ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

SPIKE LEE AND FAMILY:THE FAMILY OF MINI-MES

{CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE}
Filmmaker Spike Lee attended his latest movie premiere “Miracle at St. Anna” with his son Jackson,his daughter Satchel and his wife Tonya on Thursday, Oct. 2, 2008. Spike Lee’s latest movie is based on the novel “Miracle at St. Anna” by James McBride; the movie has gotten a lot of negative reviews from Italiam Partisans:Film director Spike Lee has set off a storm in Italy with a movie about black American soldiers fighting alongside Italian partisans in World War Two.Surviving members of the resistance to the Nazi occupation of Italy have taken issue with “Miracle at St. Anna” ahead of the film’s Italian release on Friday, distributing protest flyers and accusing Lee of distorting history.READ MORE

SOURCE

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

13 Comments to “SPIKE LEE AND FAMILY:THE FAMILY OF MINI-MES”

• Gee December 13, 2011 at 8:30 am

My cousin tutors their son and I hear the family is really sweet…

• ponygurl January 3, 2011 at 10:54 pm

i know his son he goes tomy school and is the same grade as my brother!

• Suz October 6, 2008 at 12:51 am

In ALL, a nice family. :)

• gabrielle hunter October 5, 2008 at 4:51 pm

the boy is cock-eyeded

• KEEYSHAJ50 October 5, 2008 at 4:49 pm

THEY LOOK NICE I LIKE HOW THE GIRL LOOKS LIKE MAMA AND THE BOY FAVORS DADDY MORE :)

• Claire October 5, 2008 at 3:48 am

Some of the comments on this site really crack me up. Meandmyself above is complaining about black celebrity men not dating darkskinned black women and wondering if it is a inferiority complex. Really now! If Spike was featured here with a white woman on his arm some of you would complain that he was a sell out. So the woman he is with is light skinned -so what! Are dark skinned black women any better than light skinned black women? The fact is that they are both black women. We want to dictate who should marry who. If Spike and this woman love each other and are happy(I don’t care what race or colour she is) what business is it of ours to say who he should marry just because we want to feel less inferior about ourselves.

• meandmyself October 5, 2008 at 12:34 am

Do you know what I notice(THIS NOT TO BE RACIST). If one veey closely, ,most of these black male celebrities arent dating darkskinned black women. I believe something is wrong here !!! Is it INFERIORITY COMPLEX?

• Anonymous October 4, 2008 at 1:20 am

I’m surprised BCK doesn’t delete some of these ridiculous comments.. YO!

• leo October 4, 2008 at 1:07 am

beautiful wife/daughter handsome spike/jackson

• Maryamb October 3, 2008 at 9:39 pm

Yo I see you have to much time on your hands. You are taking your time to sit and and see who married who so you can find fault. What about your significant other? Do you have one?

My momma always told me when you point the finger at someone else you always have 3 pointing back at you.

What I am saying is if you took that same time out and focused that same attention on fixing your faults you would be a lot happier and things like the color of someone’s skin would not matter to you any more.

• nunya October 3, 2008 at 6:22 pm

damn there kids look just like them. their spitting image

• Jus_Me October 3, 2008 at 5:30 pm

I Love it; the son likes mini version of him and the daughter a mini version of his wife.
    What a nice represetation of a black hollywood family ;-)!

• Lady L October 3, 2008 at 3:38 pm

Their son is very handsome. The daughter is attractive also. So cute that she’s holding her mom’s arm. Nice pic.