SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

SINGER SOLANGE KNOWLES AND SON DANIEL JULEZ

solangejulez

Singer Solange Knowles and son Daniel Julez Smith were in Atlanta last night. Solange along with her fellow industry mate Estelle performed for an audience of loyal fans and four-year-old Julez was there to support his mommy.

Picture for use on BCK courtesy of Prince Williams of Atlpics.net

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

10 Comments to “SINGER SOLANGE KNOWLES AND SON DANIEL JULEZ”

• Olivia May 12, 2009 at 8:42 pm

aawwhh!she loves her lil cutie,”him so cute,
    God bless them both

• breeze March 17, 2009 at 12:58 am

he’s cute he looks like Bey and her momma

• bk March 16, 2009 at 10:54 pm

he seems really tall for 4 or is that just the camera

• SUZ March 15, 2009 at 10:53 pm

Cuteness

• carrington March 15, 2009 at 4:30 pm

I don’t know her, but from what I read on twitter, they have shared custody. She calls it juelz’s “poppa bear” time. She twitted for a whole week about how much she missed him when he was in Texas with Daniel. Apparently she doesn’t travel without juelz with her (she’s on tour) so when she had a show in Houston, he got to spend the day with Daniel. Her twits are very cute. I love that she is raising him to be cultured and active. it seems they go to museums in every city and t.v and computer time is limited to an hour everyday. I hate to say it, I pictured her just leaving him with nannies and family. I admit I was wrong to judge. you should check it out, very cute.

• StrawberryKisses March 14, 2009 at 8:09 pm

Awww!! Solo and Julez!! He’s getting so big!! Very handsome little boy. He’s a mixture of his grandma Tina, Bey when she was little and his father. Solo looks pretty too and happy!! They both do. She’s a good mother and I give her much respect. Add her on Twitter!! She’s a lot of fun!!

• tanja March 14, 2009 at 4:57 am

how old is the little guy? beautifull shot of mama and her lil boy!!!

• Mimi March 13, 2009 at 7:52 pm

he’s cute & he’s getting so tall.

• carrington March 13, 2009 at 6:41 pm

I love seeing her with juelz. when she is on twitter she speaks about him all the time. I You can tell she’s very involved and present with him. I also likes that she gives her ex-husband a lot of respect in regards to them parenting together. You can tell they work well together. That’s good to see.

• krazychika March 13, 2009 at 6:28 pm

he’s a cutie, she seems like a cool mommy