January 18, 2009 at 1:02 am

honestly, i think that it would be amazing if chris.w.jr took over his fathers footsteps., but if you think of it.,Biigie had a reason for it., he did it for the money to support his family.,therefor Chris.W.Jr., doesnt need to cuz there rich already., so i wonder whjat lies in front of his life.,..

• TreyC D January 17, 2009 at 6:32 pm

First off i would like to say R.I.P to my late cousin Biggie. Now faith and his marraige was legal they just had problems and Lil biggie and tee tee are his kids. Second faith got her own career going on so she well off. Second lil biggie is fly and another thing is I would rock my pops name because its about the legacy. He had to grow up without chris around but if he was alive him and tee tee would have their pops k.

• Jahhighness January 16, 2009 at 9:26 pm

I’ve seen the movie today,and I’m a B.I.G. fan…Young Mr.Wallace has a career in acting which is a beautiful start to a successful and blessed life. SKY IS THE LIMIT!!!!

• kyydnasty (gamertag for xbox live) January 7, 2009 at 12:35 pm

christopher jr. is the same age as me ecept i was born in july and he was born in october.