LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

TOM CRUISE AND SON CONNOR REV UP

Connor Antony Cruise, son of actor Tom Cruise,14, is pictured at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway on February 15, 2009 in Daytona Beach, Florida.

GettyImages

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

19 Comments to “TOM CRUISE AND SON CONNOR REV UP”

• Erica August 31, 2011 at 11:21 am

Look at this picture and tell me they don’t look alike. lol

• Susan Smith January 29, 2011 at 7:59 am

I am so glad I ran across this article. I thought I was the only one who thought he looked like Tom. I too believe he is Tom’s biological child. It’s no coankydank he looks so much like him.

• Travis Llewellyn August 11, 2009 at 7:34 am

Wow, I searched and He had an affair with a black woman, Just paint him white and straighten his hair and you have a young Tom Cruise! I wonder if He will have a good career like his Dad?

• breeze February 25, 2009 at 5:35 am

Tom needs to go ahead and admit the boy is not adopted and is biological son. they look a like

• celeste February 20, 2009 at 11:57 pm

I Thnk This Is The 1st Time Tc Has Hung Out With This Kid Since Nicole Kidman

• SUZ February 17, 2009 at 10:02 am

He’s growing up.

• mati v February 17, 2009 at 2:03 am

thank u!!I thought i was crazy for thinkin that connor looked to much like tom ,biological or not that boy looks very happy with tom.

• Hi Everyone February 16, 2009 at 8:51 pm

I really think that conner is toms real son..but they keeping everything hush hush lol

• Jus_Me=;) February 16, 2009 at 5:03 pm

Connor looks sooo much like Tom I wonder if he is really his bio kid; interesting.

• Lenise February 16, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Cute kid but come one now an adopted kid looks like Tom??

• Chad Pirson February 16, 2009 at 3:57 pm

You know that everyone looks like the person they hang around the most. I have a best friend and people swear we are brothers but we are not. Tom is Connor’s father and they do hang together a lot.

I am happy to see the media finally covering both of them. They really do hang together a lot.

• Blue February 16, 2009 at 3:41 pm

I don’t think that other sites mean anything by saying that the children are adopted. Many parents of adopted children love knowing which celebrities have done the same. It’s not meant to seperate the biological children from the adopted ones.

I always wondered if Connor was Tom’s biological son. They do look so very much alike but then I guess you could say the same about baby Miley and Rev. Run.

• Laydacris February 16, 2009 at 3:08 pm

I agree that Connor looks like Tom. I always thought that!

• Aimee February 16, 2009 at 2:40 pm

He does look a lot like tom …..

• Lisette February 16, 2009 at 1:39 pm

I really think Tom is that boy’s biological father. They look just alike.

• Jackie February 16, 2009 at 1:18 pm

they are adopted? and how do they look alike

• krix February 16, 2009 at 1:16 pm

Connor reminds me of my brother when he was about 13-14 yrs old.
    My brother was a little taller than me at 5’4″ – 5’5″, but around 16 yrs old he shot up to 6’0″. It looks like Connor may be the same way.
    Also, wanted to mention that he has a cute smile, which is definitely a Cruise trademark! :-D
    Nice father and son picture; with the glasses.

• RP February 16, 2009 at 9:49 am

Thank you for calling Connor what he is, Tom’s son. I see to many blogs and magazines point out that Connor and his sister are adopted.

• deedee February 16, 2009 at 9:47 am