ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

FAMILY SKATE NIGHT WITH RAPPER T.I. AND HIS KIDS

[Pictured (l) to (R):T.I., Messiah,8, and Zonnique,12]

Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. a.k.a rapper T.I. held “family skate” night with his daughters Zonnique,12, Deyjah, and sons Domani,7, Messiah,8, and King,4, last month. Photograher FreddyO was there to capture all the fun with the Harris family on September 27 at Cascade Family Skate in Atlanta. Neither T.I’s 4 ½ month-old baby, Major Philant, nor T.I.’s fiancée Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle could make it to “family Skate” night.

Below are pictures of T.I. and the kids(the kids are always front and center). Can You spot them out?

{Thanks Sha-Ron}

Tags : Posted in : T.I. and Tiny Tameka Cottle

35 Comments to “FAMILY SKATE NIGHT WITH RAPPER T.I. AND HIS KIDS”

• Brittany March 29, 2009 at 2:39 pm

AHHH HOW CUTE IS THAT TI SPENDING TIME WITH HIS FAMILY. WHEN SOME RAPPERS GET IN TROBLE THEY JUST KEEP DOIN WAT THEY DOIN BUT TI IS TRYING TO MAKE A CHANGE. I REALLY RESPECT THAT. IT IS REALLY SHOWIN THAT HE IS A GENUINE GUY AND THAT IS A BIG TURN ON. NOW WONDER TINY STILL WIT HIM!!!IF I WAS WIT HIM HE WOULD HAVE MORE THAN 5 KIDS. THIS IS YO NUMBER ONE FAN BRITTANY!!!!!!!

• baby cakes =) March 25, 2009 at 1:21 pm

hey T.I i love your music… its like the greatest ever.. i just cant believe that your really going to jail =(.. as a fan of yours it makes me really sad……. but i hope all will go right for you… hope your family will do very well…
    thank you very much T.I
    sicerely,
    baby cakes

• babygirl 813 March 16, 2009 at 10:26 am

tiny is a good mom t.i is a good dad,perfect couple!

• msz. harris February 3, 2009 at 10:02 pm

ya we had fun dat day!!;
    it wasz shma-shma-ackin!!!!!;
    bankhead!!!

• hatersbegone January 30, 2009 at 11:12 pm

everyone needs to just get over it; it’s kinda childish for to be arguing back and forth about someone that none of us know. But for the record, T.I has beautiful kids and a lovely woman whom he loves and who loves him. I wish that was me on his side and it would be even better if I was able to stay home with hin and go on tour with my boo, too. I LOVE T.I.so HATERS BE GONE!!!!!

• lil mama January 20, 2009 at 6:19 pm

drussell8484 first of all i am a young lady and not a little girl. as for your comment when you said that tiny used to be in the group xscape well you said the key word use to. she has not had a hit record since then and no longer is being viewed as a well off young women with her own money. the last time she had a hit record was in the 90′s and sweety we are in 2009 she need to get off her lazy ???and get a job. and as for me doing my research you need to no that the only reason why ti want tiny to be at home or on the road with him is beacause no one will listen or give her tired ??? a record deal. so with that being said yes beauty is in the eyes of the beholder because you must look like the back of ????? ha ha now what finger is being pointed.

• drussell8484 January 18, 2009 at 3:29 pm

Lil Mama you must be a young girl to think that Tiny doesnt have her own money! Let me refresh your memory Tiny used to be in a group called Xscape from the 90′s or maybe you weren’t born or still a baby! She doesn’t work right now because in a recent interview it was stated that TI prefers for her to stay at home or go on the road with him. He takes her everywhere so maybe you need to do a little research before posting ignorant comments. Also why be concerned about who he is with and what a person looks like. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and is only skin deep!!!!!!!! When u point 1 finger there are 4 pointing back!

• Sheyke November 12, 2008 at 11:14 pm

well ti have some cute kids and for the hater up there tiny is a beautiful woman stop the haterism and get like her cause u know u want to and his son king is a handsome lil dude. And yes he do spends time with tiny’s daughter zonnique because she is my lil kuzzie and i be ova their house. matter of fact he just took me and her and deyjah and my other kuzzie kelsie(tiny’s niece) out to eat saturday.

• Shaniqua November 7, 2008 at 6:57 am

Miya am sure tiny is beta than you thts y u kip hating on her wateva th case clifford(Ti)loves her n no mata wat hs nva gonna live her so dnt evn bother yourslf sayin bd thngs abt her cz they dnt add ny value n they wont help.thats a cute family

• Aataliya November 7, 2008 at 6:48 am

Wel they luk so gud togetha as a family u knw its nt always tht ppl lyk ti hv tym 4 thr families thts so great n wow he has wonderful kids

• MB November 3, 2008 at 3:05 pm

TI and Tiny have a wonderful family relationship with all the children. All the children are cute and there is no need in all this hating. I believe Tiny has a good heart towards all the children, it’s a good thing, because you have so many women that hate on her because of TI, she is beautiful, he is a wonderful man and father, most of all he is a child of Gods.

