ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

RAPPER BIZZY BONE AND SON BRYAN

Rapper and former member of rap group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony,Bizzy Bone a.k.a Bryon Anthony McCane II,is pictured with his one-year-old son Bryan. Bizzy Bone has said that he has thirteen children in all(Wendy Williams Show, 2005). BCK knows of only nine of his kids’ names:Sarina,Breeana,Bryan,Moe,Shanika,Tray,Destiny,Aaliyah,Shleby.

Trivia:Did you know that Bizzy Bone was born to an African American/Indian American father and an Italian/Jewish mother?

Thanks Jay Lay!
Image Source:Blackcelebkids.com

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

46 Comments to “RAPPER BIZZY BONE AND SON BRYAN”

• simon July 21, 2012 at 10:26 am

so wait… If he’s italian/jewish african/indian, what the hell is his kid?

• LadyMyth March 23, 2010 at 11:58 am

He is So hot i wouldnt mind have a kid by him

• angelica February 25, 2010 at 4:19 pm

hey b if u wht any mo kids daddy i would love to have one or 2 of ur babys boo get back at me daddy my name is angelica aka jelly and i live in phoenix az and am 21 gonaa be 22 in april ya dig if this u and u be chatin wit ur fans get back at ya gurl ya dig i am a big fan since i was 13 get back at me k

• trishia March 22, 2011 at 11:19 am

how disgusting! your advertizing yourself to be a who**
      why does he only go with black girls anyway?

• kenyatta May 25, 2009 at 6:45 pm

your son very cute like you bizzy bone

• Columbusmama February 19, 2009 at 10:36 pm

I know Bryon a.k.a Bizzy Bone has a three week old son and he hasnt even been here to see him. He looks just like his dad.He is adorable, His name is Jacob McCane born in Columbus Ohio. And by the way he has eight biological children he just claims the rest.

• noemi December 25, 2008 at 4:35 pm

Omg his bBY n him are kewt!

• chloechantese September 26, 2008 at 11:32 pm

HAHAH I AGREE WITH “Hootyjames”
    BUT THE BABY IS ADORABLE

• KEEYSHAJ50 September 25, 2008 at 1:59 am

GORGEOUS BABY THO ;)

• KEEYSHAJ50 September 25, 2008 at 1:58 am

OH DAMN 13 I MEAN WOW LOL

• KEEYSHAJ50 September 25, 2008 at 1:57 am

DAMN 9 KIDS BUT HES A GORGEOUS BABY ;)

• Maryamb September 22, 2008 at 2:20 pm

MO that is a very trollish thing to say. Jazz ignore that comment. When you reply you give the trolls just what they want.

MO if you found a positive way to get the attention you need it would make you feel a lot better than the negative kind.

• jazz September 22, 2008 at 12:47 pm

what a dumb comment MO he’s just cute not cus he light skinned thats such a stupid thing to say.

• Maryamb September 20, 2008 at 1:12 pm

Rawgangsta

I have to tell you I was watching CNN this morning and I saw something I have to share. It’s because we are not involved in the things that are going on around us that we are dying out. Knowledge is power.

On CNN this morning I saw that the African American population makes up only 12% of the U.S. population and yet we make up almost half of the people in this country that have HIV/AIDS. The black men are over 95% of that stat and the women make up 45%. Not just that but the leading cause of death among black women between the asges of 25 and 34 is A.I.D.S.

I think this is the saddest part. The black American A.I.D.S. population is a bad here as it is in Africa. Why I think this is the saddest is because Africa is a third world country. We (Americans) have no excuse.

When I said that it’s all well and good Bizzy takes care of his children that’s great but he is being reckless. A.I.D.S. is not going to care that he is Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs and Harmony, it won’t care that he has a family that loves him, or the fact that he would be leaving behind 13 kids.

We need to wake up. I was watching an HBO special called Black List. It was a lot of different black talking about how being black molded who they are. All of them were coming from a place of power. It was a beautiful thing and very inspiring. I can’t remember who said it. I think it was Sharpton that said after the civil rights movement that black people were told that we now were equal and because of that we have become complacent. Chris Rock said “Things are not equal until the black person’s average is the same as white person’s average. He says that his neighbors are dentists and the like. Black dentist and such don’t do well enough to stay where he lives. It’s like we have to work twice as hard and be twice a good to get what the average white man has. If that ain’t bad enough our president is a C student. How is that for irony?

