SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

RAPPER F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S(FABOLOUS)AND HIS BABY BOY

Rapper Fabolous a.k.a John Jackson is a father to a baby boy. The alleged mother of Fabolous’ baby is pictured below. Yet still, much is not known about Fabolus’ new baby boy, but BCK has come to know that Fabolous has been a serious relationship with said-mentioned Baby Mama since the year of 2005.

SOURCE 1,MYSPACE,WIKIPEDIA

33 Comments to “RAPPER F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S(FABOLOUS)AND HIS BABY BOY”

• FEMALE SAVAGE January 10, 2010 at 5:40 am

IM AM TRUELY FABOLOUS’ #1 FAN AND I MUST SAY THAT ITS GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE I LOVE IS TAKING CARE OF HIS RESPONSIBILITIES.FAB YOU HAVE A HANDSOME BABY,MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!MUCH LOVE,
    LADY LOSO!

• t-baybii April 16, 2009 at 7:20 am

he’s a definate cutii!!!! especially if his dad is hella sexy andn his momz iz mixed??? lil dude gone b a heartbreakr in the future!!!!!

• tha kid March 7, 2009 at 10:28 pm

how can u not tell that kid is his if u look at tha top pic u can see they have the same bags under their eyes and same nose plus he said it best in “trade it all pt2″ like eny other man i would of zoomed to to tha clinic to so i can see if me and my junior identical.

• eyecandy February 23, 2009 at 3:49 am

They all are sweet, his fab is just something special about him that i love. I dont know because of his hotness/or the way he touches me while rapping but i love john jackson. he is my fave male artist ever.

• kia January 31, 2009 at 11:27 pm

i could have had a his baby our baby would have came out looking better than that…..but she is cute

• Ishmael September 8, 2008 at 1:01 pm

oohhhh soooo cute baby like his papas am fegg lo-so like u fabolus ok thank God and have a happy family

• KIKII August 14, 2008 at 4:24 am

HE IS A BEAUTIFUL BABY ,, I WISH HE WAS OURS MWAHH !!!GOOD LUCK MOMMY AND DADDY

• greeneyed21 August 10, 2008 at 3:19 pm

hes cute @!!!

• KEEYSHAJ50 August 9, 2008 at 2:25 am

OR THE MOM LOL ANYWAY LIL JOHAN IS CUTE ;)

• lilkunta July 31, 2008 at 12:49 am

Just bc he taked a pic doesnt mean he loves the baby.

• Leah July 29, 2008 at 6:18 pm

he likes him some latin chicks eh?lol,jus jokez baby is cute and i swear fabolous is full afro-domincan so he is fully black i think. it’s funny how all these rappers act like they only go for perfect looking models, when in realty they go for regular beautiful girls like us. good for her and for him.

• KEEYSHAJ50 July 28, 2008 at 4:25 pm

IT GOT HIS NOSE ANYWAY HES A CUTEY PIE WITH HIS FAT SELF AWWW ;)

• dizeedee July 27, 2008 at 10:29 pm

just look at the baby’s ear…then tell me its not Fabs…awesome baby mad cute

• JENNY July 26, 2008 at 10:38 pm

THAT BABY DON’T LOOK LIKE ME( LOL)

• Asia July 26, 2008 at 5:41 am

why he always saying he’s single and looking for a lady…that fool is a liar…the baby got red hair….a DNA test is needed

• JENNIFER July 26, 2008 at 5:29 am

OOOH HE IS TOO CUTE, BUT HE LOOKS LIKE HE WEIGH MORE THAN HIS DADDY, AND FABOLOUS LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS HIS ARMS TO HOLD HIM

• luna July 25, 2008 at 7:12 pm

To Jasmine:
    Welll, i dont think Fab is racially mixed but rather culturally mixed. One of his parents is Dominican but is a black dominican.(so i have heard). Plus when you look at Fab you cant tell, you just see a black man anyway.

To Love:
    Black Women happen to be some of the most gorgeous women on Earth and everyone knows that. In the Enertainment industry, performers encounter many different kind of women and it is tempting and you never know who they might end up with. ALthough, it looks like most entertainers marry outside their race, its not true. Most black performers either have blakc girlfriends or wives. In THe NBA most of the players have blakc wives but most people only see the ones who have white ones.
    I strongly doubt black performers see black women in a negative way as any black man would know: BLack Women are the backbone of every black men and they would be out of their minds to negatively portray us.

• stac July 25, 2008 at 6:05 pm

I think the baby is adorable. I’m a white lady with 3 kids by a black man & they are all very dark. They look black & when their with me, we definately get looks. I’m happy for Fab & his girl. Honestly, having mixed kids, you never know how dark/light they will be. My nephew is mixed as well & he looks totally white. I tend not to judge (but get upset) when people have comments like, “that ain’t his baby” or “that baby is too light to be his”. Everybody is mixed with something. DADS, stop the denying & get a test , then take responsibility for what is yours….

• jasmine July 24, 2008 at 9:53 pm

Whoa…Love I don’t think your statement is entirely true. And Fabolous is mixed himself so the way the baby looks makes sense.

The baby looks so sweet. :)

• Kimmie July 24, 2008 at 8:11 pm

Absolutely adorable I would love to see more pictures of him. I can see fab really loves him.
    I wonder how old he is.

• Anonymous July 24, 2008 at 6:19 pm

Are we sure he’s the daddy? looks like a white baby to me…….?
    just sayin.. but he is a chubby cutie pie!

• grownANDsexy July 24, 2008 at 8:57 am

Just fabolous… lol I had to do it!

• LeeLee July 24, 2008 at 2:30 am

He is so adorable! I just want to pinch those cheeks! And the baby is cute too. ;)

• Befuddled July 24, 2008 at 1:45 am

Fab looks like a very doting Dad, the wife/ girlfriend is pretty and the chubbly little one is so adorable! Good luck and well wishes to the family!

• Ayisha July 23, 2008 at 9:15 pm

I think he looks just like fab

• Chanel July 23, 2008 at 8:24 pm

So cute he is a cuddy little thing. He is the cutest baby in the game. That is what I called cute baby. I also wonder what his name is.

• shesh1nes July 23, 2008 at 6:12 pm

I just wanna eat him!! He’s GOT to be the cutest baby in the game right now. I wonder what his name is???

• Steffie July 23, 2008 at 5:53 pm

Awww, the baby is so cute. I like chunky babies.

• Krispy Kreme July 23, 2008 at 5:13 pm

What a chunky little thing..

• Georgia July 23, 2008 at 4:51 pm

Almost makes me wanna have one of my own.

• Georgia July 23, 2008 at 4:48 pm

That is sweet the little boy is too cute. Looks like he takes after his mother. I just wanna pinch his cheeks. I love the third picture of fabolous holding him while he is sleep. That is an adorable baby.

• maryamb419 July 23, 2008 at 4:01 pm

I can tell he really loves his baby. The pictures of them together are heart warming. I think the sweetest sight to me is seeing a father with his young. Being involved and a part of their life. It doesn’t get much better than that. I can really see the baby’s face that well but from what I can he looks like them both. I think the mom is nice looking as well.

• maryamb419 July 23, 2008 at 4:00 pm