• Lavajia October 31, 2008 at 2:32 pm

OMG his kids r soooooo pretty i give him so much credit!

• Georgia October 31, 2008 at 3:16 am

I agree with you opinionated. I would love to see picture of T.I and Deyjah just the two of them. Its wonder he loves Tiny’s daugther and they all get along that’s great. But he should spend that one on one father- daugther time with her. I see him with his two oldest boys all the time and like I said I love to see T.I with his kids. But a daugther really needs to feel that connection with her father.

• opinionated October 31, 2008 at 3:03 am

@ webbie
    Since you have taken it upon yourself to preach about what people should & shouldn’t do, Pleeze Stop. I get it.. you support TI & Tiny. Stop assuming all comments are negative, just because you don’t agree with them.
    I stand by my statement, I would love to see pics of TI & his youngest daughter. I know they exists, just like I know he loves his kids. Kinda like seeing pics of Lil Wayne, Diddy or any other celebrity dad with their daughters.
    All children are precious,so this is not about how children (related or otherwise) get along with each other, or how they get along with daddy or mommy’s significant other.
    Fathers are generally very protective of their little girls and usually have special relationships. I’m sure that’s true with TI.

Being a middle child is an awkward position in family line up. Doesn’t meant its a bad thing.
    Most of us visit this site because we love kids and enjoy the pics. Lots of ooohs and awwws. Nothing more

• ky October 30, 2008 at 10:02 pm

i think he’s holding up his pants. look how baggy they are !
    his kids are cute though.

• Oh the hate... October 30, 2008 at 8:37 pm

I mean, why does it have to even be an issue as to whether or not the “biological” children get along with his other children? They are all HIS children and ALL brothers and sisters. People really need to get a grip! Looks like the kids had fun and that’s all that matters…and for the record, I think the man was just trying to keep his pants up, although tightening his belt a tad would’ve done the trick!

• Not Buying It October 30, 2008 at 3:08 am

notbuyingyou not to be confused with myself. As a lot of you know, I hold my controversial views and am not afraid to express them; but, I do not share the sentiment expressed by notbuyingyou. I don’t even know what the kid King looks like.

• Carlita L. Smith October 29, 2008 at 9:20 pm

EVERYONE PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE LET YOUR VOTE BE COUNTED IT’S IMPORTANT.

• Carlita L. Smith October 27, 2008 at 11:45 pm

notbuyingyou- Are you serious I mean leave the negative remarks toward the child out of this he’s a cute kid. Tiny on the other hand is a grown woman but this is a innocent child.

• pac4lyfe October 26, 2008 at 6:54 am

notbuyingyou – That is awful to say about a child. Its one thing to talk about Tiny, but King???

He has cute kids. It looks like everyone had a ball. They only show a back view of King in these pics.

• Libra October 23, 2008 at 9:14 pm

Nice

• ms t October 23, 2008 at 6:15 am

Domani and messiah are the business they are just toooo cute for ya.

• 1coolazzchic October 23, 2008 at 1:22 am

wow some of the comments, just prove that u can’t ever please everybody so do you and damn the hatas.

• Carlita L. Smith October 22, 2008 at 9:21 pm

And it is good to see a black man spend quality time with his children thats a really good look TI.

• Carlita L. Smith October 22, 2008 at 9:20 pm

I love TI but I do agree with Barlow the crotch grabbing is inappropriate. But the Fam is cute.

• opinionated October 22, 2008 at 8:44 pm

I meant pics of TI bonding exclusively with the his little girl. Pics that suggest she has 1-on-1 with her Dad sometimes.
    Can’t be easy being the middle child & sharing the girl limelight with someone else’s daughter who is not related.

• Katrina October 22, 2008 at 6:48 pm

Thanks

• Amy October 22, 2008 at 5:33 pm

I agree with Barlow, he needs to grow up! What kind of “family skate” is that?!

• Isha October 22, 2008 at 4:53 pm

no, the one in the black is Tiny’s daughter from another relationship. The light skin one is his bio daughter.

• Katrina October 22, 2008 at 4:01 pm

The brown skinned little girl in the front with the black shirt on…is that his daughter?

• opinionated October 22, 2008 at 3:24 pm

I would love to see pics of TI bonding with his bio daughter.

• Monique October 22, 2008 at 3:21 pm

i wanna c the youngest 2

• shesh1nes October 22, 2008 at 2:02 pm

cute…looks like their having a lot of fun with dad.

• Georgia October 22, 2008 at 1:41 pm

Looks like they had fun. I can’t wait to see Major.

• Barlow October 22, 2008 at 1:37 pm

T.I could be a better influence and do without the crotch grabbing…. It’s time for Black men to act like respectable men and still maintain their fame! other then that, he has a handsome family, especially that youngest little boy who is as cute as a button.