SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

GARY DOURDAN AND DAUGHTER NYLA IN NYC

Ex CSI actor Gary Dourdan, who recently plead guilty to drug charges, is pictured with his daughter Nyla. Gary also has a son named Lyric.

Trivia:Did you know that Gary Dourdan is of French, Irish, Scottish, African, Indian and Jewish descent?(imdb)
PICTURE SOURCE

Tags : Posted in : Actors

20 Comments to “GARY DOURDAN AND DAUGHTER NYLA IN NYC”

• Online cupcake delivery September 29, 2011 at 5:21 pm

advertising and *********** with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can glance out for much extra of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you replace this once more soon..

• Faybird August 12, 2011 at 12:31 pm

Actually to clear all this racial makeup debate and stupid arguing he is black french scottish irish jewish and native american. Case closed

• knowledgeispower April 7, 2009 at 4:52 pm

“HUmoran”, PLEASE IF YOUR GONNA MAKE A COMMENT MAKE SURE YOUR FACTS ARE STRAIGHT!! “Any racial group can have freckles. You just have to be light enough for anyone to notice them. The same thing goes with blushing.” WRONG!!!!! HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN TRENCH’S(FROM NAUGHTY BY NATURE) FRECKLES???!!! HE’S DARK SKIN THE LAST I CHECKED, PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHY ARE YOU SOOO STUCK ON ALBINISM…..THERE IS NO CORRELATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THATS ROSHUMBA’S DAUGHTER, WHO IS A DARK SKIN BEAUTIFUL MODEL AND LOOK AT WHAT SHE CREATED WITH GARY DORUDAN, THEIR DAUGHTER IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, I HAVENT SEEN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL IN A WHILE, HER LOOK IS WHAT THE WORD BEAUTIFUL TRULY MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Africhic April 7, 2009 at 11:00 am

I wonder why you are all so sensitive about race. I am black i live in africa and it does not matter.

• HelenWillis December 14, 2011 at 10:50 am

I agree Africhic, it’s foolishness.

• humouran January 2, 2009 at 2:12 pm

This message is for Suz and Kiger. Any racial group can have freckles. You just have to be light enough for anyone to notice them. The same thing goes with blushing.

The first time I realized black people can have children of any color combination was when I was a very small child. I saw two extremely dark parents with a boy I firtst assumed was white. It was later explained to me he had albinism. He had white hair and very ligt blue eyes.

Albinism occurs amongst every race or ethnic group. It even happens amongst ethnic tribes in Africa.

In high school I had a friend with albinism. Four of her five siblings were dark as their parents. She and another sister had albinism. Neither of their children have albinism. But both have children with light coloring in their hair, skin or eyes.

You don’t need to have white ancestry to produce children of lighter coloring than you. I am fully aware that most black people in this country have white ancestry and are producing children lighter than themselves, but remember this: the darkest race was on this planet first!

• Soulsmatic September 5, 2010 at 2:14 am

@Cupcake…… Thank you… Thank you and Thank you again for how articulate you answered those statements and The actual truth behind it. I had to agree with you.

• sexyasslori October 30, 2008 at 2:22 pm

no matter what either of them looks like.they both are goodlooking people.weather gary got blue,brown,gray etc..hes still fine as hell.

• koala August 6, 2008 at 11:06 pm

She looks like my oldest daughter:).

• cc August 6, 2008 at 10:17 pm

He looks high in this photo. His child is lovely.

• Suz July 26, 2008 at 6:55 am

Just so some of you know,only European people have freckles.So if an African American has freckles,it’s because they have European lineage.Just a thought…Also African Americans can have green,blue,or some crazy color eyes from: A)Mutation,B)European lineage,C)Albinoism.Some knowledge…

But besides that he is a handsome man and she is a beautiful girl.

• Kiger July 21, 2008 at 8:11 am

Why is it such a big deal if they mentioned his ancestory … it is in no way offensive. People make such a big deal over nothing.

• CollegeGrad July 9, 2008 at 6:33 am

I don’t think so…ever taken a genetics course?@ humouran

• humouran July 1, 2008 at 5:19 pm

Black people can have green eyes and freckles. Lots do and they don’t have any more white blood than our slave ancestors!

• June May 28, 2009 at 1:00 am

I agree with you. Type ‘black africans with green eyes’ into google images and you will see that they do exist.

• JBoogie June 30, 2008 at 8:34 pm

I’d admit that I’m interested in genetic makeup. I know the brother is black but that is not necessarily where he got his green eyes and freckles.

• HelenWillis December 14, 2011 at 10:45 am

True, J, only black people get bent out of shape when someone speaks of their ethnic make-up. White people do it all the time.
      It’s true, all black people are mixed, but so is every other race. I think if we emphasized this more people would realize that we are more related than some of us thought.

• Blondie52 June 30, 2008 at 1:22 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, BLACK IS BLACK. I COULDN’T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. ALL AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE ETHNICALLY MIXED! ASK THE FOLKS AT AFRICAN ANCESTRY.COM!!

• black is black...stupid! June 28, 2008 at 7:40 pm

Does anyone really care what his racial make-up is? He just looks black to me. I thought this blog was “black celebrity kids” not “let’s get excited because so-and-so has a little white in them.” Geez, get over it already!

• joy June 27, 2008 at 3:47 pm

I never knew he had any kids! I remeber he in Janet’s video
    Again and he was SEXY!