PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

REALITY TELEVISION STAR MELISSA HOWARD-BECK AT 8 MONTHS PREGNANT

melissa_06

Real World:New Orleans alumni Melissa Howard now Melissa Beck was photographed by Brad Walsh when she was 8 months pregnant.  The reality television star looks forward to becoming a mom, which she reveals on her personal blog.  She recently said this about her unborn child:

I am in awe of her and she makes me nervous. And I love her in a way that I do not know love so it’s like I am somehow, not smart. It’s like I’m confused by my own inability to grasp what is really happening. Overwhelmed isn’t quite the word. Unconditional love isn’t even close. Those are all cliché things that people say because something has to be said.

Melissa’s baby girl is due at the end of this month. This will be the first child for Melissa and her husband Justin Beck.

Tags : Posted in : Reality Stars and their Kids

16 Comments to “REALITY TELEVISION STAR MELISSA HOWARD-BECK AT 8 MONTHS PREGNANT”

• memory toy February 8, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Hi, this is a good post!

• Berenice Geyman January 5, 2012 at 2:06 am

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

• She She March 26, 2009 at 9:49 am

i AM SO HAPPY FOR HER CONGRATS, THAT’S HOW U DO IT MARRIAGE FIRST AND THEN PREGNANCY!!!

• She She March 26, 2009 at 9:48 am

I am so happy for her, and she did it right-GET MARRIED FIRST AND THEN BABY LATER!! and those are her lips, she has always had thick lips. CONGRATS, I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER!!!

• SUZ March 12, 2009 at 12:38 am

She has always looked good.Congrats to her.

• Tasha March 11, 2009 at 9:34 am

Melissa looks really beautiful! These pictures are gorgeous. I’m with you, Chi Chi, I hope I look as good as her at that time.

• Chi Chi March 10, 2009 at 9:30 pm

She sure does look like Cassie with the long hair…I only remember her with short hair. Always had those lips though. She looks beautiful. I hope I can look that good when I’m that far along…because pregnancy ain’t treating my looks kindly at all right now. :(

• mea March 10, 2009 at 6:54 pm

I thought she only liked girls…

• GrenadaGal March 10, 2009 at 5:36 pm

Cassie lookalikey in truth!! shes cute

• K March 10, 2009 at 1:36 pm

@Lenae

She has always looked like that, maybe a little fuller due to the pregnancy, she is half black and half philipino. She does favor Cassie in these pics for real!

• Naija Gal March 10, 2009 at 12:38 pm

@Lenae

Believe it or not, those are her real lips…she had those lips even when she was thinner (YouTube old clips of her on the Real World)…but pregnancy has enlarged everything on her including her lips BUT she holds it well ’cause she is still a cutie!!

Anyway, I remember watching her as a preteen and I LOVED her…she was as funny as I-don’t-know-what…and I know that she’s wanted this baby for a while!

CONGRATS to Mr. and Mrs. Beck!

• Shoez March 10, 2009 at 11:19 am

Melissa and I are around the same age (early 30s). I watched many of the early seasons of the Real World and New Orleans w/ Melissa was my favorite season and probably the only one I watched in its entirety. Melissa was wild and funny and I loved her. She seems to have grown alot. Congrats to her and her hubby. P.S. I always thought she was a cute girl and these pics confirm! Lol

• Fizzy March 10, 2009 at 10:13 am

My absolute fav. reality star. She is so cute I wish her and the hubby well!

• Lisette March 10, 2009 at 10:03 am

She’s glowing!

• lauren nicole March 10, 2009 at 9:49 am

i loved her crazy self on the show, congrats!

• koko March 10, 2009 at 8:37 am