OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

A FATHER AND DAUGHTER MOMENT:SINGER TYRESE GIBSON AND DAUGHTER

R&B crooner, Tyrese Gibson, is pictured with his daughter Shayla Somer. Looks like Shayla has grown up to be a cute little girl(see baby pictures below). Tyrese and his wife Norma welcomed Shayla on July 11th, 2007.

{thanks Yanni}

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

30 Comments to “A FATHER AND DAUGHTER MOMENT:SINGER TYRESE GIBSON AND DAUGHTER”

• hanifa January 8, 2010 at 10:09 am

oh my ….look how cute my little cousin is…. she resemble her mummy…. may Almighty god bless u always

• Shirley November 23, 2009 at 11:14 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW she is sooooooooooo precious. tyrese is so sexy with his sexy body. his daughter is just adorable.

• Shayla September 18, 2009 at 9:14 am

Tyrese is so fine! And I didn’t even know he was married or had a daughter! And it’s crazy cause little mama has my name! And she’s so adorable! God Bless Ty!

• Li July 2, 2009 at 6:39 pm

Oh my goodness she is so adorable! And she was born the same day and month as me :) Bless x

• hanaboo March 29, 2009 at 6:45 pm

bellazon, AMEN!
    people are so quick to assume a woman is lying an cheating jus cos they baby might be light.
    if u ask me i think she favours him a lot its jus that she light.
    babies come out all different colours no matter who the parent are, a friend of my mother family, a white couple had a black child, dna proved it was both of theirs, the man was ready to kill her wen it came out but it was prove to be his.

• Felicia March 2, 2009 at 6:43 pm

Tyrese and his wife have a beautiful little girl.

• Monique February 27, 2009 at 6:03 pm

AWWWW SHES SOOO CUTE IN THE LITTLE DRESS I WANNA CRY LOL

• SUZ February 27, 2009 at 3:31 pm

She is soooooooooo fricken adorable. I just want to kidnap her. LOL For a few hours than bring her back.

• KEEYSHAJ50 February 19, 2009 at 10:16 am

SHE IS GORGEOUS AWWW ;)

• tanja February 15, 2009 at 3:35 pm

beautifull shot of Tyrese and his babygirl….I never knew he was married either…congrats to him

• Bellazon February 14, 2009 at 5:37 pm

I think a few people on this blog might want to read up on genetics. Genetic information passed from parent to child won’t always produce carbon copies of themselvs like spike Lee and family.

Randomly selected genes from both mum and dad can produce a range of phenotypes outside the original copy. The child could inherit features from other immediates relatives. I don’t think its important to have a mini me to leave to the world as it is to have a heathly happy child. His little girl looks well loved and thats good enough for me

• Monique February 14, 2009 at 12:33 pm

She is beautiful! Though, I met Tyrese in a Chicago airport 2yrs ago standing in line at a bagel place (no one else even noticed him) and he was a complete jerk. Immediately was over him.

• Shay February 13, 2009 at 3:54 pm

Tyrese is so sexy and his daughter is beautiful.Didn’t know he was married either.

• Naija Gal February 13, 2009 at 11:06 am

Blue: Thank you!!
    LME and Blue: Okay, I thought was loosing it.

• LME February 12, 2009 at 8:14 pm

what a cutie..and no Naija Gal you’re not alone. I was like ‘wife?!, he’s married?!’ I think I remember hearing about kids, he has another child right.

• to February 12, 2009 at 7:50 pm

she is a cutie.

• Blue February 12, 2009 at 7:16 pm

Naija (love that name by the way) I didn’t know either lol.

She is such a cute little thing. Love the photo of her an Tyrese.

• mea February 12, 2009 at 7:00 pm

SHE IS A LIVING DOLL.

• Sinnamon February 12, 2009 at 6:57 pm

As beautiful as tyrese is he need a child that resembles him, this is sickening.

• Sinnamon February 12, 2009 at 6:56 pm

I’m so sick of these kids that look nothing like the daddy, what the HELL???? We don’t know if that baby belongs to him, they looks like day and night.

• tight2def February 12, 2009 at 4:53 pm

she’s cute. she must look like her mommy (not sayin Tyrese is not handsome, she just doesn’t resemble him)

• Naija Gal February 12, 2009 at 4:47 pm

Um, was I the ONLY one who didn’t know that he was married…and a father????

Hmph, I need to get my head out of these books.

Cute pics!

• mel February 12, 2009 at 4:32 pm

i luv to see black men with their kids! just awesome!

• clarissa February 12, 2009 at 4:14 pm

She is the cutest baby I wish I could see her and keep her for a least one week. Can you do that Tyrese?

• tani joy February 12, 2009 at 3:43 pm

She’s a cutie… I was supposed to be his babys mother but I will let him pass with this cutie patooty. Lol

• MissTX85 February 12, 2009 at 3:30 pm

Aww!! What a beautiful little girl.

• Jae February 12, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Shayla is precious!!!

• shoez February 12, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Whew! I love me some Tyrese! God bless that cutey and her parents.

• Jenn February 12, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Go Tyrese!! She is so cute. It’s so heartwarming to see a father and babygirl interacting. It paints a beautiful picture of even more hope for strong black families..

• Jenn February 12, 2009 at 2:08 pm

What a beautiful picture. It’s great to see Tyrese interacting with his pretty baby girl. She is adorable. It’s so wonderful to see fathers with their children but especially more black fathers with their children in this day and age. Go Tyrese!!!!!