TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

PHOTOS:FIRST DAUGHTERS MALIA AND SASHA OBAMA ON INAUGURATION DAY

Malia and Sasha Obama are pictured at the inauguration of their father, President Barack Obama, on inauguration day. President Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States of America and becomes the first African-American to be elected to the office of President in the history of the United States. See pictures of the entire Obama family below.

Getty Images/Reuters

27 Comments to “PHOTOS:FIRST DAUGHTERS MALIA AND SASHA OBAMA ON INAUGURATION DAY”

• albanie February 14, 2011 at 7:27 pm

lol

• mz myron baby February 28, 2009 at 2:21 am

dey r so cute all dem haters need to get off barack obama jock all dem look fly as heck especially my man barack obama he so
    DAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN SEXY SEXY SEXY michelle got a good one

• mz myron baby February 28, 2009 at 2:19 am

dey iz so cute malia is hot sasha workin her fushia outfit michelle stole my man haha gurl michelle skip dem haters tell dem he yos and move on work yo stuff yo inagaration outfit was the stuff i liked dat shall she had on she struted her stuff barack stay freaking sexy he so darn hot

• KayKay January 30, 2009 at 1:12 pm

The girls are soo beautiful.I love Malia’s coat.I wonder what it is like to have your father as a president

• Guevarrama Gillings January 29, 2009 at 11:28 am

Mali and Sasha are sooo charming. Polished but still very little girly. Especially Sasha. I think Mr and Mrs Obama did a good job of raising them

• shameika January 27, 2009 at 6:35 pm

i wish i can meet both even Malia im 10 too

• shameika January 27, 2009 at 6:34 pm

i wish i could meet them even Maila i 10 too

• KEEYSHAJ50 January 24, 2009 at 10:40 pm

THEY ARE SOO PRETTY GOD BLESS THEM…

• Kyehma January 24, 2009 at 3:56 pm

It is lovely to see black children being raised in an intact family. It brings so much joy to my heart. Majority of the black children that I see as patients in the hospital are being brought up by single mothers. When a man makes it a priority to be father to his children selflessly, then they can truly be regarded as successful. Without family, there is not much out there to live for.

• Lizzie January 23, 2009 at 7:28 pm

They are so cute! I agree, Malia does look like her Aunt! Sasha is such a cutie as well.

• Felicia January 21, 2009 at 11:31 pm

I love the photos of the first family. May god continue to bless and protect Obama and his family.

• savannarh January 21, 2009 at 3:25 pm

1 word b-e-autiful

• mel January 21, 2009 at 2:45 pm

Malia and Sash are beautifl girls.

The coats were purchased at JCrew/Crewcuts for kids.

• Jae January 21, 2009 at 8:12 am

Malia & Sasha are beautiful girls. Love their coats. Love their hair. Loved everything!!! They look so happy & proud of their dad. What a beautiful day for their family, and our country!

• Blue January 21, 2009 at 7:35 am

Christine I don’t think they had school today. Michelle said that the girls had a big sleepover so I can’t imagine them going to school this morning with 10+ of their friends at home.

These girls are absoultely gorgeous!

• Jus_Me=;) January 20, 2009 at 11:05 pm

They did us proud! Michelle and Barack did a good job with their kids you can tell.

Sascha and Malia looked like little princes ;-) so well behaved,pretty,and poised

I feel they have raised the bar not only in America, but around the word.

• Christine January 20, 2009 at 10:15 pm

Yes Amore, your right Malia does look like her aunt. Beautiful girls. I know they be tired.They had a long three days. I hope they can focus tomorrow in school.I would like to know where they got the coats from, especially the blue coat.

• Amore January 20, 2009 at 8:02 pm

Malia favours her aunt( the lady behind her) and her mum, omg thats cute !! Sasha so adorable they are such well poised girlsI know there parents will keep them in check, God Bless The First Family and America

• jazzie January 20, 2009 at 7:30 pm

Both Girls are soo beautiful, Malia is going to be her dads calming spirit and Sasha is gonna keep him young at heart .

• Georgia January 20, 2009 at 6:36 pm

That’s our first family. There daugthers are just dolls.

• JR January 20, 2009 at 2:48 pm

Thanks BCK for the pics. wow “little sistas” in the white how. I pray for them as they learn and grow before us and in support of their parents the New President and First Lady of this our Still Great Nation; The United States of America. It still takes a village.

• Lori January 20, 2009 at 2:45 pm

These two lil girls are beautiful! Malia is her mother’s mini-me! :-)

• Teri January 20, 2009 at 2:43 pm

Look at our President and First Family, ya’ll. I’m beaming with pride right now.

Yes, these are truly beautiful photos. They brought tears to my eyes.

• Tami January 20, 2009 at 2:33 pm

Those coats are adorable they look fab!

• Kate January 20, 2009 at 2:11 pm

They both are such dolls. I’d love to know where the coats came from. I love Sasha’s.

• Sha January 20, 2009 at 1:58 pm

Both girls look beautiful!

• Katrina January 20, 2009 at 1:20 pm

Thank you so much for posting these. Beautiful photos!