TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

THE BIG KIDS FILES:JERMAINE JACKSON’S ELDEST KIDS

[CLICK TO ENLARGE PICTURE]
The Heart Foundation recently honored legendary Motown Records founder Berry Gordy on June 7, 2008.His Grandchildren,from his daughter Hazel Gordy, as well as one of his other kids(Kerry Gordy) were in attendance: (From L to R) Jermaine Jackson Jr., Autumn Jackson, Gordy, Hazel Gordy, Kerry Gordy and Jaimy Jackson.

In all, Jermaine jackson(not pictured) has three children by Hazel and four other children by two other different women.

PICTURE SOURCE

15 Comments to “THE BIG KIDS FILES:JERMAINE JACKSON’S ELDEST KIDS”

• Belinda January 8, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Hazel Gordy looks as young as her daughter.

• kachiri March 8, 2010 at 10:36 am

i think jaimy jackson is sooooo sexy i think hes the best looking one in that picture whooooo he is fiiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeee! I LOVE YOU JAIMY

• Jeanne January 16, 2010 at 7:56 pm

Nice looking family!

• lpc27 October 25, 2009 at 3:35 pm

I just had to say this is a nice picture and I to remember seeing Jermaine Jr. in the Jackson movie and he was a cutie. Now in that photo he is sexy!!! I can’t believe he is 32 now he looks so sexy. His sister is pretty and his brother on the end Jamiy is handsome.

• Mirra302 July 30, 2009 at 3:40 pm

This looks like a well functional loving family. Good for Hazel Gordy!!!!!

• dk burch July 12, 2009 at 7:44 pm

i loveeeeeeee jermaine jackson so much..he is my idol!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bonebag February 24, 2011 at 9:25 pm

Yes, he was my idol, but his choice in women……. He should have stayed with Hazel: Heck he should have stayed at Motown. It sure beats what he has now…

• Stefanie B July 6, 2009 at 7:58 pm

I remember Jermaine Jackson, Jr. from American Dream movie. I had a crush on him when I was a kid. But I just saw this pic and I had to say…. That [man] is fuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiinnne as whoooooo!!!!!!!!!! That is some nice caramel dream pudding right there. Okay. I’m calm now!

• renee johnson March 1, 2009 at 2:41 pm

jermaine has beautiful kids,they have a special glow about them,may god continue to be bless them.

• renee johnson February 11, 2009 at 11:49 pm

may god bless, them all they all really look good. peace and blessings

• Toya January 24, 2009 at 10:05 pm

The other guy is Hazel’s brother.

• Andrea January 16, 2009 at 7:02 pm

WELL HIS LAST NAME IS ALSO GORDY, SO MAYBE A BROTHER OR UNCLE?

• Georgia September 1, 2008 at 6:37 pm

I forgot Jeramine Jackson. Jr was in the Jacksons movie. All three children look like their mother.

• peaches August 15, 2008 at 11:33 pm

take a look at a pix of randy and tell me if jermaine jr looks just like him.

• mds July 14, 2008 at 4:06 am

I have not seen pictures of Jermaine Jr. in years. He along with his sibling, Autmn and Jaimy have grown also. Hazel is still smashing. She was always a glamour girl. Jermaine Sr. definitely gave up 80 for 20.