JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

ANGELA BASSETT IS A BUSY WORKING MOM

Actress Angela Bassett has nabbed herself a new role as Dr Catherine Banfield in the new season of ER, which premieres in the US on September 25. The working mom says that she is able to juggle her twelve hour days with her family life because she works only 15 minutes away from home. This means that Angela’s twin toddlers Bronwyn and Slater can stop by during the days with their dad Courtney Vance:”Sometimes when I get home they’re asleep already, so I bring them to work or they come at lunch time to visit,” Bassett says. “My daughter loves to put on the stethoscope. To see her eyes the first time she heard a real stethoscope was amazing.”

Angela’s husband,actor Courtney B. Vance,however,stops in more than usual as he also plays a recurring role on ER. He plays Angela’s onscreen husband,of course!

SOURCE

Tags : Posted in : Actors

12 Comments to “ANGELA BASSETT IS A BUSY WORKING MOM”

• Cyia December 26, 2010 at 5:38 am

This is such a beautiful family. I’ve always thought the twins look a LOT like their dad. I don’t know whether Angela (my all-time favorite actress) specified on Oprah whether or not the babies were conceived by donor eggs or not, but she did say that they chose to enlist the help of a surrogate to carry the babies after she (Angela) had suffered several miscarriages. Just because the babies don’t look like her doesn’t mean they are not biologically hers. According to everyone I know, my eldest child looks nothing like me, though all my stretch marks are reminders that I am her biological mother. She just seems to have inherited her looks from my hubby’s side. Regardless, our children are gifts from God, no matter how they come in to this world. I think Mrs. Bassett and Mr. Vance make a gorgeous couple and wonderful parents as well. May God continue to bless them.

• miss virgo February 16, 2010 at 2:29 pm

they are da cutes famliy so 4 all u haters ya’ll can fall back real talk dont b mad if she had her eggs or sumone eles eggs the kids a being love as we all see luv u mrs.bassett good lucky……;)and to 2 mr. courtney much luv 2 u

• toni February 9, 2009 at 12:01 pm

wow that is so great that you have some wonderful parents

• Ada January 24, 2009 at 10:19 pm

How do YOU know that Ms. Basset used donor eggs, and not her own?????

• hyunk January 12, 2009 at 7:14 am

they were donor eggs, no matter what she says. IT’s too bad she can’t state the truth–there’s nothing wrong with donor eggs.

• koala September 22, 2008 at 10:40 pm

Thanks for the info Anon27, I’d wondered whether or not they’d used Angela’s eggs or donor eggs. Good for them! Angela is probably so smitten with her twins! Nice family.

• Anon27 September 22, 2008 at 7:47 pm

Rav, Both of those children are the biological children of Angela and her husband. Embryos made with her eggs and her husband’s sperm were put inside of another woman who carried and gave birth to the twins. They were on the Oprah show last year when they explained it. You can do the research online. I agree with Jay about the looks.

• rav September 22, 2008 at 5:42 pm

“Jay”- the kids were adopted by Angela and Courtney, they are not their biological children, so they really don’t look like neither Angela nor Courtney.

• pkp September 22, 2008 at 2:18 am

“SUZ”- I really didn’t need you to explain that but thanks for your comment.

• pkp September 20, 2008 at 4:37 am

Wow they do not look like twins at all!

• Jay September 19, 2008 at 2:53 pm

They look beautiful together…the baby boy looks just like Angela and the little girl looks just like her Daddy. :)

• Katrina September 19, 2008 at 2:21 pm

Beautiful family. Angela’s hair is so nice! Could these two be the new Ruby Dee & Ozzy Davis?