WATCH: NEW INTERNATIONAL ‘ANNIE’ TRAILER

ACTRESS ALEXIS FIELDS-JACKSON IS PREGNANT

Actress Alexis Fields-Jackson,best known for her role as Diavian Johnson on television series Sister,Sister, is pregnant.The mom-to-be is pictured at Chris Webbers’s Bada Bling gala on 7/26. Alexis is the sister of actress Kim Fields of Facts of Life.

Tags : Posted in : Births

21 Comments to “ACTRESS ALEXIS FIELDS-JACKSON IS PREGNANT”

• Nolan Ryan Jersey April 5, 2011 at 8:07 am

Thanks for a great post and interesting comments. I found this post while surfing the web for thanks for sharing.

• cargames11 March 1, 2011 at 5:14 am

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

• Louise August 18, 2009 at 5:16 am

Alexis is so talented! She looks just like her mother! I love her and Kim and their mother! I wish her the best of luck with her career, and I hope that we see more of her on t.v. I just watched a re-run of “One on One”, and I kept looking at her, and I said she looks like Chip Fields, and then one of the lines from one of the actors on the show said ” yeah, you looking like Tootie from the Facts of Life.” That’s when it hit me, so when they ran the credits I had to see what her name was, and of course she is Chip’s daughter! A delight to see family so talented! I hope she has a wonderful and continued acting career, and congratulations on your pregnancy!!!! Oh,and whoever wrote that she is Kim’s daughter is an IDIOT!!!!!

• Mercedes February 26, 2009 at 11:05 am

OMG! I remember her playing on Kenan and Kel, House Party 4, Moesha and soooo many other things! She’s like a bookmark to my childhood! I’m so proud for her!

• Vantrell February 21, 2009 at 9:27 am

I wish Alexis was my baby mama because I had a crush on her when she was on roc.

• Kimmy January 23, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Kim Fields is the best!!!! Beautiful lil boy!!!!!!!!!!

• PhatPhyre January 23, 2009 at 2:41 am

MZ DIVA, u are so wrong. The Facts of Life aired in 1979, the same year Alexis was born. Kim was only 10 years old so it’s pretty unlikely that Alexis is Kim’s daughter!!!

• MZ DIVA December 26, 2008 at 8:03 pm

Rumor has it that she’s really Kim’s daughter. Kim Fields was pregnant on Facts on Life. They kept her off skates and sitting down–not to reveal her stomach. Alexis’ age is how long ago Toodie appeared pregnant. If anyone can get the reruns, you will see. Oh, she was supposedly dealing with Todd Bridges so maybe he’s the father.

• Jessica Orea October 28, 2008 at 11:39 pm

Alexis Fields first child she’s from the T.V. series Kenan and Kel as Sharla Morrison

• Adaboo October 28, 2008 at 2:47 pm

I bet the baby is goona be so CUTE

• NayNay September 8, 2008 at 6:20 pm

They both look so much like their mom- is the father an actor also?

• KEEYSHAJ50 August 9, 2008 at 2:35 am

AWWW CONGRATS HER SIS HAD A BOY LAST YR AND SHE PROLLY HAVE THE GIRL THIS YR ;)

• Sky July 30, 2008 at 5:53 pm

She’s not 29, she’s 26.

• Haviland July 30, 2008 at 2:48 pm

I didn’t know she had gotten married. Congrats!

• lilkunta July 30, 2008 at 4:25 am

Who is the father?
    I cant believe she is 29!

• Joy July 30, 2008 at 2:58 am

@Tone

Yep that her!

• tone July 30, 2008 at 12:43 am

Is her mother the one that played penny’s mother on good times

• JENNY July 29, 2008 at 11:56 pm

WOW, WHERE HAS SHE BEEN, I MET HER A LONG TIME AGO, SHE IS A REALLY NICE PERSON, CONGRATS ON THE BABY

• black is July 29, 2008 at 5:10 pm

I didn’t realize that she was Kim Field’s sister. Wow! Congrats to her on the baby.

• Joy July 29, 2008 at 4:01 pm

Congrats I remember she use to play on Moesha when they were in Colleage! I also remeber when she played on ROC the TV show!

• ciarafan November 16, 2010 at 10:08 am