MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

VIDEO:DIDDY DADDY DAYCARE WITH HIS TWINS

Music mogul Sean “P.Diddy” Combs had pool day at “daddy daycare” with his twins D’Lila Star Combs and Jessie James Combs .WATCH VIDEO NOW

Tags : Posted in : P.Diddy

16 Comments to “VIDEO:DIDDY DADDY DAYCARE WITH HIS TWINS”

• candace September 17, 2008 at 11:13 pm

Well, even though we may never see chance,I’m 100% sure that sarah chapman is getting somes thousands in child support.I’m still waiting to see a picture of her with or without diddy, she’s probably a pretty little girl,i know those twins are so beautiful.

• Suz September 16, 2008 at 9:36 pm

“YEAISAIDIT”-I kind of agree with that because technically she didn’t have the ring on her finger and did not have the paper saying they were married, so she should’nt have a say if the girls can see their other sister to an extent.

Though she wasn’t his wife, they were with each other for a longggggggg time.

• Suz September 16, 2008 at 9:33 pm

“BLUE”- Okay thanx for that information and yes it’s messed up if she feels like that because it really isn’t the child’s fault.

• Blue September 16, 2008 at 8:32 pm

Leah I agree. I feel the same way about Angel (Mel B. and Eddie Murpheys daughter). I can not believe that he chose to stay out of his daughters life. I really hope that Eddie’s ex will stick to her word of letting her children get to know their little sister.

YEAISAIDIT I am not sure if Diddy and Kim were together at the time (I’d assume so) but if they were then he cheated on her. Marriage or no marriage.

• YEAISAIDIT September 16, 2008 at 3:03 pm

Well its not like Kim was married to diddy…so he really hasn’t did anything wrong…so why can’t his children with kim see their other sister….

• Katrina September 16, 2008 at 2:54 pm

This video is too cute. I love seeing him with his girls! They look just like Kim. They’re gorgeous! I agree with Opinionated…this is always a good look for Diddy.

• koala September 16, 2008 at 2:50 pm

***Princesses

• koala September 16, 2008 at 2:50 pm

Jesse and D’Lila are little princess and so cute.

• Leah September 16, 2008 at 2:17 pm

Blue, I also read in an Essence interview with Kim that she did not want Chance around her children. If Diddy agrees with this then he is not an excellent dad and Kim is DEAD wrong. These children are siblings and deserve the right to get to know one another.

• Blue September 16, 2008 at 1:07 pm

Suz, it has been reported that Kim has said that she doesn’t want her children around the other little girl. I hope that this isn’t true because Kim shouldn’t blame the little girl for anything that Diddy did.

• Suz September 16, 2008 at 4:55 am

“YVE”- I agree we don’t see his other daughter or see him spending time with her.

I’m sure he spends some kind of time with her and sees her at least behind closed doors. Now if he doesn’t or if he dont bring her around his other kids, that’s messed up. They won’t have their sibling bonding.

But they are so adorable! Patting sisters back and whatnot… =D

• opinionated September 16, 2008 at 12:15 am

They are adorable. Little girls learn quickly to wrap daddy around their little finger. This is always a good look for Diddy.

• Shelly British September 15, 2008 at 11:46 pm

gosh he has some strong genes!!

• danii September 15, 2008 at 9:42 pm

He probaly does take care of his other dauhter..you dont know..He does acknowledge the fact that he has another daughter. Mabe her mother dosen’t want her exposed to the public..

• Erica September 15, 2008 at 2:10 pm

That is so sweet. He seems to be an excellent father.

• Blue September 15, 2008 at 12:59 pm

I love seeing him with his girls!

Does anyone know if he sees his other daughter?