ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

SIOVAUGHN WADE:DWAYNE HAS ABANDONED HIS CHILDREN

Siovaughn Wade, wife of Miami Heat guard Dwayne Wade, is claiming in divorce legal papers filed yesterday, that the NBA star has abandoned his children Zaire,7, and Zion,1. Siovaughn says although Dwayne was named a ”Father of the Year” in 2007 by the National Father’s Day Committee, he has gone ”months” without seeing his boys. Siovaughn says, his ”failure to spend time with them . . . has resulted in the children at times being afraid of him; in fact, Zion . . . does not recognize or know Dwayne.” Siovaughn also alleges that Dwayne has committed adultery, and infected her with an unspecified sexually transmitted disease(not HIV), from which she has suffered ”grievous physical, emotional and mental injury”. However, she has petitioned that “Dwyane must disclose the identity of all of his sexual partners during the parties’ marriage”.

Dwayne petitioned for a divorce from Siovaughn last May. Dwayne’s attorney, James Pritikin, issued a statement: “These malicious allegations are absolutely false and we look forward to the opportunity to dispute them in court.”

Siovaughn’s lawyer counters, ”A person’s public persona does not necessarily reflect his behavior in private,” Marcus adds. “Mrs. Wade is prepared to prove everything she alleges. And, medical records don’t lie.”

Dwayne’s Heat salary is $14,410,581, according to published reports. He has a dozen vehicles, including four Cadillacs, four Mercedes-Benzes and a Maybach, court papers say.

Meanwhile, Siovaughn says, he cut her off financially. Siovaughn is seeking for sole custody and financial support.  The couple wed in Chicago on May 18, 2002.

Reprinted content;Original Source

Tags : Posted in : ExposedLawsuitsSportPlayers

19 Comments to “SIOVAUGHN WADE:DWAYNE HAS ABANDONED HIS CHILDREN”

• Nike air max November 5, 2010 at 3:46 pm

I have a good fresh joke for you! How do you get holy water? Boil the hell out of it.

• D February 19, 2009 at 9:45 am

Why is it always about color?It’s Not white women’s fault she ain’t handlin up @ home.If……they could take care they man somebody else wouldn’t have 2!!!!!!!!!She’s just a typical G-O-L-D D-I-G-G-E-R!!!!

• Katrina January 23, 2009 at 4:07 pm

OMG! How did I miss all this! I had no idea him and his wife were in the middle of a divorce. I heard things on the Wendy Williams show, but I don’t believe half of what she says. Maybe I need to start visiting the trashy gossip sites to keep up on the latest gossip. I hope she has a good lawyer who can get her everything her and her children deserve!

• anonymous January 19, 2009 at 12:11 am

This guy tried to hook up my friend who used to be his massage therapist. I believe it’s true.

• Nanette January 18, 2009 at 6:34 pm

@ 1coolazzchic, Set all the other [stuff] aside, If this Man has not been in his children life, he is not a good man. No excuses. He can do the Kevin and Brittany Spears and have the bodyguard bring the young boys to see him. When Men like him get money and start getting women they could only dream of having coming from the ghetto, they tend to lose thier mind and leave the women and the kids for the new lady. Selfish, I would not put a man over my children And if the women who date him see him dis his own children for them, he telling you he will dis you two. I have a son and Nothing or no new [thing] would make me leave my son and leave him with his Father and never come see him for months at a time. The bottom line is the MONEY brought the true Dawayne Wade out. And the Action will speak for itself lets wait and see.

• Teri January 18, 2009 at 5:38 pm

1cool>>>I understand your point, but I think people are just responding to her claims since they are the topic of discussion. Certainly no one knows what went on in their marriage except the two of them and their camp, but since her side is the one in question and he has not refuted it so far (that I know of), people have an opinion. That’s my take on it.

• Nanette January 18, 2009 at 4:14 pm

@ Joy I understand your point. It just goes to show it’s both ways. If the black men would step it up the women will follow. And for someone who said Kobe Bryant number 2. Kobe Bryant is the worst. He had sex with a woman…and then went home to his wife. I have no respect for Kobe or Wade. They could have killed the Mother of thier kids with AIDS for two minutes of pleasure.

• 1coolazzchic January 18, 2009 at 11:57 am

i dont know what happened to my last post, but i will repost because i feel this needs to be said, why is it that everyone’s jumping on her bandwagon on her merit. people who were all before saying what a good responsible man he is, is now like ohhh we didnt know. what the hell? she made some accusations and now he is a bad person.no one knows but them. its just funny to me how yesterday he was such a good man now he aint shyt, over some claims that arent proven. she needs to realize, being his xwife isnt a career choice.

• Monique January 18, 2009 at 11:37 am

@ YeahTrue yes they can

• D Cutta January 18, 2009 at 6:06 am

I just have to say that there are two sides to every story. He did file first. This doesn’t excuse not seeing your kids and the STD stuff but all of that has to be proven. She could’ve gave it to him and that could be the cause.

• Joy January 17, 2009 at 8:56 pm

@Nanette

Ok, if he did give her a disease then he should pay, personally I ain’t in their bedroom. Just like you know women who get these STD from Men. I know women who makes things up out of hurt!

I ain’t in there life so I don’t no!

• tight2def January 17, 2009 at 7:27 pm

sad, sad, sad

• Nanette January 17, 2009 at 1:24 pm

@ Joy, I know women personally who date NBA ballers and they bring them sexual diseases all the time. What world are you living in. Yes she is hurt. Set her aside. He has children with her, He could have given her AIDS.

• JR January 17, 2009 at 10:54 am

A little “attention” from “fans” and people lose their minds, families, morals, dignity, and for what? Huh. I hate to see families broken like this, I do pray for them both and the children. I hope that all of their business i snot aired out, especially in the rumor mills, and that they can come to a peaceful settlement. I hope that she can find inner peace and be that rock for her children through all of this mess, I have been hearing and reading alot about DW, and did not want to beleive any of it; up until now. I hope he learns from this, but then again, many people before him -men and women- should have but did not.

• to January 17, 2009 at 10:36 am

a kobe bryant number# 2? i didn’t known he was like that, if this story is true.

• Joy January 17, 2009 at 10:16 am

I was not there so I can’t say.

More and More now of days women are making stuff up. If this is true then shame of him.
    I wonder do she work at all?

• Teri January 17, 2009 at 9:57 am

Nanette, I agree. If this story is true (and for some reason I believe it is), I’m disappointed in D. I thought he was a better man than that. Why? I don’t know, b/c I don’t know the brother, but he just seemed cool to me. But then again, he’s an NBA player and Lord knows he probably can’t even remember all the women he’s had sex with. Why woman (not Siovaughn b/c she was with him before his glory days), would want a baller is beyond me. The money and fame is a lure to some women, but I wouldn’t touch one w/a 10-foot pole. I feel for his poor sons. Shame of him!

• Georgia January 17, 2009 at 9:14 am

That’s sad I really hope that he hasn’t abandoned his children. If he has he should be ashamed of himself. And that’s a dam shame if he has given her an STD not only was he cheating but to do it without protection. Some men never learn.

• Nanette January 17, 2009 at 8:58 am

I believe this, she is not mad and just trying to make this up. He got that money and lost his damn mind behind white women and any other woman. It’s one thing if he does not want to be married but to do this to his sons. I have no respect for the man. The women are more important right now until he catches AIDS then he will want her back. the woman who loved his ass when he had NOTHING. I will share this story with my son.