LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

UPCOMING:CYMPHONIQUE AND VENO MILLER

guess0312009

A picture is worth a thousand words. Did anyone see the emblem “BBTV” in the photograph?

cymphonique4

12 year-old Cymphonique Miller is a triple threat: she can sing, dance, and act. In addition, she is an Honor roll student! Although she is the daughter of rapper/entrepreneur Master P a.k.a Percy Miller, Cymphonique prefers “to make a name for herself.” Visit www.cymphonique.com to learn more about the young star.

veno

Like his sister, 17-year-old Veno Miller is a triple threat and an excellent student. The young star has a self titled album called “Veno” due out this summer. Visit OfficialVeno.com to learn more about him. Both Veno and Cymphonique will be featured on their dad’s television network  BBTV this year.

BCK says: BCK was very surprised to learn that these young people are  the children of Master P. ak.a Percy Miller. BCK only knew of his seven kids: lil’ Romeo a.k.a Romeo, and Vercy(Young V), Intylyana Miller, Tytyana Miller, Itali Miller, Hercy Miller, and Mercy Miller. Veno and Cymphonique’s mother is from the Philippines.

{Thanks Betty Green}

Tags : Posted in : Master PUpcoming

89 Comments to “UPCOMING:CYMPHONIQUE AND VENO MILLER”

• Diamond December 5, 2011 at 10:08 pm

All of you guys act like it’s such a bad things that she is wearing what she is wearing, I mean come on now. She’s on the red carpet. She has to dress to impress.

• jay July 2, 2011 at 1:10 am

someone tell me where i can find a pic of their mother

• kktaylor June 11, 2011 at 4:02 pm

cymphonique is wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better looking than selena gomez

• booroe June 8, 2011 at 9:09 am

Where in the hell did these kids come from? who is their mother? Wow!! Master P’s wife has a lot on her plate. I thought he was the perfect husband, ha, he got kids all over the dam place. Well, at least he is taking care of them all and not hiding them in the closest. Hey, you all give Mrs. Percy Miller some respect, cause she was married to him before all of you came into the picture; so gives credit where credit is due!!

• kkbaby May 17, 2011 at 6:30 pm

Veno u look a lil sexyy

• kkbaby May 17, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Veno look wayyyyyyyy better then jb aka justin bibber wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy better then him

• kkbaby May 17, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Cymphonique is better then the omg girlz sssssssssooooooooooo much better then them

• kkbaby May 17, 2011 at 6:20 pm

I really love cymophonique and her music

• starbaby143 March 30, 2011 at 1:57 pm

i love your music cymphonique.

• starbaby143 March 30, 2011 at 1:56 pm

hey cymphonique, i really like your music…you’re very talentive.

• starbaby143 March 30, 2011 at 1:55 pm

hey cymphonique, i really lyk all your songs…yu r a talentive you lady lyk me…i dnt sing, i draw.

• deanna March 19, 2011 at 8:36 am

i <3 u cymphonique

• lisa February 28, 2011 at 11:51 am

cymphonique u rock honey.just keep on being urselve and do ur own thing.and make us not yo remember as p miller’s daughter but cymphonique.+2347069766542.

• Dahl February 23, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Wow what a great post, mind if I put it on my website? web casinos

• ur cuz February 20, 2011 at 12:02 pm

hi cymphonique its ur cuz gimmi bck my money wat u took

• Marcia February 4, 2011 at 3:04 pm

SeXc booyyy’Z!!!!!????????

• Cymphonique Fan August 13, 2010 at 1:40 pm

Oh well, the bottom line here is that both of them are talented and smart. what happened to their parents are not their fault. I still like Cymphonique and I will support him all the way.

• karmyla August 9, 2010 at 6:50 pm

CYMUNQUIE MILLER ROCKS IM A BIG FAN OF HER

• Dani July 9, 2010 at 9:13 pm

you guys have talent!

• Angela April 14, 2010 at 7:11 pm

Yall to busy hatin wen yous need to look how talented these people r! Stop hatin! Geez!

• antoinette April 5, 2010 at 8:37 pm

well i think the girl looks like she would be apart of the millers bcuz she looks like romeo Intylyana and Tytyana who look like their mom sonya but the boy doesnt fit in bcuz p’s sons vercy hercy mercy and his daughter itali look p

• t-t February 13, 2010 at 12:39 pm

luk master p may have not mentioned her on tv or the radio but that dnt mean that he doesnt care…

• cheyenne December 22, 2009 at 10:56 am

why yall being haters of them yall making it look like their bad people but their not.

• virgoz205 December 19, 2009 at 11:30 pm

they are sooo…talented if i had the chance i would so want 2 meet demm cuz they r so talented that its krazi

oh and for all yall that talkin bout how master p is a cheater and stuff… well you really wouldnt know unless really know them

• tonianne November 21, 2009 at 8:18 pm

Well cymphonique is odee cute n veno 2 I’m onlii twelve n veno was my 1st crush nd I wud love to meet him nd cymphonique dhat girl got talent..

• Honesty October 10, 2009 at 3:23 pm

I don’t think people should judge these kids by their parents’ choices in life. Like the BIBLE says “What the enemy intended for bad, GOD can turn it around for the good.” Cymphonique & Veno are both very cute & talented just like Romeo. Hopefully they’ll be just as successful as he was. :)

• Quinessa September 12, 2009 at 10:27 am

Omg Veno and cymphonique r awesome I hope they make it real far because thier talent is so strong Ya see im only 10 andI would love to be in cymohonique’s band faboulus girls ithink thier very talented also the omg girlz thier awesome they should totoally hold auditions for thier group cuz i would love to join.

• Shannon July 20, 2009 at 8:18 pm

I met Veno in Cali and he was so down to earth and could really sing! :]

• Teresa May 24, 2009 at 6:15 pm

Did anyone hear Cymphonique’s cover songs on her myspace??? That girl can seriously sing… and she’s only 12…WOW!! She sang “Halo”, “Run”, “If I Were A Boy”, “And I’m Telling You” and “I Have Nothing”…

• Candance May 14, 2011 at 9:06 am

You all have nice voice and nice styles

• Brii May 16, 2009 at 10:34 am

Wow I never knew that they were P.Millers kids. All I have to say is that they are really talented and has a very very bright voice. Especially Cymphonique she has a beautiful voice. And her music is great. I enjoy listening to both of their music.