ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

NEWS:WOMAN GIVES BIRTH TO BLACK AND WHITE TWINS

A woman in Germany has given birth to fraternal twin boys. The first baby named Ryan has lighter skin and blue eyes;the second twin is dark-skinned with brown eyes. The twins’ mother,Florence,who was born in Ghana,West Africa, gave birth to her Black and White twins on July 11th:

The twin boys, named Ryan and Leo, are the offspring of mixed-race couple Florence Addo-Gerth, from Ghana, and her German husband Stephan Gerth.The infants caused a sensation at the Sana Hospital in Lichtenberg, Germany, where they were born last Friday.Birgit Weber, the doctor who helped deliver the babies by ceasarean section, said that in 20 years of practice, this was the first time she had seen differently-coloured twins.“Ryan came first, and everything was as usual,” Fox News quoted Weber as saying.”But when Leo was born, I couldn’t believe my eyesThe infants caused a sensation at the Sana Hospital in Lichtenberg, Germany, where they were born last Friday.Birgit Weber, the doctor who helped deliver the babies by ceasarean section, said that in 20 years of practice, this was the first time she had seen differently-coloured twins.“Ryan came first, and everything was as usual,” Fox News quoted Weber as saying.”But when Leo was born, I couldn’t believe my eyes

SOURCE,SOURCE2

Tags : Posted in : News

65 Comments to “NEWS:WOMAN GIVES BIRTH TO BLACK AND WHITE TWINS”

• pokemon x and y December 14, 2013 at 2:24 am

We know that most people cannot afford to acquire 3ds games. So we try our best to helpyou get free ds games. We do this by giving you 3ds roms so people can play 3ds games on your nds, computer, and even your cellphone! If you would like to get free 3ds video games then visit our article right now! 3dsroms.net

• Dee November 14, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Ummm…does the other -darker twin-have a name? He was not acknowledged nor was there mention of his name. Perhaps a Freudian Slip? Things that make you go hmmmm?

• Pam June 10, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Wow thaat’s crazy.At first I thought the other one wasn’t even his.

• UK Woman Gives Birth to Black and White Twins | ShavarRoss.com October 30, 2010 at 4:52 pm

[...] read about a similar case of another woman giving birth to “black and white” [...]

• Trueman July 1, 2009 at 6:28 am

Just to give you a sense of the underlying racism of this article, see how the “dark-skinned” baby’s name is not published, but the “light-skinned” baby has a name – Ryan. Mmmh. Makes you wonder.

• GodsBeautiful1 July 25, 2008 at 5:36 pm

Beauty is only skin deep….

This is a beautiful couple that had beautiful twins!! May God bless their children to grow up healthy and strong no matter what color they are! Black people come in all shades…and they are all Beautiful!!

• Jesse July 24, 2008 at 12:13 pm

Yeah victoria rowells kids are good example, but what about karyn parsons? I mean wow her daughters white, even whiter than the dad. And her son does look darker skinned. Its weird but i find when its like a mixed race parent with a white parent, if the mixed race person is dark skinned, their baby comes out really white. But ive seen light skinned mixed race people with white partners whos kids are darker than them. you just never know how those genes are gonna blend do you. thats what makes life a nice variety

• maryamb419 July 23, 2008 at 10:30 pm

Another example of how black parents genes vary check out Victoria Rowells children. They have different fathers but same mother.

• DW July 23, 2008 at 10:08 pm

HMMM, Now I am in an interracial marriage and I know my husband would question paternity if our child looked like the darker baby. They are both beautiful, but I personally have never seen a biracial newborn that dark. Please, before you attack me, I am not saying anything is “wrong” with a beautiful dark complexion, just that it’s unusual in this circumstance. I also agree that the other one does NOT look white!

• Enigma April 19, 2010 at 6:30 pm

The only time I recall this happening is when the couple themselves come from mixed families. There is a family in the States that had two sets of twin girls that came out the same way one was blond haired blue eyes the other brown skinned brown eyes but both parents actually looked Hispanic to me. If you want to look it up the parent’s names are Kylie and Remi Hodgson.

• maryamb419 July 23, 2008 at 1:14 pm

Thank you Not Buying it. I forgot to mention at times I can be judgmental. I doesn’t make it ok. However the first step to solving a problem is to admit you have one. I didn’t realize how much all those things I mentioned in my last post still effected me. After I posted I cried like a baby. Now I feel better and I feel blessed because seeing it in writing helps me see how far I have come after I have been through.

• WHiiTNEY July 23, 2008 at 8:16 am

i d0N’T THiNK THE 0THER 0NE iS WHiTE . HE L00K MiX bUT THEY ARE SUCH CUTiES .. W0W, i’M SH0CKEd T00

• Not Buying It July 23, 2008 at 3:36 am

maryamb, you’re right, I don’t know you. Perhaps I shouldn’t judge. But hopefully you’ll see that you did quite a bit of judging yourself, which caused a lot of the defensiveness on this board to begin with.

Hearing a bit of your story and checking out your pics online made me check myself (btw you have a beatuiful family) and reminded me of why I am on this site to begin with. It’s not to argue back and forth with other viewers on this site; instead it’s to marvel at the beauty of the black family.

Peace…

• maryamb419 July 23, 2008 at 3:19 am

To Not buying it I say good day sir. Later for you. To someone that does not know me I am sure the remarks I made concerning my looks it may seem conceited. For people who knows me know other wise.

The reason I said what I did about not liking being pretty growing up was because I started getting unwanted sexual attention from boys starting at the age of 4-5. On the playground and in my neighborhood. I was raped from the age of 16-21. As far a women being catty. The friends I had growing up all of their boyfriends at some point or another hit on me. I told them about it and they took the guys side and stop talking to me. This is my reality is it because I was pretty I don’t know but when I was a kid it what I felt and thought. I remember one time this boy kiss me and I didn’t want him to and I bite him and I ended up getting a paddling because I tried to defend myself. However I don’t expect you to understand. How can you? You are only seeing the surface of what I am saying instead trying to see my point of view. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.

just because I said somethings you feel I shouldn’t have. It doesn’t make me a bad person. You don’t even know me. I am not stating any of this because I am trying to justify anything to you Not buying it or Hera I just didn’t want the other board members to get the wrong idea.

• maryamb419 July 23, 2008 at 3:05 am

For those of you who are curious. You can see my handsome husband ,me and my children here.

Do I have faults? Yep Who doesn’t? Do I have things about the way I look I would like to change yes. I have had four kids and I need to tone up. The faults I am aware of I talk more than I listen, I can be selfish at times, I need to work on having more tact. I need to work on being more patient. I need to learn how to better manage money. I can be shallow at times. Thing is I can admit it. Can you? He who is without sin may cast the first stone. My good points. I am very giving. I read to my kids before I put them to bed at night. I am a great cook(born and raised in Louisiana). I can draw very good( still have a lot to learn). I can sing pretty good. I have a few talent shows under my belt. I am ambitious( I have lots of goals I have set for myself. One of them I have met. I got my dream home.( At least it was until I realized how much of it I have now to clean. I am very witty and easy going unless I am rubbed the wrong way. I will do anything for the people I love. I am a risk taker which can be bad as can be good. The thing I like best about me is that although from time to time I wear fake hair but I never put on airs. I am who I am love me or hate it won’t change unless I feel the need for personal growth.