KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

JILL SCOTT POSSIBLY PREGNANT WITH FIRST CHILD

jill-scott

Rumors on the web claim that singer Jill Scott is pregnant with her first child. The chattering started after radio reporter Jawn Murray of the Tom Joyner Morning Show reportedly announced on November 18th that the singer is pregnant. Jawn Murray alleges that he hasnt had confirmation from Jill’s camp yet, but that she is rumored to be pregnant.

If Confirmed, this will be Jill Scott’s first child with her fiance, drummer Lil John Roberts. Jill Scott announced her engagement to Lil John Roberts in June of this year. See pictures of Jill and John below.

liljonandjilljontattojilljontatoo

Tags : Posted in : Births

21 Comments to “JILL SCOTT POSSIBLY PREGNANT WITH FIRST CHILD”

• internet August 10, 2011 at 3:55 am

As a website resource for businesses and engineering enthusiasts to observe the newest and greatest advancements in Unified Communications, IP Telephony, Hosted Communications and VoIP.

• King April 23, 2009 at 12:07 am

i love jill so much her music brings so much passion and life to my eyes, i really wish she was pregnant for me lol although she doesn’t even know me but im happy for her and i wish her many happiness.

God Bless

• SHamilton March 31, 2009 at 11:54 am

I love jill and I just hope that everything goes well for her and her new baby….its due in april right????? But yeah Jill just do what you gotta do to be happy and content…..We’ll be waiting..

CONGRATS JOHN AND JILL!!!!!
    Much love

keep livin life like its GOLDEN…i do:)

• crystale March 29, 2009 at 7:17 am

Congrats to Jill and John. I am very happy for her. She is a highly intelligent woman and she knows what she’s doing. Looking forward to seeing her when she comes back to Richmond, VA. Love u Jill.

• Lvocal December 4, 2008 at 5:08 am

Congrats Jill and John, having a baby is a blessing. May there be nothing but joy for the both of u!!!

• Beehappy December 3, 2008 at 7:38 pm

That really wasn’t very nice ‘sweetface’. Regardless of Jill’s body shape, a woman doesn’t always show until she’s in her last trimester.

Also if she’s engaged isn’t it safe to say that her fiancee is the father of her unborn child?

• LOVENPEACE December 1, 2008 at 6:36 am

CONGRATS LIL JOHN …. LONG TIME NO SEE … I MISS YOU KICKING THOSE BEATS with THE CHRONICLE at YING YANG CAFE….THOSE WERE THE DAYS. MUCH BLESSINGS and PEACE to YOU BOTH

• VLM November 30, 2008 at 5:53 pm

Like I wrote on the Hidden Beach site, I believe she expressed wanting a child or children, so if she really is pregnant, I hope parenthood works out for her and John.

• KEEYSHAJ50 November 27, 2008 at 2:47 am

AWWW I HOPE SO CONGRATS IF SHE IS ;)

• shesh1nes November 26, 2008 at 1:49 pm

Yea!! I think she’ll be a fabulous mommy.

• jasmine November 26, 2008 at 12:14 am

Aww, if it’s true, I’m so happy for them. I’m sure she’ll make such a loving and awesome mommy…I’m excited :)

• KiKi November 25, 2008 at 11:41 pm

Jill is so beautiful,but her fiance reminds me of Star Jones’ ex..very feminine!

• Alexis November 25, 2008 at 10:15 pm

they look cute

• mandude November 25, 2008 at 8:35 pm

woooo go jill… its bout time. thts a lovely thick sista rite there

• A. Red November 25, 2008 at 7:34 pm

Congrats to her! I wish them the best.

• Naija Gal November 25, 2008 at 7:06 pm

Geez Juicee…sorry for your cousin.

Lesson learned kids, no tattoos. Say it with me, NO TATTOOS.

• Monique November 25, 2008 at 6:50 pm

i love jill scott

• juicee November 25, 2008 at 6:36 pm

yup and he got her name on his neck!! they seem to be happy and committed and heading for marriage, and in love, so i wish them the best, and i hope it lasts, cause I would hate for them to put all these tatooes on and it dont work, quick story here… my niece who married a guy she got his name tatooed on the back of her neck , going accross it, ( SNOW) that is his last name, well 2 weeks after that, she gets a call, his other girlfriend, in hospital that just gave birth to his new son, and she also had engagment ring, with that said.. they broke up, and divorced, but his name is on her neck, in thick letters to, SNOW… i tried to tell her dont do it!! she didnt want to listen, it wasnt even two weeks after marriage, and it was over, shame shame shame

• Jae November 25, 2008 at 5:59 pm

Wow.. got his name tattooed on her neck?!?
    Yikes!!!

• joy November 25, 2008 at 5:39 pm

congrats to her.

• fdiary November 25, 2008 at 5:33 pm

Wow, seems like right after she got divorced, she got engaged and now she’s pregnant. I love Jill’s music, but she sure didn’t let no grass grow under her feet, huh! Can’t wait to heard what her next album will be about since she infuses so much of her real life experiences into her songs.