SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

A PREGNANT AND GLOWING CANDACE PARKER

preggerscandace

A pregnant and glowing Candace Parker was photographed during a game match between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Washington Wizards on March 9, 2009. The WNBA player and her husband Shelden Williams are expecting their first child together this spring.  Shelden Williams plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves.

GettyImage

Tags : Posted in : Bump Watch

9 Comments to “A PREGNANT AND GLOWING CANDACE PARKER”

• Jackie May 7, 2009 at 7:46 pm

im such a big fan of hers. she is amazing at basketball best of luck to them. i cant wait to see the baby and the name.

• William Haines March 25, 2009 at 10:08 am

I like Candace. She is a great basketball player and beautiful lady. I want to wish them good luck with everything.

• Will March 25, 2009 at 10:05 am

I like candace. She is a great basketball player and beautiful lady. I want to wish her and sheldon the best of luck on there future.

• SUZ March 12, 2009 at 12:23 am

Beautiful lady

• LME March 11, 2009 at 9:59 pm

I love Candace. No question this kid will be a baller but if they have their mom’s looks could model as well.

• Cee-lo March 11, 2009 at 4:18 pm

The Baby hairs have to go. If Chili can can get rid of them, so can you, Candace Parker!

• Midnite March 11, 2009 at 1:21 pm

I do no like this picture of Candance, I have seen her in person and she is so much! better looking in person. Good luck Candance and Sheldon, I wish them well.

• jasmine March 11, 2009 at 10:12 am

she’s so pretty…aw…congrats on the new baby on the way :)

• mel March 11, 2009 at 9:58 am

Awww congrats to Candace and her husband. I hope it’s a boy cause it’s gona be super tall!