MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

MORE PICTURES OF THE OBAMA FAMILY IN HAWAII

Sasha Obama

A shirtless Barack Obama and his family are pictured on a beachside compound in Hawaii on December 21st. President-Elect Barack Obama and his family are spending Christmas in Hawaii, the President-Elect’s birth place. Malia,10, and Sasha Obama(pictured above) ,7, can be seen having fun with some family and friends. Not to worry, there are plenty of security service men ready to protect the Obama family.

Pictures by www.bauergriffin.com

Tags : Posted in : Barack Obama

9 Comments to “MORE PICTURES OF THE OBAMA FAMILY IN HAWAII”

• Carolina Bautista March 17, 2009 at 2:31 pm

We are so ecstatic with happiness for The President Obama’s kids.We just adore you Mr.President.You are just doing great.From us here in The Netherlands,Europe.

• Kassie January 25, 2009 at 7:04 pm

I dont think the Paparazzi should be taking photos of the little girls in their bathing suites. Thats inappropiate. However this is a cute family. And I am proud to be an American

• SUZ December 23, 2008 at 10:46 pm

Love this family! =D Barack has a nice body.

• Georgia December 23, 2008 at 5:29 pm

I love this family, and I love these pictures. I think the woman in the third picture is his sister?

• Jessica December 23, 2008 at 4:31 pm

Uh oh Sasha spotted the paps.

• Jessica December 23, 2008 at 4:28 pm

@ Wow

Ummm like I said in the other post, when you become the President of United States and omit all your vaca time because the country is in a recession that you have to run, then you can complain till then I don’t want to hear anything.

• Steffie December 23, 2008 at 1:16 pm

Awwww, look at my favorite black family. I hope they have a wonderful holiday.

• WOw December 23, 2008 at 12:56 pm

Must be nice to have a hawaiian vacation will the rest of Americans suffer and I know people from hawaii that dont get to go back as much as him

• Katrina December 23, 2008 at 12:45 pm

I love these photos…thanx!