ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

SHANICE AND FLEX ALEXANDER’S WHOLESOME FAMILY

Actor/Comedian Mark “Flex” Alexander Knox and singer Shanice Lorraine Wilson have been married since 2000. The couple have two children: a daughter Imani Shekinah ,7, and a son named Elijah,4.

Shanice hit the music scene in 1991 with her hit “I Love Your Smile” and Flex Alexander was the star of the UPN One On One sitcom. Currently both celebrities are focused on raising both of their children,but Shanice has an album coming out later this year. Check out SHANICE ONLINE for the latest updates on Shanice and her music.

Check out Shanice’s YOUTUBE channel for videos of the family.

Tags : Posted in : Shanice and Flex Alexander

36 Comments to “SHANICE AND FLEX ALEXANDER’S WHOLESOME FAMILY”

• sue January 21, 2013 at 8:14 am

all i know is that i love Shanice and Flex with my heart i mean whole.They are great and the children are cute.i am in South Africa.And one on one is my favorite sitcom.keep on loving each other.Let the haters strengthen your love

• marlene July 16, 2012 at 9:07 pm

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED SHANICE AND FLEX. I THINK THEY ARE GREAT AT WHAT THEY DO. NOW ONCE I FOUND OUT THAT THEY WERE MARRIED YEARS AGO, IT WAS LIKE A JOY IN MY HEART. NOW KNOWING THAT THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER, JUST MAKES MY HEART MORE HAPPIER. THE KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I AM HAPPY KNOWING THAT WHAT THEY HAD YEARS AGO IS STILL THERE. I AM NOT SURPRISED.MAY GOD AND LOVE AND LIFE ALWAYS KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GOING.

• Minda July 17, 2011 at 12:31 am

They’re a truly beautiful family. May God continue to bless them all with health, happiness, and most important, being close to Him.

• Imani_Rain July 21, 2009 at 4:48 am

what a gorgeous gorgeous family! great pix and super adorable kids ~ i wish them much happiness, continued successes, and many blessings ~ xo thanks for sharing =)

• Shanice March 7, 2009 at 10:46 pm

there fam is beautiful wishing them all the best!!!!!!!

• Jayy January 31, 2009 at 7:49 am

OMG this is so beautiful
    there girl child is sooooo preciouss!!!
    lol there all just beautiful.*

• drussell8484 January 18, 2009 at 7:52 pm

By the way the kids are gorgeous

• drussell8484 January 18, 2009 at 7:50 pm

Stop the haten!!!!!!!!!!!!! You people should love to see black love!! The haters must be lonely and bitter because misery LOVES company!!

• myia November 1, 2008 at 5:16 am

cute kids. Maybe shanice should have fixed her hair better I see where her hair ends. She’s still beautiful and flex still fine as hell.

• whatiwannasay October 30, 2008 at 10:54 pm

I think al black people love Prego….hehe! :o) I know I do.
    Look out Food Network here comes Shanice

• Carlita L. Smith October 29, 2008 at 9:22 pm

EVERYONE PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE

• nina October 22, 2008 at 7:12 am

is it just me or does flex’s smiles look so fake lol…. nonetheless beautiful family!

• PrettySanchez October 22, 2008 at 12:07 am

I know and HOPE that’s not extensions in that itty bitty baby’s hair! A LOT of women have difficulty growing hair because of their MOTHERS! Anyway beautiful family!

• Carlita L. Smith October 21, 2008 at 10:38 pm

I am pleasantly suprised that Shanice & Flex has hung on in there together. That’s a really good look. And you can tell that they really do love each other.

Very cute Fam.

• pac4lyfe October 21, 2008 at 6:45 am

This is a beautiful family. Flex has some strong genes.

• KEEYSHAJ50 October 20, 2008 at 3:24 am

AWWW THEY SOO CUTE AND BIG NOW ;)

• jadelaw October 19, 2008 at 12:20 pm

All that cheese made me hungry , but other than that they seem like regular folks , regular family sitting around the dinner family .

• s October 17, 2008 at 3:54 am

Beautiful family and the woman can still sing and she is still beautiful after all of this time! By the way, that was alot of cheese.

• ObamaLover October 16, 2008 at 8:19 pm

That TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much CHEESE…….Flex doesnt seem happy, with her fake butt

• GeeBee May 21, 2009 at 3:08 pm

There is NOTHING fake about Shanice. I know Shanice and I know her WELL! Ive known her for YEARS! That sweet bubbly personality is really how she acts! Flex is VERY happy and he is a very good husband to her and she is a very good wife! So please keep your negativity to yourself! People always have something negative to say! you see a cute family doing their thing and you have to try and throw grease on it because youre not happy with your OWN life!

Lil Kunta ur right Shanice doesnt get the recognition that she deserves but theres no reason to throw darts at Beyonce. Beyonce is at the top of her game right where she needs to be! Shes a talented singer, and all around entertainer! She deserves her success and fame!

People need to stop being so negative all the time!

SHANICE, FLEX AND THE KIDS ARE A BEAUTIFUL VERY HAPPY FAMILY!

• Jaz November 28, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Hi GeeBee,
        I don’t know shanice personally, but I do know Mark( Flex). We grew up 2gether in the Bronx. I just love what they have.. True Christian love.. That’s what’s up..It’s sad that ppl have 2 B so negative about black love..Give them their props cause most folks don’t last..
        The have beautiful children & a solid foundation.. GeeBee, let the haters know.. keep ur comments 2 urself

Peace!!

• Crystal M. Prowell October 13, 2008 at 3:23 pm

now thats a cute family

• notbuyingyou October 10, 2008 at 11:51 pm

Beautiful family!

• Libra October 9, 2008 at 1:21 pm

Cute

• tight2def October 9, 2008 at 5:19 am

awwww, i love her humbleness

• lilkunta October 9, 2008 at 2:38 am

I had no idea that Flex A’s govt name was Mark Knox!
    Shanice has a great voice. Its too bad her & Chate dont get the shine they deserve.
    Some 1 shoot beyonce so REAL singers can dominate ths charts.

• LuvlyEmpress October 9, 2008 at 2:26 am

Great looking family. :)

• talkingwithtami October 8, 2008 at 7:03 pm

Awh I like this alot, very nice!!

• Alexis October 8, 2008 at 5:56 pm

that was alotta cheese!

• Teri October 8, 2008 at 5:49 pm

I often wondered what happened to them. I’ve always loved Flex and Shanice. Good seeing them again. What an adorable fam!

• jackie October 8, 2008 at 4:31 pm

how cute she the lil girl looks somethin like klya pratt. awwwww. i miss that show.cute kids. i have her song in my ipod “i love ur smile” that was the jam back in the daylol

• Mimosa October 8, 2008 at 3:16 pm

I love Shanice and Flex. Beautiful family ! :)

• to October 8, 2008 at 2:56 pm

Nice family. I would love to see are Toni Braxton’s sons, she is on dancing with the stars. Also Deborah Cox’s kids I think she had a boy and girl.

• Katrina October 8, 2008 at 1:49 pm

LOL…that video was hillarious (the part when she was sashaying down the aisle in the supermarket). Very down to earth family. Love it! They need a reality show!

• ladybug October 8, 2008 at 1:34 pm

cute family

• Maryamb October 8, 2008 at 1:08 pm

I have always wanted to see their kids. They seem so happy. I wish them the best.