SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

IS SHE OR ISN’T SHE PREGNANT?:NICOLE ARI PARKER

In the Hot seat: Nicole Ari Parker-Kodjoe

Facts/Opinions:

• Nicole wore this “maternity” looking dress to an event this past weekend.
  • Last year, Nicole was rumored to be pregnant, but the rumors ended up not being true.
  • In December 2008, Nicole in a chat with members on NicoleAriParkeronline.com, said that she and Boris are not expecting.

So is she or isn’t Pregnant?

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

11 Comments to “IS SHE OR ISN’T SHE PREGNANT?:NICOLE ARI PARKER”

• Mel February 18, 2009 at 11:26 pm

ooh forgot to mention..Nicole’s hair is killing it. She looks sharp, age appropriate yet still sexy.
    I think the short styles work so much better for most women, especially of a certain age. i.e.-I don’t think long hair has ever really complimented the facial features of women like Halle BErry or Toni Braxton.

• Mel February 18, 2009 at 11:24 pm

Love this couple, and I hope they’re pregnant again..cuz that would be a blessing.

missLady-I definitely go for those dresses when Ive been eating up a storm and not exercising the way I should. But yeah, you inevitably get the preg-o look.

• MissLady February 17, 2009 at 2:43 pm

She’s pregnant, congrats!!! She looks beautiful, but let’s be honest.. I don’t care how cute the dress is, no one goes for the big billowy wide look on purpose.

• Vagabond Davotchka February 17, 2009 at 10:14 am

I say not. It’s just a full flowing dress.

• SUZ February 17, 2009 at 9:58 am

The dress makes me think she is pregnant, but who knows but them. Congrats if they are pregnant.

• Hi Everyone February 16, 2009 at 8:48 pm

I love this couple

• Blue February 16, 2009 at 6:45 pm

I think it’s just her dress but if they are I’m sure they’ll let us know. I don’t recall them keeping either of their pregnancies a secret.

• Teri February 16, 2009 at 3:28 pm

They are really a beautiful family. If they are pregnant, congratulations.

• Lisette February 16, 2009 at 1:35 pm

I can’t tell either way!

• Joy February 16, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Well is she is, then congrats her husband is fione.

It might just be the style of the dress, those babydoll dresses make you look pregnant.

• mel February 16, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Most tops and dresses are like that now (which I hate) because I dont want to look like I’m pregnant at my age but I’ve read on some other websites that they are expecting their third child. Only time will tell.