PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

RAPPER DOUG E. FRESH AND SONS SQUARE OFF

[(L)to (R): Slim,Doug E. Fresh,Jonah]

Doug E. Fresh a.k.a Douglas E. Davis is a rapper, record producer, and beat boxer who came into prominence in the early 80′s. Some years later, Dough E. Fresh is the father of five and manages his sons Trips and Slims’ rap group Square Off.  Doug E.’s brother-in-law Gleamz is also a member of rap group Square Off.

[(L) TO (R): Joshua,Chem,Trips,Gleamz(bending)]

BCK Says: Chem(red cap) looks just like a mini version of his dad!Don’t you agree?

Courtesy of Source magazine

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

8 Comments to “RAPPER DOUG E. FRESH AND SONS SQUARE OFF”

• Ne'Cole March 4, 2011 at 4:43 pm

josh , the so in the red hat qoess to my skool in harlem . thats my best frenn <3

• TAIEVE September 25, 2010 at 1:07 pm

HOW THEY HAD PUT A NEW BOY NAME STACKZ IN SQUARE OFF I HAD ASKED HEM WAS HE IN SQUARE IFF HE SAID YEAH I GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL WITH STACKZ BUT HE CLAIM SQUARE OFF AND CALLED SLIM FOR PROOF BUT WHY ISNT HE IN NO VIDEO OR NO SONGS I READ HIS TWEETS ALOT HE IS REALLY HAPPY TO BE IN SQUARE OFF BUT THEY NEED TO PROMOTE HIM WITH SONGS N STUFF HIS TWITTER IS @SQUAREOFFSTACKZ

• harmony January 11, 2010 at 1:46 pm

yo!!!!! dats dougies son omg he goes to my skewl….lol….sheesh he’s bad tho

• EgyptianGoddess November 22, 2009 at 12:21 am

That’s a beautiful thing! Kids love hip hop 2 but often don’t have the mentors to teach them how 2 play the game. Much success to you and yours. I also want 2 see u get that restaurant spot up in Harlem poppin.

• Suz September 17, 2008 at 8:32 pm

Thats nice

• koala September 17, 2008 at 3:31 pm

When I was growing up,Doug E. Fresh always looked like one of the Ninja Turtles to me . Cute sons.

• tpink November 20, 2009 at 8:21 pm

OMG I def. see the turtle thing lol…

• Georgia September 17, 2008 at 2:46 pm

I didn’t know he had any kids. Chem does look like his dad.