PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

THE BIG KIDS FILES:ACTRESS AMBER STEVENS AND FAMILY

amberstevensandfam

Actress Amber Stevens (born 1986) is pictured with her dad Shadoe, her mom Beverly, and her sister Chyna Rose. Amber’s dad is actor/ radio announcer Shadoe Stevens and her mom is former model Beverly Cunningham. Stevens is a graduate of Beverly Hills High School. Amber is best known for her role as Ashleigh on ABC Family channel series Greek;she is also an aspiring singer.

Click Here to hear some of Amber’s music.

(Picture Source, Thanks to reader Tania!)

Tags : Posted in : Big Kids' file

12 Comments to “THE BIG KIDS FILES:ACTRESS AMBER STEVENS AND FAMILY”

• hcg injections canada pharmacy July 1, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
    fantastic blog!

• tomas July 7, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Shadoe has a GREAT voice and in the 80′s, a good looking dude ( I mean that in a heterosexual friendly way ). He’s 63 now and gravity kicked in.

• luna November 26, 2008 at 9:47 pm

It took me a while to realize who the mother was. I had to reread it again. Beverly looks reallly good for real.

• coco November 26, 2008 at 5:30 am

I remember Shadow Stevens from years ago. He used to be on Hollywood squares a lot. He was gorgeous back then, but time hasn’t been great to him.

The wife was gorgeous back then and still is… They were on Ebony or Essence once.

The black blood is sure strong, cause a little again and those wouldn’t look like they’re his kids.. LOL

Nice to see them.

• SolShine7 November 25, 2008 at 7:56 pm

Cute family.

• Zee November 25, 2008 at 4:35 pm

Beautiful family! The mom looks vaguely familiar and I remember hearing the dad’s name before. Wonder if he’s ever done Chicago radio?

• Katrina November 25, 2008 at 1:27 pm

Her mother looks like one of the Jackson women.

• itsdae November 25, 2008 at 2:21 am

Hahaha so true about HD. Now when I watch tv shows online, I opt for standard. HD can be cruel. Its so good to see the Stevens family. I used to have the biggest crush on Shadoe. He’s a funny guy.

• justsayin November 25, 2008 at 12:18 am

I was thinking the same thing about O, but that HD t.v. hasn’t been too kind to anyone!

• andHoe November 25, 2008 at 12:06 am

even so kiki oprah still look better than a lot of white women her age .

• SUZ November 24, 2008 at 9:39 pm

Beautiful mixed ladies..Amber & Chyna Rose..Their mother is beautiful as well. =D

• KiKi November 24, 2008 at 8:08 pm

SOME black women do. Some don’t. Oprah ain’t looking too good!