PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

NBA STAR CHRIS PAUL AND GIRLFRIEND ARE PREGNANT

According to Bossip, NBA player Chris Paul and gilrfriend Jada Crawley are pregnant

“They are so excited! Chris and Jada have been together since the beginning of college…. I don’t think wedding plans are set yet, but they’re definitely around the corner.”

If confirmed by the couple, this will be Chris and Jada’s first child together. Chris Paul plays for the New Orleans Hornets.

Tags : Posted in : Births

16 Comments to “NBA STAR CHRIS PAUL AND GIRLFRIEND ARE PREGNANT”

• cp3numba1fan July 11, 2009 at 12:00 am

i dont really care if he got trapped or not im really happy for him. trust noboby love this boy more than me. so chris congrats and hope u have a beautiful baby!!!!

• AARON REDDICK April 22, 2009 at 7:46 pm

CHRIS PAUL LOOKS LIKE HE PICKED A WINNER. I WISH HIM, HIS LADY AND HIS CHILD THE BEST IN THE FUTURE. I HOPE IT WILL LED TO A LIFETIME UNION.

• anne boleyn April 12, 2009 at 7:27 pm

as much as i feel for sorry for chris paul for being “trapped” by Jada i still gotta congratualate him. He’s gonna be a good dad in any case. Just hope u dont get trapped again chris or you’ll end up with 10 kids by the time u are 30.

• mookie April 6, 2009 at 2:15 pm

OMG R U SO SERIOUS, I HOPE IT IS NOT TRUE

• Chase the #1 hornet and CP3 fan !!!!! March 11, 2009 at 9:02 pm

HEY CHRIS I WATCH EVERY GAME AND IM FROM LAKE CHARLES LOUISIANA AND I HAVE BEEN TO SOME OF YALLS GAMES AND THEY HAVE BEEN GREAT BUT YOUR MY FAVORITE PLAYER AND KEEP DOIN WUT YOU DO AND PLEZZ IM BEGGING YOU TO MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE IM GOING TO EVERYGAME IF YALL DO BUT ANYWAY ENOUGH BOUT THE HORNETS BUT CONGRATS ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU HAVING YALLS FIRST BABY SO IM PRAYING FOR THE BABY AND JADA TO DO FINE AND FOR YOU TO TEACH YOUR LITTLE GIRL OR BOY HOW TO BE AS GOOD AS YOU ARE AT BASKETBALL.. WELL CONGRATS AND GOODLUCK!!!

• cp3 wiifey February 23, 2009 at 2:02 am

Well I believe that my husband chris paul will not have a child at this age but guess he did smh but anyways congrats… cp3 wiifey!

• ttcc February 15, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Aww man,I didn’t even know he had a gf, but oh well take care if what should be MY baby daddy haha jk

• Domo February 15, 2009 at 4:06 am

Some if the comments I just read were rediculous.. Though I too am a fan of CP3, i’m still happy for him and his expectant miracle..Comgrats!!

• indylastick February 4, 2009 at 10:56 pm

Ummm.Congrats to this couple forreal. I so think Chris is going to be a great dad because he seems to be a wonderful man on the court and off. If this pregnancy was planned or not, it’s still something to be happy about. Every child is a gift from God and I know this child will be loved regardless of all the possible situations.(LOL)

• refferrr January 31, 2009 at 12:20 pm

ayeee;
    umm…i honestly think that ma
    boo and jada are not expecting.
    i noe both of dem wouldn’t do
    this before getting married.
    i like jada and stuff; but
    i like chris SO MUCH MORE!
    –chris pauls wifeyyy :)

• Jill January 22, 2009 at 1:05 pm

I agree with Blue because I heard that this was NOT a planned pregnancy and that his family can’t stand her and is upset. I also heard that he wasn’t happy initially either because she’s been on birth control for the 6 or 7 years they’ve been together and she just stopped taking it without letting him know. So if this was planned, it wasn’t by him!

• Blue January 18, 2009 at 8:37 am

This is not the story over at [another site]. The story over there is that Chris and his family are upset and believe that she got pregnant just to trap him. He was with someone else (but I guess he cheated) and he can not stand Jada.

Wonder which story is true?

• Nanette January 17, 2009 at 9:09 am

Yeah good for them. I hope he don’t do a Dawayne Wade and dog her and there baby too.

• Joy January 16, 2009 at 2:59 pm

cute couple!

Don’t know who she is tho!

• Teri January 16, 2009 at 9:28 am

Yes, they are a cute couple!

• Jan January 16, 2009 at 7:41 am

What a cute couple. congrats