• Maryamb September 19, 2008 at 3:10 am

Rawgangsta,

It is as well and good that he is there for all of his children. I just want you to ask him one question when you see him @ peabodys. Why does he go out and sleep with all these women without protection? How will he be able to be there for them if he gets A.I.D.S.?

If he was truly a responsible parent he would wrap it up and stop fathering children unless he was willing to being a father and a husband.

I know no one is perfect. I make mistakes with my kids all the time. I however try my damnedest to let them know I am wrong and I am not perfect and I don’t expect them to be either and learn the lessons that my mistake brought to the forefront. Having children is a great responsibility every decision you make effects them. You can do a search if you think I am making it up but 9 out of ten kids that parents are not together think it is their fault. So if you are not planning on being with this person don’t get them pregnant. That’s just my two cents.

He is just making all his kids statistics. Most black children grow up in a one parent home. I think I am not certain, that only 30% of our black females w/children are married. How sad is that?

• rawgangsta September 19, 2008 at 12:45 am

umm just so u ppl know the truth bizzy knows all his kids and hes there for them all most the time i mean if sumthing comes up and he cant be there they understand his children are very understandin there not that young nomore no to understand it he had smart children and i know them all and byron keep your head up sweetie see u soon at peabodys kisses

• Maryamb September 18, 2008 at 1:21 am

What is smh?

• Wicked September 18, 2008 at 12:47 am

How can he take care of ALL his kids and he don’t even know all of their names? smh

• Maryamb September 17, 2008 at 11:49 am

meandmyself. Fact of the matter is they have way more people that view the pictures than there are people that leave comments. So just because they have more comments on one picture than another doesn’t mean that folks think that one cute is anymore or less cute than another.

The post the have the most comments are the ones were people are bickering with one another. So it is really no real way to gauge the whys and why nots of the reason behind the people that post vs. the one that don’t.

• meandmyself September 17, 2008 at 2:35 am

TO Maryamb,
    Look at the comments from different viewers in this site. If you look at it, most light skinned black babies get more good comments compared to dark skinned black babies.
    Its unbelievable
    Is it that lightskinned black babies get more attention than cute darkskiined babies?
    Lets put it to the test/ Let this site show a dark skinned baby and lets see the responses they get.

• Lori September 16, 2008 at 10:32 pm

Maryamb,
    All I can say is, “Amen!” You’ve just said everything I would’ve! :-)

• Maryamb September 16, 2008 at 10:13 pm

Shanell sorry if I misunderstood you. You didn’t say how he took care of his kids only that he did. I said before and I will say it again that even though he is involved in his children’s lives and according to you more than just financially that if has so many kids and by different women those kids will still feel cheated because, they need both parent’s involved in their lives on a regular basis.

The reason it takes two people to make a baby is because two to raise them. No matter how often he is involved with his kids and how deeply he is involved when he does what kind of example is he setting. It’s not ok to go out and have unprotected sex when so many different people because it is destructive. I love watching Chapple I don’t know if you seen it but he has one where he talks about all of the sexually transmitted diseases. It was entertaining but the funniest joke or based on reality.

I don’t know if you have kids but I am going to tell you kids emulate their parents. That whole do as I say and not what I do line does not work. Good for him for not having child support warrants out on him. However Having unprotected sex with any willing participant is very self destructive behavior.

• Shanell September 16, 2008 at 9:02 pm

TO MARYAMB. i didnt say anything about financial he takes care of his kids emotional and mentaly and financially he spends time with them all he can. he even broght the olders one on tour with him. he never had any CHILD SUPPRORT warrants out like these other rappers,

• D.W. September 16, 2008 at 6:21 pm

MEANDMYSELF,
    I don’t find that to be true. Angelina Jolie’s daughter Zahara is dark-skinned and everyone raves about how cute she is.

• Maryamb September 16, 2008 at 6:08 pm

Jasmine when someone says something like what she said, it is due to there own insecurities and the fact that they have a problem being comfortable in their own skin.

• jasmine September 16, 2008 at 5:41 pm

I really hate the recurring theme in these comments…

he’s an adorable baby–now why do we have to go and discuss the same BS all the time? I don’t get it. Doesn’t anyone else get TIRED of it?

