SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

VIDEO: SAUL WILLIAMS AND DAUGHTER ATTEND LOLLAPALOOZA FESTIVAL

CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE

Saul Stacey Williams is an American poet, writer, actor and musician known for his blend of poetry and alternative hip-hop and for his leading roles in the independent film Slamwikipedia. He recently wed Persia White (Lynn from CW series “Girlfriends”) on February 29, 2008. Persia White (See pictures below), who is a poet herself, recently wrote some poetry announcing her marriage to Saul:

I loved him before I knew him. He is my ONE / my song/ my dance/ my poem /my friend/ my family/my love/my HUSBAND February 29th 2008~ I married Saul Williams (source)

Between the two of them, Persia and Saul have two children. Persia has a daughter named Mecca from a previous relationship, as does Saul.  Saul and his daughter Saturn performed at the 2008 Lollapalooza musical festival event in Chicago’s Grant Park on Sunday, Aug. 3, 2008.  The duo gave quiet a spectacle.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO OF THEIR UNBELIEVABLY ENERGIETIC PERFORMANCE and see Saturn dance and sing in a Tutu.

PICTURE SOURCE1,SOURCE2

Tags : , Posted in : Actors

13 Comments to “VIDEO: SAUL WILLIAMS AND DAUGHTER ATTEND LOLLAPALOOZA FESTIVAL”

• wordpress domain hosting January 13, 2014 at 2:35 am

Hey there! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make
    your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when
    browsing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might
    be able to resolve this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share.
    Many thanks!

• juliasifers.com December 17, 2012 at 10:57 am

It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

• lux prestige отзывы August 20, 2012 at 5:02 am

Австралийская фирма Lux Prestige известная в Европе фирма, которая уже многие годы занимается не только распространением, но и изготовлением изделий, которые укрепляют и сохраняют наше с вами здоровье. Мы молодая, динамично развивающаяся компания, одна из немногих, кто представляет качественные натуральные изделия для сна. Мы любим свое дело и можем гордиться нашими изделиями. Специалисты нашей компании не только разрабатывают изделие по вашим индивидуальным потребностям, но и смогут профессионально подобрать и проконсультировать Вас при выборе изделий для здорового сна. Всё для здоровья, тепла и уюта в Вашем доме.

• gucci bags cheap February 8, 2012 at 3:31 pm

The core of your writing whilst sounding reasonable initially, did not really sit very well with me personally after some time. Someplace throughout the paragraphs you were able to make me a believer but only for a very short while. I still have a problem with your jumps in logic and you might do well to fill in all those breaks. In the event you can accomplish that, I could undoubtedly end up being impressed.

• (Pt 1/2) Interview with Saul Williams: Saturn's daddy and 'Volcanic Sunlight' | Ifelicious Thoughts January 23, 2012 at 12:44 pm

[...] Celeb Kids- VIDEO: Saul Williams and daughter attend Lollapalooza festival (don’t think video is up [...]

• Burberry Check October 28, 2011 at 7:56 pm

Those regarding our staff members checking out all of our site willing to send my corporation is some pictures of things youve used and ‘ will put some just about everybody previously mentioned. Also, no am one of the many a deficiency. about whether or not everyone know any favorable shojo manga, Tell me!!. in the picture thing?Just clairvoyant me one of the many albynodehrhino@aol. almost infant manga behavior just blog!

• Elementry August 23, 2011 at 9:40 am

Good info. I reached on your website by accident, so thanks.

• website August 10, 2011 at 2:19 am

As a web resource for companies and know-how enthusiasts to stick to the latest and best progress in Unified Communications, IP Telephony, Hosted Communications and VoIP.

• Trading March 24, 2011 at 8:22 am

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

• Wholesale LV Wallets March 2, 2011 at 9:57 am

Wholesale Burberry Wallets Wholesale Sunglasses Wholesale LV Sunglasses Wholesale Gucci Sunglasses Wholesale Chanel Sunglasses Wholesale Prada Sunglasses

• Chynaeye March 3, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Doesn’t he have a son with the most Fab! Fatima Robinson?

• Hip Hop January 22, 2009 at 1:06 pm

He actually has 5 kids by himself.

• jasmine August 7, 2008 at 3:48 pm