MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

KEKE PALMER:OBAMA’S WIN IS SPECIAL TO ME

[Malia,Keke,Sasha, and First Lady Michelle at Kids' Inaugural ball on January 19th]

For teen star Keke Palmer,15, President Barack Obama’s win was one of pride being that she and her family are from Chicago. Palmer said she moved from Chicago to Los Angeles when she was about the same age as Malia is now so she can understand what the Obama daughters may be feeling.

“… I know what Sasha and Malia are experiencing in terms of leaving Chicago at an early age, having to attend a brand new school, a new house, just new everything,” Palmer said. “It’s not easy, but as long as you have great parents, which we all three have, then it turns out OK.”

Source
Picture Source:Lawrence Palmer, Blackcelebkids.com

9 Comments to “KEKE PALMER:OBAMA’S WIN IS SPECIAL TO ME”

• Nita DURAND May 24, 2010 at 12:27 pm

hey they look nice .they all look like alot

• tight2def January 22, 2009 at 10:39 pm

i love her. she’s sweet

• Britt January 22, 2009 at 5:53 pm

@ MLF I am glad to know that other people think like me in terms of better role models for our young black girls. We are gonna have to do it, if we wait on Hollyweired it may never happen.

• Britt January 22, 2009 at 4:55 pm

I wish them all well, I like KeKe I hope she does well in Holloyweired.

• Nik January 22, 2009 at 3:00 pm

Ive loved Keke since she did that movie with William H. Macy. I try to catch her show on Nick just to show my support because Black character centered shows in Nick usually dont last. Shes a great actress and a wonderful rolemodel.

• Angel January 22, 2009 at 1:57 pm

I agree with MLF I wish Keke got more publicity. Our young black girls need young black girls they can look up to instead of the likes of Miley Cyrus (who has a 20 yr old boy friend) and Lindsay Lohan (who doesnt know what she want to do or be) Lets support her and her new show True Jackson.

• MLF January 22, 2009 at 11:50 am

Girls like KeKe need more publicity. She is what our girls need to see on television.

• JR January 22, 2009 at 10:28 am

Miss Keke looks like she could be their daughter, Nice picture. Smile. She has a beuatiful spirit about her and great talent.

• SUZ January 22, 2009 at 9:57 am

Keke is a beautiful young lady and the Obama females are pretty as well.