SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

RAPPER T.I. AND TAMEKA COTTLE WELCOME SON MAJOR HARRIS

Rapper  T.I a.k.a Clifford Harris and girlfriend Tameka Tiny Cottle have welcomed a baby boy named Major Harris:

VIA PEOPLE.COM:T.I. and his girlfriend Tameka “Tiny” Cottle welcomed their second son together after midnight Friday morning, the rapper’s rep confirmed exclusively to PEOPLE.

The infant’s name is Major Harris, and he weighed in at 5 lbs., 15 oz. He is the fifth child for T.I., 27, and his second with Cottle. The couple are already parents to son King Harris, 3.

“God has blessed us with another miracle,” says T.I., born Clifford Harris.

29 Comments to “RAPPER T.I. AND TAMEKA COTTLE WELCOME SON MAJOR HARRIS”

• T.I. | HipHoped News May 11, 2011 at 5:19 pm

[...] “Tameka Births Son Named Major”. Blackcelebkids.com. Retrieved [...]

• Cousin Smurf June 17, 2009 at 3:54 pm

BE careful.
    Everything seems ok 4 now, but I’ve been in your shoes.
    As time goes on people change.
    A word of advice – be a great father, afterwards keep-it-moving.

• princess April 20, 2009 at 6:28 pm

t.i. congratulations on the new edition to your family just wish it could have been mine! its cool i still have your cousin!

• cindy April 7, 2009 at 11:10 pm

hey congrats babe

• cindy April 7, 2009 at 11:00 pm

I just want to say that I think u are the sexiest person alive and I wanna have your babies!! u are so freackin hot babe I want u so bad bye sexy muah kisses

• cena April 7, 2009 at 2:34 pm

T.I ur one hella fyn s.e.x.y man. whn are we going to have our BABY? jk ha ha ha LMAO! hey congrats on new born son..hes jus cute!?!much love yo babe…:)

• Blue Sorrow March 25, 2009 at 2:18 am

BTW…I love you..youre an inspiration…keep it coming..and give us the best of the KING…once your out baby..we love you…SMOOCHES!

P.S.
    Babe you are one sexy man…and youre girl is hella lucky!

• Blue Sorrow March 25, 2009 at 2:14 am

Congrats! On your baby boy..he’s beautiful…I commend you for all your hard work..and your fans will still be here for you when your out.Stay strong cuz your lady really loves you..and so does all your family and friends. I admire your hard work..my desire would be to meet you one day…youre an inspiration..Stay strong TIP! Much love and respect..

• Brittany March 24, 2009 at 7:53 pm

dam ti man you need to chill for a sec dog cuz man all these kids you have but it dont matter how many kids you have cuz you still sexy and you still my vanilla ice cream alright boo!!!

• SHIFFONE March 14, 2009 at 10:03 pm

i LOVE T.I. AND ITS GREAT TO SEE HIM AND TAMEKA STILL WORKING THROUGH THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND TAKING CARE OF THERE FAMILY GOD BLESS THEM AND WE LOVE THEM.

• bustibabe March 4, 2009 at 12:38 am

Keep doin what u do T.I.P Much love to u and tiNY always I have Been with u t.i. from the beginning and I’m here to stay, u are so SEX-Ci and Keep takin care of ur children and Stay Up!! I wanna have your BAby!!

• tasha December 29, 2008 at 8:49 am

T.i. congrats to you and your family! baby stay up,cuz you have a lot of haters, but i know they just motivate you…………. baby keep doing ya thang being the good man that you are… I Love YOU T.i. Your fan since u were underground,And will stay your fan always baby…. LOVE Tasha peace!

• TI November 6, 2008 at 10:24 pm

CollegeGrad, don’t be such a cynic. This is TI, what the biness?!?! Peachez314: thanks for the shot out. You too Kiana and Cassie. Speaking of Cassie, when’s a good time to call you shortie?

• SHADINA September 24, 2008 at 5:50 pm

GURL YUEW N33D TUEW SITT U’RR AHZZ DOWN NOW WITT AHLL DEM DAMN KIDZ YAWL HAF”N…………YUEW PLAI’N DAH SHXT OUT NOW BXTCH!!!

• industryfinest September 15, 2008 at 8:06 pm

Keep at it TIP!!

• SucKiiT August 28, 2008 at 1:45 am

Aww that baby wasn’t mine . .lmao jaykay

• Peachez314 July 7, 2008 at 1:40 am

T.I. congrats on the new addition I know he will become a king too. I am one of your bigest fans. You have received my love from day 1… Can’t nobody tell me T I .. aint the KING.. I’ll always LOVE you T.I … And Tameka “Tiny” Cottle take care of my KING’s (T.I & the boys) they are in your hands. ONE LUV ALWAYZ!!!

• T.T.Y. July 1, 2008 at 9:03 pm

I think all his kids are cute and it’s good to see him taking care of his kids.

• Diamond Girl July 1, 2008 at 12:47 am

I respect T.I so much just for taking care of his kids , thats a big deal period, so many black men are absent in their childrens lives, its okay if he wants to have alot of kids as long as he provides for them. so keep em comin T.I AND TINY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lisaraye June 21, 2008 at 11:15 pm

awww congrats ti

• keke June 21, 2008 at 9:33 pm

hey T.I. congrats on your new son. I hope he look just like you SEXY i dont think you should have anymore kids until yo get with me met me in da A!

• Savanna June 13, 2008 at 5:14 pm

T.I yoUs FLy !!! N ThA SeXccIEst PeRs0n IVe EvA SEeN… l0l iM PreTTy HoT 2… BuT StAy TruE !! ..Savanna…

• kiana June 10, 2008 at 9:02 pm

ti i have been to all your concerts , i have all your cds ,
    every movie that your in,every poster of u and because u my mom
    hates my room ,all my friends calls me misses harris cuz i think
    of u as my future husband . but don’t think im a stalker cuz im
    not trust me cuz every one think im a stalker because i almost know like every tihng about u and becuz your like one of my top convisation and i think your very good lookin and it’s not just
    becuz your famous .

• kiana June 10, 2008 at 8:54 pm

ti i am a big fan of your music and like every thing about u that
    i know about . i look up to u more than a fan i look up to u
    more than an idol cuz your that special to me

• kiana June 10, 2008 at 8:50 pm

ti honestly i think u have beautiful kids and i think your a good
    father cuz i see u some times with your kids

• kiana June 10, 2008 at 8:46 pm

ti i hope the best for you and your wife and your kids and the new
    baby major from your number one fan all day every day kiana harris

• WHiiTNEY June 9, 2008 at 8:45 am

0KAY H0W MANY iiS THAT iiN ALL … SHE HAS 0NE 0F HER 0WN [[ 1 ]] .. T.ii HAS F0UR [[ 4 ]] … T0GETHER iiTSZ TW0 [[ 2 ]] . S0 THAT LEAVESZ UHM 7 .. 0KAY SHE G0N’ HAVE T0 KEEP HER LEGSZ CL0SED F0R N0W 0N

• Joy May 17, 2008 at 9:35 am

congrats she had her baby on Janet’s birthday

• rayray December 20, 2011 at 4:01 pm