JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

MOMMY QUOTES:BRANDY ON HIDING HER PAIN FROM SY’RAI

Brandy with daughter Sy'Rai

“It was a very tough time, and I still have never talked about it with Sy’rai,” she says. “I had to be a mother and stay strong for her. I’d cry when she’d go to sleep so she wouldn’t see me like that – I had a responsibility to her.”~Singer Brandy on keeping her 2006 car crash a secret from her 6-year-old daughter Sy’rai.

Source

Tags : Posted in : Mommy Quotes

11 Comments to “MOMMY QUOTES:BRANDY ON HIDING HER PAIN FROM SY’RAI”

• deidah August 4, 2010 at 12:31 am

Now THAT right there, is a REAL mother. Let the child be a child.

Brandy is truly a very blessed and humble person. She had the opportunity to tell everybody on her family tv show that the accident, was not her fault. But she didn’t because she saw only 1 victim. The lady that past on.

So for me when Brandy did that; as a BIG BRANDY FAN I wanted her to tell everybody the truth of what happened. To explain to everybody what really did go on. To tell everybody that the lady that past crashed into two cars in front of her before she showed up on the scene. To tell everybody that she didn’t have control of what happened, before she even got there. But she didn’t. For the simple fact that she sees only one victim. Atef. This for me makes me love her even more. I hope people will realize how blessed we are to have people like her in this world. But people who don’t know, usually are the ones with their mouths wide open. Freely.

God Bless From New Zealand.

• MRS.TRACY December 4, 2008 at 3:29 pm

Oh mi god i didnt know it’s been six years becuz i saw tha baby show wen she wuz born and brany wouldnt let nobody see ha face but now OMG and she is so cute and chubby

• SUZ November 30, 2008 at 6:48 am

Cute

• KEEYSHAJ50 November 27, 2008 at 2:46 am

GOD BLESS THEM AND THAT PIC OF THEM TOO CUTE…

• Naija Gal November 26, 2008 at 7:05 pm

Thanks Dee

• Joy November 26, 2008 at 5:56 pm

Ok I understand where Brandy is comming from,but also what about the victim family memeber who lost a member of their family?

• BLssd November 26, 2008 at 5:52 am

Brandy’s not gone through a hard time. That family who’s lost their dearly loved one can tell you about a hard time. Brandy’s “weathered” a hard time. There’s a difference.

• dee November 26, 2008 at 3:07 am

Great points Naja Gal

• Naija Gal November 25, 2008 at 10:35 pm

Yes, that had to be a trying time for Brandy and I’m glad that she is gradually getting through it BUT let’s not forget the family that was involved, the family who lost their mother.

So, I pray for continued strength for BOTH Brandy and the woman’s family for their loss.

• Katrina November 25, 2008 at 8:06 pm

I’ve never been a Brandy fan, but I must say I relate to her on this subject. I feel for her because I know that had to be an extremely hard time in her life and having a child to tend to makes it that much harder. It’s hard, because you have to walk a very thin line with your children. I try to let my daughter know when I’m sad or not feeling well, but at the same time I have to be strong enough for her to feel secure and burden free the way a child should.

• A. Red November 25, 2008 at 7:36 pm

That is a real mother. Their kids welfare comes before anything. I’m so happy that situation is over. People were ready to hang her before the evidence came forth. I just feel so sorry for her because she’s got to think about that all time.