KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

DENNIS RODMAN AND DAUGHTER ALEXIS IN VEGAS

Former NBA player Dennis Rodman and his daughter Alexis Rodman,19, in Las Vegas on May 16, 2008. Dennis has two other younger children:a son named Dj and a daughter named Trinity.(click to enlare picture)

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

27 Comments to “DENNIS RODMAN AND DAUGHTER ALEXIS IN VEGAS”

• personal January 26, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Great post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit
    further. Cheers!

• brownpapi August 14, 2011 at 11:19 am

There is no such things as looking latino because that is NOT and NEVER will be a race or have any racial connotation…it’s purely a cultural identification regardless of racial background/backgrounds.

• MJ January 20, 2010 at 1:49 am

He has more than 2 other kids I can tell you that for sure! He has another son who is like 11 or 12 that he has not seen (by choice) since he was a toddler ! And he never bothers to mention him either. He’s a terrible father, don’t let those pretend tears fool you.

• Pisces December 14, 2009 at 1:39 pm

@ Realist, LOL. Take a look at him here!

• Pisces December 11, 2009 at 12:51 am

Khrish, which picture od Dennis looks worse to you, this one or the new one? I think this one is worse. I was glad to see an updated picture of the child I saw him with when she was younger.

• Jayson May 29, 2009 at 4:21 pm

She is very tall and beautiful.

• Sinnamon February 26, 2009 at 8:48 pm

She don’t look nothing like him, AT ALL!!!!!

• Mellie89 February 26, 2009 at 8:09 pm

Alexis Rodman is beautiful. She looks just like Dennis Rodman. The same nose and lips as him. You can tell that’s his daughter. SPLIT IMAGE!! As for Dennis Rodman, he’s getting older, that man is pushing 50. But back in the late 80s and 90s, he was cute to me. He’s just getting older now. He’s not as bizzare as he was back in the day. He calmed himself down a little. You can still he loves his daughter. Whenever his kids are brought up in interviews he could go on and on about them. And back in the day when Anicka had banned him from seeing his daughter (Alexis) he was traumatized, wasn’t playing as good like people know he could, he almost killed himself though he said he wasn’t trying too. Dennis Rodman used to cry whenever Alexis Rodman’s name was brought up in interviews because he couldn’t see her at the time. She’s 19 years old, she was born the same year I was.

• Allen May 30, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Just like so many evil women do. And Karma is a motha!!

• lilkunta September 12, 2008 at 2:47 pm

Who the hell gave Anicka a book deal?
    Anything goes in hollyWEIRD i guess.

• Tiff September 11, 2008 at 3:52 pm

Her mother is Rodman’s ex-wife Anicka and she wrote a book called Worse Than He Says He Is: White Girls Don’t Bounce. There’s a picture of her on the book cover. I think his daughter looks mosre like Dennis than the mother.

• Lady L September 11, 2008 at 3:31 pm

She’s attractive. She does favor her father somewhat.

• lena September 11, 2008 at 2:31 pm

that’s his daughter. she actually used to be a lot prettier. now she’s starting to look just like her father. *shudders* but she’s still a cute young lady.

• Christian Bakes July 26, 2009 at 11:42 pm

Lena: I sit in wonder at your ability to finely capture a complete sense of someone’s appearance from a single – beautiful – picture. Your silly little negative is in the minority, so I have to wonder: what the hell do you look like? I guessed it. Not much.

• Marcus LANGFORD September 11, 2008 at 8:11 am

dennis’ baby mama is obviously white or light-skinned as hell.

• yes September 11, 2008 at 5:19 am

19?

• SUZ September 11, 2008 at 4:00 am

She is nice looking. Looks like dad..

• Sane September 11, 2008 at 2:06 am

See THIS is why I love BCK. I’ve been lookin’ for a picture of this girl for YEARS. I only saw one back when was like 7 or somethin’ and it was a picture of her in his book but I never knew what happened to her and what she looked like now. Good job as always BCK!

• iventbyblogging September 11, 2008 at 1:49 am

he has young children now…i think they’re like 8, 9 yrs old.

• jasmine September 11, 2008 at 12:51 am

wow…i didn’t know he had kids! =O

• iventbyblogging September 10, 2008 at 11:02 pm

that’s his daughter. when he lived out here in MI (Detroit pistons basketball) he was married to a white woman, and god bless his daughter, but she looked like a white version of him when she was little (like 4,5y/o)-as she got older, her features fell into place. it’s amazing how she’s evolved…smh

when he and his wife divorced (as looney as he was) if his daughter was mentioned, he’d immediately soften up and just cry. Good to see them together.

• mata March 15, 2010 at 11:45 am

what’s wrong with her “looking white”? …………or latino, asian, indian, whatever? You say that as if its some mutant thing

• ladybug September 10, 2008 at 7:07 pm

I agree they favor alot

• Not Buying It September 10, 2008 at 6:04 pm

I don’t know what yall are seeing; she favors her father a lot. They have very similar noses and lips.

• oneshorething September 10, 2008 at 5:35 pm

Is this the same daughter all that talk was about when she was little? Time sure flies. I didn’t realize she was so old already.

• Hootyjames September 10, 2008 at 4:44 pm

Personally, I don’t believe that’s his daughter. But if she is his daughter, then she came out very attractive… against ALL odds!

• Yvonne September 10, 2008 at 4:23 pm

Cute pics! Good to see them enjoying a happy “family” moment.