TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

BARACK OBAMA’S FAMILY ALBUM:PICTURES OF HIS PARENTS,KIDS,MOTHER,GRANDPARENTS

obamamomanddad1
A snapshot of President elect Barack Obama’s parents Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham.His parents met in 1960 while attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where his father was a foreign student and married on February 2, 1961. They separated when Obama was two years old.
OBAMAGRANDPARENTS1
President Elect Barack Obama with his maternal grandparents Stanley and Madelyn Dunham.Madelyn Dunham died of canceR  on November 3, 2008.His grandson,however,made an unprecedented win in the .

obamasistermaya
Obama has seven half-siblings from his Kenyan father’s family, six of them living, and a half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, the daughter of his mother and her Indonesian second husband.wikipedia

obamadunhamfam
This picture shows presidential elect, Obama, 9, right, with his mother Ann Dunham, center, his Indonesian step-father Lolo Soetoro, and his less than one-year-old half-sister Maya Soetoro in Jakarta, Indonesia.

obamanov2004
Barack and wife Michelle with their daughters in 2004.
obamamaliaat2
Barack and Michelle with a two-year-old Malia.

See more pictures below of Barack Obama as a child,his father,and his mother.

obamamotherobamasdadobamaandmother

Photo Sources:1,2,Reuters

Tags : Posted in : Barack Obama

83 Comments to “BARACK OBAMA’S FAMILY ALBUM:PICTURES OF HIS PARENTS,KIDS,MOTHER,GRANDPARENTS”

• diablo 3 download deutsch Mac January 27, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Hi there, You’vedone an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I’m sure they will be benefited from this web site.

• get free psn card codes January 21, 2014 at 11:27 am

Magnificent website. A lot of helpful info here. I am sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thanks for your effort!

• free ps1 emulator and games November 4, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Besides the obvious portability, most emulators support multiple options
    such as being able to save anywhere, taking screenshots,
    as well as technical options like smoothing textures.
    Custom PS3 logos are available in chrome, black chrome,
    rose gold, white gold, 24K gold or platinum.
    And that Sony fans can look forward to Final Fantasy being a Playstation exlcusive, right.

• iPad Giveaways February 20, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

• Edna Keithley January 5, 2012 at 2:13 am

Hi there I’m keeping getting a difficulty reading your web site, I’m receiving 502 errors fairly regularly, I’m not far too sure regarding why but when I refresh the webpage it returns right.

• darrien ennix October 7, 2011 at 8:26 am

I am 14 in it was so very sad that barack obama grandmother passed away. But i think i know why she did , because she made sure you was this far and she just said you have to do the rest of it. But i know your grandparents and real parents was the best. lasty, I know your grandamother loved you so very much. thanks for listening to my comment and we all love you.

I LIVE IN FORT LAUDERDALE FLORIDA

• Paytay June 11, 2011 at 1:11 am

President Obama. I have a great respect for you and your family. The only thing I don’t understand is why you say that you are black. I am a special education teacher and I see both mixed children and not. You have the perfect position to show that color does not matter, but for some reason because you say you are the “First Black” President at my school we have become divided. First of all I must say that black and white parents make the prettiest children. But for some reason all childre unless they are fully black are considered inferior. DOn’t you know that you have the best opportunity to show people that life is not of color but of upbringing. If you stand for what you were raised to believe then why do you not say you are mixed. What a wonderful why to say the color does not matter. But for some reason because you don’t except you are not white (and that’s from my black friends) they put us down now. Reverse descrimination, but sadly we or I don’t go there. Please see that you have the perfect opportunity to blend as one.

• Tee April 15, 2011 at 9:29 am

beautiful family….!!

• oumal January 3, 2011 at 7:31 am

obama,we are happy for you. because you became the president of america

• Jaquinn May 27, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Hello,
    Hello world,
    Im Jaquinn Smith
    I’m Black so i just want to say how much i love Obama! He totlly reprcents our black race perfectly! I loves him! My hole family dos to. Thats why we voted for hem. And plus hes 1 halfs wite so wites will vote four him to. Its great that a blacks man can be presideent i love him. He is truly the greatest man alive.
    Thak gOD for boama i love him completelys.

• Titus April 22, 2009 at 1:46 pm

I’m so happy to have a President like Obama

• Muhanguzi Davis February 25, 2009 at 4:38 am

Hi Am A ugandan student at valley college and i am suprised to find he’s ablack african coz em one too may God bless Him.

• lafrance January 22, 2009 at 10:56 am

first president im proud obama

• John W, Ham January 21, 2009 at 8:38 pm

How can you not be thrilled by the Inauguration of Barrack Obama being sworn in as the next president of the United States? We all are fortunate to be present to experience the first person of color in this position. This is a time that all will remember exactly what they were doing 10, 20, years from now. I am hopeful that we all will support him and his cabinet with their efforts to make this country better for all human beings. God Bless us all.

