KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

TARAJI P HENSON IS A MOM WHO CARES

{Taraji, Marcel, actor John Singleton in 2008}

Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson is a mom who cares. The single mom’s caring nature seems to show up both onscreen and off screen. In her latest Oscar nominated role for movie the Curious Case of benjamin Buttons, Taraji plays the role of Queenie, a doting mom to her onscreen son, actor Brad Pitt.  The role of Queenie wasn’t so far fetched for Taraji who is a mom “in real life.”

“I am a mom in real life,” she says. “Once a mom, always a mom. I try to mother my friends. It’s like riding a bike: You never forget how to be a mom.”

Taraji P. Henson is a mom (and dad) to her 14-year-old son Marcel, whose dad died in 2004.  When Taraji is not busy working, she finds time to take Marcel to basketball games and she even finds time to cook for him every morning!

“My son gets breakfast every morning. I don’t buy cereal. Sometimes he wants scrambled eggs. Sometimes he’ll have bacon. Or pancakes. He gets home-cooked meals every day,” she says. “Even if I have a 5 a.m. call, I’ll cook and leave his food in the microwave before I leave. You expect a child to succeed and do well in school, but how are they going to do that if they have no brain food?”

Now that’s a mom who cares!

Source

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

9 Comments to “TARAJI P HENSON IS A MOM WHO CARES”

• Pastor Kathy Settles September 17, 2012 at 8:29 am

LOVE ME SOME Taraji P. Henson. Wishing her and her son all GOD’S VERY BEST and that is a close personal relationship with THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. God bless you, Taraji. I enjoyed you so much in I CAN DO BAD ALL BY MYSELF. Love, Pastor Kathy

• Tia'Maria November 27, 2011 at 5:32 pm

i love taraji srry for her lost and she need to get out their and do more dont slow down girl keep doing it like you do and always go hard on everything

• B December 18, 2010 at 12:31 am

I love her sooo much can’t believe their is no fan site for her yet.

• erica September 19, 2009 at 12:09 pm

i love her so much.. im namin my daughter after her i dream to meet ha some day

• Janice August 9, 2009 at 6:07 pm

I love the fact that she doesnt use nannys or anything. Shes in movies, Tv shows, and magazines but always puts her son first. Now thats what I call a MOM!!!!

• mandown February 24, 2009 at 1:00 pm

i love taraji every cence baby boy i wish she would have won but i still got ha back and her son is hansome sorry 4 her lost

• ggee February 18, 2009 at 8:16 pm

what a dedicated female

• tight2def February 18, 2009 at 2:58 pm

he’s cute

• ☆ Lola A♏ ★ February 18, 2009 at 11:56 am

I thought she was preggers a few years go…around the time of her performance at the Oscars with 3-6….?