SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

STEVE HARVEY LOVES HIS BLENDED FAMILY

Comedian-Actor-Radio Host Steve Harvey with(from left) Jason,16, Lori,11, twins Brandi and Karli,25,Steve 17, Wynton,10,and Morgan,21.

“When my wife, Marjorie,and I got married,she had three children,and i had four[the couple will celebrate their first anniversary this month]. The union of our family has been the greatest thing ever to happen to me. The kids all call me Dad. I tell my boys not to play rough with their younger sister. I try to teach them what i know already:You’re never going to win an argument with a girl,so just let her have what she wants!”Being a parent has shown me that I’m little bit softer than i thought i was. While my younger kids get away with far less than their older siblings because I’ve seen it all before,they all come talk to me because they know i won’t judge them.”

All Images scanned and words transcribed by BlackcelebrityKids,courtesy of ESSENCE MAGAZINE (June Issue)
NEXT UP:BLAIR UNDERWOOD AND KIDS

24 Comments to “STEVE HARVEY LOVES HIS BLENDED FAMILY”

• BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » STEVE HARVEY AND HIS STROLLING SIDEKICK December 28, 2010 at 10:16 am

[...] “When my wife, Marjorie,and I got married, she had three children,and i had four. The union of our family has been the greatest thing ever to happen to me. The kids all call me Dad. I tell my boys not to play rough with their younger sister. I try to teach them what i know already: You’re never going to win an argument with a girl, so just let her have what she wants! Being a parent has shown me that I’m little bit softer than i thought i was. While my younger kids get away with far less than their older siblings because I’ve seen it all before, they all come talk to me because they know i won’t judge them, ” he has said [...]

• bmw March 3, 2009 at 11:23 pm

who in the hell will name their daughter majarie any way she look like she is in the army good luck steve with this wife may god bless u and yr new familey i still like mary better

• Honey Dew February 28, 2009 at 10:17 am

I saw Steve on Oprah yesterday. He was hilarious and I thank GOD that he wrote that book. For so many years I have advised a friend to act more like a lady but to think the way men do and FINALLY someone has put it out there in writing. Thank you Steve Harvey for writing that book. Maybe now women will raise their standards and stop behaving like desperate hoochies. As for Steve’s family, I thank GOD that he has not gone to the other side. Most brothers would have given up on the sisters but Steve keeps the love & wealth in the black community by building a black family. For that I commend and appreciate him. Do your thing Steve. Your family is lovely!

• Flipper February 23, 2009 at 9:31 am

My goodness!
    I was shocked when I heard that Steve was getting divorced because it came so suddenly after he and his wife at the time were in Ebony magazine. I remember telling my husband how nice Steve and his wife looked in their photos then just that quickly, splitsville. I believe at that time Wynton was 5 years old. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors to initiate divorce, but I do hope that Steve didn’t leave that marriage wrong. If he did, his marriage to the new wife will not prosper. Jesus said that if a man divorces his wife for any reason other than sexual immorality, he cause her to commit adultery and any man who marries her is also an adulterer.

• Dawn February 19, 2009 at 9:14 am

Outstanding Steve! It’s great that you guys have blended together so well and are happy. That is not easy to come by when you marry someone with kids.

• GYM February 13, 2009 at 11:21 am

IT’S BEAUTIFUL TO SEE A FAMILY THAT CAME TOGETHER AND BLENDED. THIS IS REAL LOVE AND I’M GLAD STEVE DID SELECT SOMEBODY THAT LOOK LIKE HIMSELF. BLACK LOVE IS POWERFUL. I WISH ALL BLACK MENS WILL GET WITH BLACK QUEENS. MUCH LOVE TO THE FAMILY AND GOD BLESS TO YOU ALL.

• NA February 11, 2009 at 11:42 am

IDK

• Beryl February 10, 2009 at 4:41 am

I think the family is beautiful. Steve’s a funny and inspiring man. I’m glad he’s found God and I think he’s a wonderful role model. Keep on keeping on, Steve.

• Deb February 1, 2009 at 1:06 am

I totally agree with Tina, We should be proud of a Black man doing what Steve is doing and uplifting his family. People, we have a Black President! It’s time to turn things around stop hating and start supporting and uplifting each other.

• admin January 26, 2009 at 12:30 am

Luna’s comment was deleted

• Amasha January 25, 2009 at 1:30 pm

Luna, Have you ever heard the saying..Pot call the kittle Black. I believe you have self confidence issues. U obiously cant look behind the color of someone skin…You making it seem as it you are saying they are ugly because they are…but I can read between the lines, you are saying they are ugly because they dont fit what most people believe is beautiful.
    ( light skin). I really feel sorry for people like you…everyone is beautiful in their own way….cant wait to here what u have to say..I believe you have low self-esteem, and of to put others down to feel better about your self. Congrats steve on your morning show. I try to listen to you every morning..I think you are the funnies person. And as far as your family..thats your business and no one elses…You have a beautiful family. Keep on keeping gangsta…hall at ur girl from JA..

• not a steve hater but truth is truth January 25, 2009 at 2:39 am

I AGREE WITH LAo.g. Morning Show Fan HE ADOPTED MARYS OLDER SON, WYNTON IS HIS, AND THE TWIN GIRLS. THE OLDER THREE ARE THE CURRENT WIFES AND YES HER OLDER DAUGHTER RESEMBLES HIM A LOT…….

• mcfly November 2, 2008 at 12:05 am

and juicy08 you need to sit down somewhere you prolly dont even know jason and stevie. you sound like one of them chicks who got to know them cuz you heard they was steve harvey’s sons. fall back.

• mcfly November 2, 2008 at 12:03 am

wow people really have a lot to say about someone they haven’t even met. who am i to be a critic but you shouldn’t speak badly about someone you don’t know. but you reap what you have sewn.

• SassyHunay October 30, 2008 at 11:35 am

I think this is wonderful and they all look Happy together!

• juicy08 October 27, 2008 at 4:10 am

and jason is not his real son nor is wynton and lori… even thou they have his feat. their not… which is kinda funny when i first meet them ii thought stevy was the step son and jason was his bio.!

• Nina R. Robertson October 2, 2008 at 8:16 pm

I think the picture of Steve Harvey and his family is so beautiful. Mr. Harvey looks so happy and proud.

• Yo Friend August 30, 2008 at 2:55 am

lori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LUV YA

• SGW July 1, 2008 at 6:20 pm

KLT, if you go to school with Morgan then you should know that Wynton is from the marriage of Mary and Steve.

• lisa raye June 21, 2008 at 2:19 am

oh really a.f. i dont really listen to him now i know

• a.f. June 21, 2008 at 2:16 am

LISA RAYE OH NOW YOU WANT TO DEFEND SOMEONE. STEVE TALKS ABOUT UNATTRACTIVE FEMALES ON HIS RADIO SHOW. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE TOOK A LONG LOOK AT HIS OLDER DAUGHTERS? AND, HE IS ALWAYS TRYING TO SELL THE BC SOMETHING…AM TO THE POINT I DO NOT WISH TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW.

• kim June 9, 2008 at 8:59 am

those are the OLDEST looking 25 yr olds i have seen in my life. is this poster sure they’re not 45???

• WHiiTNEY June 9, 2008 at 8:47 am

W000000WWW HE CUT HiiS HAiiR .. 0MG

• cj June 6, 2008 at 12:51 am

first of all the boys name is wynton and as far as child support goes he gets a grand a month. as far as alimony goes, u cant get mad a steve cause his wife didnt read what she was signing