KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

A GOLDEN MOMENT WITH MOM TO BE KIMORA AND DJIMON

Mom-to-be Kimora Lee Simmons shared lots of “golden” moments with her beau Djimon Hounsou on the red carpet of JCPenney’s Spring style fashion showcase event, which took place on Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2009 in New York.

See more “golden moments with Kimora and Djimon

Wireimage

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

10 Comments to “A GOLDEN MOMENT WITH MOM TO BE KIMORA AND DJIMON”

• Soni Lewis February 21, 2009 at 2:59 pm

she is a gorgeous chick and so are her kids and truth, russel did the cheating so thats the reason for the split and yes, if i helped to make my ex husbands line a succes, you damn straight I will keep my name.

She sure did pick a winner because Djimon Honsou is super hot!

• Jae February 12, 2009 at 12:08 pm

I think kimora is a gorgeous mommy!
    can’t wait to see the new baby!!!!
    Ming & Aoki must be getting excited.

• missk February 12, 2009 at 11:52 am

Actually that was a very neg. think to say. I think it’s smart that she still goes by her married name. From what I hear her ex has done the cheating and that was the reason behind her break up. She made Phat Farm and Baby Phat a leagacy behind that name. So why change it?

• SUZ February 11, 2009 at 8:50 pm

Aww cute =D

• Laydacris February 11, 2009 at 7:09 pm

whats with the hate truth???

• MissTX85 February 11, 2009 at 1:25 pm

Congrats to them.:-) They make a nice couple.

• truth February 11, 2009 at 1:06 pm

kimora is a s,.@ank i feel bad for dj she told intimat details öf he and rus personal life shès old but young minded her name says it all she still goes by he married name and pregnant with another mans baby paradin around like its cute i gve it till end 09 to 2010 watch

• Poet February 11, 2009 at 10:17 am

Whoops never mind. I see that when you click on the pics, the entire image shows up. My bad.

• Poet February 11, 2009 at 10:16 am

Why are their heads chopped off in the pics? Weird. Anyway I love the top photo. They look so in love. :)

• mel February 11, 2009 at 9:34 am

They make a nice couple! I cant wait til the baby arrives.