MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

THE SMITH FAMILY IN HAWAII

jadawillowhawaii

Actors Jada Pinkett-Smith and Will Smith along with their children Willow,8, and Jaden,10, spent the holiday weekend in Hawaii. Jada and kids spent time on the beach, while dad Will enjoyed golfing.

dadwill jadafamhawaii2 jadafamhawaii jadensurf

Source1, Source2

Tags : Posted in : Will and Jada Smith

20 Comments to “THE SMITH FAMILY IN HAWAII”

• jasmine December 11, 2008 at 5:26 am

Aww, I love these pics! Willow reminds me of me at that age with her skinny-minnie self!

• E December 10, 2008 at 9:38 pm

If willow is between 8 and 12, my niece looks the same way and eats WELL.
    I looked like that when Iwas that age too and I ate normally. Some kids are naturally thin.
    BACK OFF!

• MzNoItAll December 9, 2008 at 2:11 pm

What in the hell can yall say about the Smith’s. Some people in life grow to either be Beetles or Eagles. Some of will fly and soar high above the rest. Then there are some that will always be low and forever crawling,looing up and saying why can’t that be me, flying high living the life. Know your place this is to the beetles out there making their stupids ass comments about Will& Jada’s or their kids.Question beetle would you swap a day of your life to live a day in their life hell yeah you would. Now ask yourself would they swap a milameter of a second in your world Hell- Nah!!

• ole December 6, 2008 at 8:16 am

Obviously families aren’t perfect but at the end of the day the parents are still together raising their kids well.. nah jada doesn’t hav a drug addiction problm

• Rhonda December 5, 2008 at 5:37 pm

How would you know there strong? seeing one thing. knowin is one thing. it alot of people seem to be strong in public eyes. take whitney and bobby appear be so strong!!

• ole December 5, 2008 at 10:55 am

Oh i love will and his fam + they love coming to south africa.. my dream is just to spend a day wid them!!!

• lilkunta December 5, 2008 at 2:32 am

If I were Willow & my bro Jaden’s hair was longer I’d be uber pissed.

• TWILL December 4, 2008 at 10:35 pm

RHONDA WHAT DID YOU SAY? ANYWAY THEY APPEAR TO BE A VERY STRONG HOLLYWOOD FAMILY.
    ENJOY HAWAII

• neo December 4, 2008 at 8:49 pm

God has really blessed your family, enjoy it and keep on being beautiful………………….

• KEEYSHAJ50 December 4, 2008 at 2:14 pm

TOO CUTE THE KIDS GETTIN SO BIG I LOVE IT…

• SUZ December 4, 2008 at 4:27 am

One of my favorite families… =D

• Rhonda December 3, 2008 at 6:47 am

One day! will an jada may not be those big times movie stars an need there kids they will tell them no way! ! you made me pay for everything it hard to teach those values.when you got parents have everythings. i guess? his son trey happy he did’nt get in rich famous being young still learn from right an wrong. parents movie stars they still try to find there way must be hard on smith kids. take michael jackson for example he only was a kid. very selfish of will an jada let them enjoyed they life being a kids and when they get 18 if showbiz for them then do this.to manys kids life mess up behind early showbiz. my advise to trey stay real an true to youself you only a kid once!

• itsme December 3, 2008 at 5:09 am

willow looks normal for a child her age to me lol, its looks like she is mal-nourish, cause you got so many fat american kids out here.

• itsme December 3, 2008 at 5:08 am

damn I thought i had a small ass lol.

• Not Buying It December 3, 2008 at 4:14 am

Ok, that chil’s arm is hella thin to the point where if I didn’t know her parents were well off, I might’ve thought she was mal-nourished.

• Celebrity Baby Buzz December 2, 2008 at 8:17 pm

Aaaahhh, Hawaii … with the Smiths?! I’d take it.

• kisz4tj December 2, 2008 at 8:11 pm

These kids have a GREAT life.

• MELISSA December 2, 2008 at 7:03 pm

No Ass At All…Will needs some meat on HIS bones.

• MindBogglingJT December 2, 2008 at 5:11 pm

This is one beautiful family…

• bubbz December 2, 2008 at 4:38 pm