ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

CHRISTOPHER WALLACE JR:I WANT TO BE A RAPPER AND A COLLEGE GRADUATE

little-biggie
[Biggie Jr. on set with his mother Faith Evans]

Christopher Wallace Jr. a.k.a Biggie jr, the son of the late rapper Notorious B.I.G’s, will star in an upcoming film about his father titled “Notorious”. 12-year-old Christopher, whose mother is singer Faith Evans, says that he had to tap into his own inner feelings of never knowing his dad in order to get emotional in scenes: “My acting coach said I should think about if he was alive, how I miss him, and I really got into it.”

Christopher was just four months old when his father was shot in 1997; Sadly, Christopher never had a chance to get to know his dad. His mother, Faith Evans, helped prepare young Wallace for the role: “My mum told me some of the stuff he used to do. Like how he rubbed his nose sometimes. And then I got some of my character’s scenes six or seven months before we actually shot the film, so I went over that stuff a lot.”

Christopher plans on following in his father’s footsteps by going into music industry, but he first hopes to attend college: “(I’ll) probably (go into rap). But I want to go to college. And I want to graduate and study film.”

Movie “Notorious” will feature Christopher Jr as a young Notorious B.I.G and is due out on January 19th of next year.

Source1 Via Source2

23 Comments to “CHRISTOPHER WALLACE JR:I WANT TO BE A RAPPER AND A COLLEGE GRADUATE”

• Jessica March 26, 2009 at 12:06 pm

OMG! HE’s so cute he looks just like his dad. Don’t worried just because you didn’t know you’re dad cause he was taking from you and you’re mom when you was a baby just know that he’s watching over you and that the momentos your mom tells you will help you know him and that will keep his memory alive in you’re heart and mind always

• Chris March 16, 2009 at 8:05 pm

well they have to try

• lozz February 14, 2009 at 6:39 pm

I went to see that film tonight. I was actually in tears! It made me realise just how much we dont know about what celebs have been through! i think CJ isa great inspiration and i hope one day he will become famous too :)

• seezie February 3, 2009 at 12:04 am

B.I.G. rapped about what he saw… the man was truly a master it would be crazy if no one ever killed him. The same goes for Pac… still tragic. Just remember though T.I. is the one who made his all possible just ask him.

• bianca February 2, 2009 at 1:48 pm

hey

• bianca February 2, 2009 at 1:48 pm

well BIGGIE was such a great person id kare wat anyone has to say he was the best rapper in history and of course he would have been a better father because even though he was nvr there 4 his son he will always b giding him through his life time.and to u faith u are such a great mother no matter how ppl tell u how to take kare of ur child ur rasing him right.dnt matter if he is fat he is still going after his fathers dream and also his dream.so keep ur head up faith.R.I.P B.I.G.ur the best im ur # 1 fan so yup yup.

• Khulumani Magule February 2, 2009 at 6:02 am

Thats being focused.Faith Evans make sure you help the boy to achieve his dream of being a college graduate.That is good.

• shaynne January 21, 2009 at 12:19 pm

(8) with a red and black lumberjack, with the hat to match (8)

following his pops f’real

• jackie January 17, 2009 at 6:02 pm

great film

• Love You Big Poppa January 17, 2009 at 4:58 pm

I think that the movie was awsome and cj played a great role as his dad.I felt like I was reading a history book about the Biggie.His dad was a alsome man and I hope that he will be awsome like his dad and hopefully be a millonare before he is 21.Hip Hop has never been the same because of this man. I think that 2pac and biggie shuld have talked about there problems before this all started and maybe he would still be here!!!…….Gone but Not Forgotten.

• TO Faith and Fam January 16, 2009 at 8:56 pm

You are doing great faith.Li Christopher does look just like his father.I pray they find out who took Bigge too soon he was a great man.I hear.I knew he would have been an even great father.I think if hi was still alive him and faith would have mover beautiful children there gene’s work well together.

• KId Bankshot January 10, 2009 at 6:48 pm

looks just like his dad
    wit tha red and black lumberjack wit tha hat to match lol

• Christine (babygirl) January 8, 2009 at 5:31 pm

This is going to be such a blessing to understand the true meaning of a wonderful man(Christopher Wallace) with the inspiring of his own image (son). May God Bless.

• sean December 9, 2008 at 6:18 pm

He naturally fat, he won’t have diabetes. Skinniness that turned fatty have diabetes

• SUZ November 30, 2008 at 6:52 am

That’s good he wants to go and graduate college. Now rapping… I guess.

• KEEYSHAJ50 November 27, 2008 at 2:54 am

FAITH LOOKS PRETTY…

• KEEYSHAJ50 November 27, 2008 at 2:52 am

THATS BIGGIE TWIN GOD BLESS HIM I WISH HIM WELL IN LIFE ;)

• [BlogXilla] Dot Com | The Box Of Condoms - Lollipop Style November 25, 2008 at 11:41 pm

[...] Lil Biggie and His Mother Faith discuss what he wants to be when he grows up [...]

• mandude November 25, 2008 at 8:42 pm

he just look so much like him, faith aint give birth, he did

• Jae November 25, 2008 at 4:36 pm

He does look like his dad! So sad he never got to know him.
    Hopefully his mother helps keep his memory alive!!

• Zee November 25, 2008 at 4:33 pm

Truly the spitting image of dad.Yes, it is sad that he’ll never know his father and I hope if/when he decides to rap it is of the more positive variety.

• shesh1nes November 25, 2008 at 3:56 pm

That’s what I’m talkin about…At least he realizes that one can be both.

• Eb November 25, 2008 at 3:36 pm

Wow he looks like his dad. Poor child never even having a chance to know his father.