SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

THE BIG KIDS’ FILE:ACTOR RON PERLMAN AND FAMILY AT PREMIERE

[CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGES]

Actor Ron Perlman,wife Opal and kids Blake,24, and Brandon,18, attended the movie premiere of “Hellboy II The Golden Army” in Los Angeles, California on June 28, 2008. Ron Perlman(center) plays the role of Hellboy in the upcoming film.

Picture Source:Getty Images

Tags : Posted in : ActorsBig Kids' file

26 Comments to “THE BIG KIDS’ FILE:ACTOR RON PERLMAN AND FAMILY AT PREMIERE”

• Sandra D July 27, 2013 at 8:40 am

If they read this, do you really think they care what you people think?

• Jay July 7, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Wow, his son is taller than both of his parents…and his parents are pretty tall!

• michelle crute July 4, 2012 at 10:41 am

Ron Perlman and family is lovely. Mr. Perlman don’t give interviews on his family life. It has been an example for all to see (WONDERFUL). For his grown children to hangout with mom and dad so much together speaks well for the man as a DAD, HUSBAND, AND MAN.

• JUDY August 21, 2011 at 5:18 pm

I think Ron and his family are georgeous!This is a beautiful family,very lovely wife and children! Ron is a ruggedly, handsome, man and his son is very fine!

• haley December 9, 2009 at 5:57 am

Wow, his son looks like him. Definitely has his features.

• V.E.G. March 27, 2009 at 2:51 pm

Ronald Perlman and his wife has been married for many years! They have two beautiful. Love has no boundaries. All it matters is character.

• Andrea March 14, 2009 at 10:49 am

Ron Perlman is one of my favourite actors, ever since Quest For Fire with Rae Dawn Chong. I love his son’s wild and wooly locks. He looks almost exactly like his dad did in Quest For Fire ( minus the make-up)! I truly appreciate seeing a “mature” couple who have lasted so long. It is sad that so many comments must reflect such fleeting superficial judgements…I wonder what colour, texture, or weight our soul displays. If we lost our vision today, the compassion and empathy we share with one another is what really matters. Pax.

• Valerie Fennell March 6, 2009 at 10:57 pm

Beautiful family. I’ve always admired Ron Pearlman, he is not the typical scandal based kind of hollywood actor. I especially admire his wife as she is a school mate of mine from Montego Bay, Jamaica. Pretty daughter, handsome son. Brandon’s hair suits him just fine.

• Phyllis August 3, 2009 at 12:05 pm

I am glad to here that you knew Opal Perlman. I have always been curious about her. I once heard that she was a well known fashion designer. Is this true? If so, does she still work now. You can tell she has a sense of style as she always dresses classically but never over the top like some of these Hollywood types.

I have loved Ron Perlman from his B&B days. I think he is a very underrated actor and has not been used to his full ability although he has a huge resume.

This is a lovely family. Never any gossip or scandal. And their children look very happy.

• Kaye February 25, 2009 at 10:36 am

That’s a great looking family. That boy is cute as hell. look beyond the hair, and so what, he’s only a teenager.(maybe I’m a little biased because his mom is my country’s woman-JAMAICAN-where else.)

• Nancy January 29, 2009 at 11:32 am

Beautiful family. Strong resemblance from both parents.Would like to know more about their son and daughter but family is a private thing even in the entertainment field. Ron Perlman seems like such a strong person and his wife I’m sure is also. Much admiration from a long time fan, from Quest for Fire,Tinseltown,City of lost Children, both Hellboys, and looking forward to the future. Thanks!

• Denise October 15, 2008 at 6:46 pm

I knew he had a sister, but I did’nt know that she was so beautiful. I love his son’s wild hair, keep being yourself, because if you had straight hair their would be something for someone to talk about. If you do you are damed and if you don’t you are damed. So leave the fine young man alone. Get a life.

• gina August 14, 2008 at 4:46 pm

Jackie and Jesse said this on August 10, 2008 at 3:26 p08
    i agree with you. 100% ron and his family are beautiful together so wbat about bandon’s hair leave that baby alone and back you petty clowns you hair ain’t perfect either

• Jackie and Jesse August 10, 2008 at 11:27 am

Well my son and I think that Brandon Perlman’s hair is very cool – we like it! Didn’t even think anything of it, I can’t believe that some people commenting on here are so petty.

• rue August 9, 2008 at 6:19 pm

Lovely long lasting couple with a gorgeouse girl and handsome boy (not feelin the hair though

• jacqui August 1, 2008 at 5:34 am

i don’t know about the hair- but he’s a very handsome young man

• Suz July 26, 2008 at 7:01 am

Cute son and beautiful daughter

• Lee July 11, 2008 at 4:03 am

It is so good to see that he has good taste in women. A beautiful black women. What a lovely family. And his son’s hair…what is wrong with it? Teens today have all kinds of crazy hairstyles. Would it be any better if his hair were straight??? You go Ron and family….kudos!!!

• Erica July 10, 2008 at 8:35 pm

His son….Bless his young heart!

• ThaRealness July 10, 2008 at 3:02 am

phase? whater he looks a hot mess.

• trishan July 5, 2008 at 3:16 am

that boy needs a flat iron or a haircut ASAP!

• joy July 1, 2008 at 2:26 am

Nice family

• black is black...stupid! June 30, 2008 at 10:41 pm

I think the son is just trying to be “different.” I don’t know his exact age, but he’s young. Like someone said above…he’s just going through a phase.

• nobody June 30, 2008 at 5:55 pm

that’s cute he’s holding his daughter’s hand. his son’s hair is so…..special. must be going thru a phase.

• JANE DOE June 30, 2008 at 3:18 pm

WTF is with his son’s hair????????

• Sandra D July 27, 2013 at 8:43 am

Do you think he cares about your vulgar comment? Speaks volumes about YOU.