PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

JAMIE FOXX TO PRESS:MY DAUGHTER IS ONLY 14!

Comedian/actor/Entrepreneur Jamie Foxx has become overprotective of his teenage daughter, as any concern father would after his 14-year-old is referred to as a “hottie.”

Via Wenn News:
Jamie Foxx has banned his teenage daughter from dating – after the press confused the 14-year-old girl for his latest flame.The actor/singer admits he’s become overprotective of his leggy young daughter, Corrine, because men often ogle her on the street, thinking she’s twice her age.He says, “She’s not going to date until she’s married. She’s so beautiful, she’s five (feet), seven (inches), size nine-and-a-half shoe.

“I was coming out of a restaurant with her, I guess the paparazzi didn’t know who she was, and the paper said, ‘Foxx with young hottie’.

“It just kills you because she’s so grown, but she’s only 14!”

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

9 Comments to “JAMIE FOXX TO PRESS:MY DAUGHTER IS ONLY 14!”

• Steven Seagal April 16, 2009 at 8:23 pm

Surprising he can say such nasty things about Miley Cyrus when he has a daughter of the same age. I wonder how he’d react if people talked about his daughter that way?

• MacKenzie February 27, 2009 at 10:34 am

wow, yeah she looks alot older. i have the same problem, im 17 and look like im in my 20s so i feel for you Jamie, she is a very pretty girl though!

• Soni Lewis February 21, 2009 at 2:46 pm

She is soo gorgeous and I love how he is being over protective and letting people know that this is his daughter and she is only 14. She is such a pretty young lady and well, her dad is so darn gorgeous it makes my eyes water….

• Dee December 26, 2008 at 6:13 pm

That’s so true Blue.

• Blue December 26, 2008 at 10:28 am

From my experience, men today don’t care how old a girl is be it 10, 12, 14 or 16. Their gonna look and make comments even if they know how young the girl is. I remember being in middle school with my Lisa Frank notebooks, folders and school uniform and older men making comments about me and looking at my “assests.”

• krazychika December 25, 2008 at 11:16 am

his daughter is cute,i’m glad jamie is saying something

• SUZ December 24, 2008 at 9:52 pm

I’m glad he is telling them back off and stop calling her a “hottie” and such because she is a teen.

• Zee December 24, 2008 at 10:44 am

Corrine is gorgeous. I’m worried that I’ll have a similiar problem, because my ten-year old is a looker and is tall/slim too(5’1 already)! Don’t want older males to assume she’s older.

• JAMIE FOXX TO PRESS:MY DAUGHTER IS ONLY 14! | Hitstopz December 24, 2008 at 6:47 am

[...] post: JAMIE FOXX TO PRESS:MY DAUGHTER IS ONLY 14! Share and [...]