PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

R KELLY AND WIFE DIVORCE; SHARE CUSTODY OF KIDS

R&B star Robert Kelly a.k.a R Kelly is officially divorced from his wife of 11 years, Andrea Kelly, according to a joint statement released by their attorneys.

“The parties have reached an amicable resolution concerning all issues related to their marriage and will share joint custody of their three children,” the lawyers said in announcing that a judgment for a dissolution of marriage was entered Thursday.

“The details of this agreement will remain confidential and the family requests that their privacy be respected during this time.”

R Kelly and Andrea married in 1996. They have two daughters, Jaya and Joann, and a son, Robert Jr. This was R. Kelly’s second marriage; he was once married to a then 15-year-old Aaliyah.

Source

Tags : Posted in : LawsuitsR Kelly

14 Comments to “R KELLY AND WIFE DIVORCE; SHARE CUSTODY OF KIDS”

• Dalene January 1, 2014 at 11:17 am

Vacuum cleaners with bags need to be replaced frequently.
    The attachments and unique design of the Bissell let you
    keep your home free of allergens and pet hair. For bagless vacuum machines, check the compartment where dust is stored.

• www.bagtheweb.com December 14, 2013 at 10:59 am

It’s created for big coffee-drinkers, for those who are looking for a compromise from the personal brewer as well as a 10 cup coffee brewer, and then for people for the go.
    Coffee lovers attended a long way since the days when retired NBL players were plugging coffee makers on television.
    The warming plate might be adjusted to some lower temperature
    and will keep coffee hot for as much as four hours.

• issuu.com October 9, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Such a purifier has multiple functions, from which you can
    benefit a lot. Keep this plant away from pets and small children, as it is toxic if eaten.

Instead, these products seem to be nothing more than fancy scented oil diffusers.

• divorce attorney chicago, uncontested divorce attorney,contested divorce attorney July 4, 2012 at 2:34 pm

You realize thus considerably in relation to this subject, produced me for my part consider it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it’s something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. At all times care for it up!

• Oladimeji yemisi May 22, 2012 at 7:21 pm

R.kelly should relax and focus on his music career.i’m sure he has a lot to offer to the society.

• ashleigh July 1, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Okay guys let’s stop hating on this man … He WAS found NOT GUILTY on his trial with all the molestation and video crap so just leave the poor guy alone

• jmelord July 20, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Please stop all the hating Rob is just human and he’s struggling with a lot of issues but i believe he can be a real good man

• ZAE February 22, 2009 at 8:00 pm

I WANT 2 SEE A PICTURE OF HIS KIDS NOW!!!

• aimee January 12, 2009 at 7:49 am

Ok Im 27 and I remember when R. Kelly married Aaliyah Lets cut the Bull he has a serious problem and I would be uncomfortable with him having custody of my daughters

• Jae January 12, 2009 at 5:17 am

I’d love to see his kids. But not sure I’d like sharing custody with HIM! Good for Andrea. Now she needs to focus on herself & her children.

• Suz January 10, 2009 at 10:46 pm

I wish my dad could have shared custody of my siblings, but his ex Cow won’t.

• Barlow's world January 9, 2009 at 12:34 pm

I’m not too certain I’d be in agreement of him having shared custody of my daughters.

• goodgyrl January 9, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Good- now Andrea will be able to move forward with her life.

• 1coolazzchic January 9, 2009 at 8:12 am

ohh no everyone grab ur teens!!