• Charlene January 20, 2009 at 10:03 am

I just read some of Obamas biography I see that this man is a truely an American, I mean The next generation of our Founding Fathers.Hes not black ,Hes not white HES AN AMERICAN. I proud to be a part of the next generation . I always wanted to be the first woman president(lol),The american people have opened the door. anything is possible.GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• barack obama November 14, 2008 at 7:07 am

k k k k k k

• kathleen castro November 14, 2008 at 3:45 am

It’s over one week and I am still IN SHOCK!!!!!!!! May God bless and
    keep him safe. i ask that all christian who know the power of prayer
    say a prayer for our president elect Obama every day.

• mona abd el-hamid November 13, 2008 at 4:04 pm

Hi Im mona from Egypt
    I read all previous comments about barak obama . my impression as I see him in TV and from I read about him last months is that he is honest man and I hope this kind & challenge features appear in his face help him to lead USA in the right way and return back to be respected and loved by us as before .

• tessjs November 12, 2008 at 10:59 pm

Well some people you simply just can’t change. But that is how life is. I looking foward on how Barack will do.

• headslammer November 12, 2008 at 10:18 pm

It’s unfortunate that people gotta hate just for the sake of hating. Those are the peole who need to give Barack a chance. I wanna hear from them a few years from now when he has done something positive for them!!

• Marie November 12, 2008 at 6:33 pm

Moi française, je suis contente que Barack Obama soit le nouveau président des Etats-Unis !!! Et voir un grand homme avec une belle famille il va réussir à changer des chose dans ce pays!!!

Bravo à Barack Obama ! world is beautiful !!!

• Maryamb November 12, 2008 at 4:02 pm

Sissy sweet pea I don’t know where you have been or where you have gotten your education, but you need to try again. If you have a parent/s that is a US citizen it doesn’t matter where you are born you are still considered a Citizen of the US.

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child’s birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.)

If he wasn’t a legal US citizen not only would he not have been able to run for president, I am sure they would have had proof against him running in the first place.

• Nanna November 18, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Maryamb, you seem informed about the law concerning citizenship in this area. My question is concerning qualifications for President. I heard the President must be physically born on U.S. soil.(Native born). I am told this is not the case for our President. I respect that he is our President, as all citizens should do. However, if he does not meet the minimum requirements, I want to know why he was allowed to run in the first place and who dropped that ball. I wasnt at his birth. I dont know who to believe at this point. I’m just asking a few questions.

• mssinglemama November 12, 2008 at 3:20 pm

I have a mad crush on Barack. I must admit.

Just keeps getting worse.

He is SO beautiful – inside and out.

• sofyan handoko November 12, 2008 at 8:35 am

selamat buat obama,semoga bisa menjadi harapan dunia
    merubah dunia menjadi makmur dan sejahtera

• markdarko November 12, 2008 at 4:07 am

Barak Obama, is not only going to be the next President of the United States, he is God’s “Statement” to the world. Through him, God is making a “statement” similar to the one he made to Israel in the days of the judges (Judges Chapters 4 & 5), when he raised Deborah to be judge, prophetess and warrior in patriarchal Israel. Though the Commander-in-Chief of the Israeli armies; Barak, was a valiant General, it was Deborah who led the way to the war; and another woman Jael, who killed Sisera the enemy. God’s statement then to Israel was that both men and women were all his creations, and that he could do with women what I would do with men. The Statement God is now making to the world through Obama is the same that he made to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon (Daniel 4: 17) and it is this:

The Most High God rules in the Kingdom of men and gives it to whomever he will, and appoints over it the lowest of men”

Obama is God’s statement to the whole world that he created all people of all colors and loves them all, and that the only way they can survive in these difficult times as a species, is to mutually respect each other and to share all things in common. If the people of the earth refuse to learn this lesson by the Obama’s mandate is over, they will learn it the hard way

• ndutyke November 12, 2008 at 3:48 am

on November 4, there was an Election for my province’s governor. But I was far more excited to follow the news about the result of US Election.

I think Barack Obama has became the new celebrity in my country (Indonesia), because of the fact that he lived at Jakarta for several years (although that was like, what? 30 years ago?!).

But hey, at least he get a good publicity. Here, he became the most popular US President (in a good way. unlike Bush….).

moreover, I cried when I listen to his speech. I hope he can stop the war in the Middle East.

• headslammer November 12, 2008 at 12:56 am

What’s all that garbage Sissy just said?? Huh??

• Parsin November 11, 2008 at 3:41 pm

“I have a dream . . . ”
    The Dream came true . . .
    Obama is in the heart of millions of Iranians!
    I couldn’t stop crying when heard the news.

I wish the best for him and for all colored people around the world for all injustice and discriminations they have had in centuries.

• headslammer November 11, 2008 at 3:39 pm

It’s too bad his grandma passed away just before he was elected President. That has to hurt him inside, and I feel bad for him too. He does have alot of weight on his shoulders, and if he can get a good staff built around him, I believe he can fix many of the problems we have as a country. But I am not expecting a miracle because I know he can’t these problems immediately. It may take a year or so.

• kukuritskin November 11, 2008 at 2:49 pm

OBAMA-INSTRUMENT FOR CHANGE. .hope so. .:)

• I.C.Shaikh November 11, 2008 at 8:11 am

I wish all the best to Obama!

• MAJD SYRIA November 10, 2008 at 9:41 pm