And usually the comments on a baby–regardless of his/her color–is that she’s “beautiful” or “cute”…so meandmyself can come up of it…

• Suz September 16, 2008 at 4:47 am

“MEANDMYSELF”- For me I think they are all beautiful no matter how light or dark they are. Now if their facial features are in a way “off” (ex.King Harris) then I won’t say anything or I’ll say how I feel sorry for him. Oh yeah King is light…

• Suz September 16, 2008 at 4:44 am

Yes already knew he was mixed. =D And awwwww that baby is cute.

But damnnnnnnn fertile enough!

• meandmyself September 16, 2008 at 12:38 am

Do you know what I notice? How come every time I see a comment about a darkskinned baby,(David Banda or modonna’s adopted children) there are harsh comments.I rarely see comments about him/her being cute.BUT IF ITS A LIGHTSKINNED BLACK CHILD HE/ SHE is CUTE OR BEAUTIFUL.
    To show proof, look at the comments on most dark skinned children on this site!!
    SOMETHING DONT SEEM RIGHT

• opinionated September 16, 2008 at 12:23 am

correction- 13 kids

• opinionated September 16, 2008 at 12:22 am

Awww his son is so cute.
    15 kids,oh my! Maybe Bizzy is the one that became a father at age 11.

• Erica September 15, 2008 at 9:47 pm

Why is he on this site and only knows 9 of his 15 kids.
    NOT A VERY POSITIVE MESSAGE

• Shanell September 15, 2008 at 9:16 pm

hi all Bizzy bone used to date my sister Yolanda back in high school he has a daughter by him and thats Breeana. anyways All bizzy’s kids are by african american women.
    and yes he does take good care of all his kids.

• meyani June 15, 2009 at 11:48 am

I dated Bizzy in High Scool too… But I refused to have UNPROTECTED sex with him. I was more concerned about the hundres of other women he had been with up until that point…. didnt want a disease from your sister or anyone else…lol
      besides your sister slept with a lot of people unprotected… doesnt she have other illegitimate kids?

• 1coolazzchic September 15, 2008 at 7:37 pm

y is it any of ya’lls concern how many kids he has, long as he is taking care of em?

• Tee September 15, 2008 at 7:35 pm

Unlike everyone I won’t go on some rant about his 13 kids or the fact that he is multiracial. From listening to him speak in the past, he seems like an highly intelligent man. And his kid is cute too!

• Alicia September 15, 2008 at 6:59 pm

13 kids now that is outrageous, and you know theres gona be a whole lot of baby mamas involved in that bunch, i dnt see why a woman would wana have another kid with him if he has that many already isit the money? crazy

• Anonymous September 15, 2008 at 6:31 pm

He sure does have a busy bone!! lol
    Daaamn 13 kids… how could you say you know each & every one of those kids.. and spend QUALITY time with them.. doubt it!!
    It’s too much.. cover it up Bizzy!

• Teri September 15, 2008 at 5:09 pm

Hootyjames I agree w/you. I guess we are supposed to ohhh and ahhh, right. NOT! Who gives a rat’s behind what his “racial mixture” is. Is it only black folks that get caught up in that ish?

• Naija Gal September 15, 2008 at 3:35 pm

Typo: His kid is cute though.

• lyriical July 26, 2012 at 5:38 pm

he does have a cute baby !

• Naija Gal September 15, 2008 at 3:34 pm

That is some *ish!!

13 kids!? I don’t get it, why do some men “feel the need” to sow their oats into every single woman they see? Who really wants to have THAT many kids by so many different women?

BIZZY: it’s called STRAPPING UP!!

Dude must have a check list, or something, to keep up with all his young ones.

Such a shame…

He kid is cute though.

• Soulfan September 15, 2008 at 3:28 pm

They don’t call him Bizzy Bone for nothing….Hope he takes care of all of them…..

• Georgia September 15, 2008 at 3:27 pm

His son is so cute

• Hootyjames September 15, 2008 at 3:19 pm

An “African American/Indian American father and an Italian/Jewish mother”?? Translation: Black father and white mother! Further translation: light-skinned BLACK man! I hate when folks list every piece of a race that dipped into their family. I’m sure all of us can list at LEAST three different races mixed up in us! Save that crap!

• Lia November 22, 2009 at 12:01 am

I so agree with your statement. His father is pobably Native American thru his great-great grandmother’s aunt cousin’s sister. *Lol