SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

MOMMY QUOTES:FIRST LADY M ON BEING MOM IN CHIEF

[First Lady Michelle Obama in the March 2009 issue of Vogue]

“I’m going to try to take them to school every morning—as much as I can,” she says of Natasha (a.k.a. Sasha), seven, and Malia, ten. “But there’s also a measure of independence. And obviously there will be times I won’t be able to drop them off at all. I like to be a presence in my kids’ school. I want to know the teachers; I want to know the other parents.”~First Lady Obama on being mom-in-chief (source).

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

6 Comments to “MOMMY QUOTES:FIRST LADY M ON BEING MOM IN CHIEF”

• Lauren Nicole February 19, 2009 at 2:27 am

This woman is so fierce…period.

• Not Buying It February 12, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Wow, some people just can’t be pleased. Teri, I totally agree. Michelle is her own woman. Just because another first lady didn’t strike that pose doesn’t mean its racist or some type of conspiracy to have Michelle do it. Unbelievable…lol

• Teri February 12, 2009 at 1:45 am

MEA, I think that pose kinda shows her “laid backness.” Michelle doesn’t really seem to fit the mold of other First Lady’s. I don’t know, just a thought.

• Jen February 11, 2009 at 5:45 pm

I aspire to be as good a mother as she is.

• MEA February 11, 2009 at 2:51 pm

I love her, but I hate the fact that they put her in that pose. None of the other white First Ladies are slouched over on a couch. I bet that they never would have suggested that they do something like that.

• Katrina February 11, 2009 at 11:48 am

I hear that! I feel the same way as a parent! Beautiful photo!